Comic Page for Wednesday, April 23rd 2014

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Aurik Marr
Traveler

Re: Comic Page for Wednesday, April 23rd 2014

#46 Post by Aurik Marr »

I just think that Nat and Keith's 'relationship' may be helping to regenerate missing pieces of her soul. Think about it, she has been relying on her brother all these years. now she's separated and the link is being strained somewhat by the circumstances they find themselves within. That being said, Keith's presence and attitude toward Nat is forcing her to feel things that would be more explainable if the 'gender identity' part of her soul were starting to be restored. This would explain her gradual change in behavior leading up to this point. Plainly said, she's becoming emotionally attached to keith due to the effect he's having on her soul.

As for Laura knowing about Keith's feelings for Nat, if it was the real Laura then she was brought back attached to the true desire spell. She probably would have been restricted/bound to the constraints of the spell. She'd know everything he knew and felt.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, all play and no work makes Jack hyper. Maybe thats why Jill chased Jack down a hill. Prince Albert's still in the can crying for his lost crown.

Marnath
Apprentice

#47 Post by Marnath »

Aurik Marr wrote:That being said, Keith's presence and attitude toward Nat is forcing her to feel things that would be more explainable if the 'gender identity' part of her soul were starting to be restored. This would explain her gradual change in behavior leading up to this point. Plainly said, she's becoming emotionally attached to keith due to the effect he's having on her soul
How do you figure that? Gender and sexuality are not related, nor are romantic inclinations for that matter. Natani having feelings for Keith doesn't make him a woman. It just means he's attracted to guys, romantically and/or sexually.

Maybe a picture would explain it better.

obi-wan
Templar Master

#48 Post by obi-wan »

Marnath wrote:
Aurik Marr wrote:That being said, Keith's presence and attitude toward Nat is forcing her to feel things that would be more explainable if the 'gender identity' part of her soul were starting to be restored. This would explain her gradual change in behavior leading up to this point. Plainly said, she's becoming emotionally attached to keith due to the effect he's having on her soul
How do you figure that? Gender and sexuality are not related, nor are romantic inclinations for that matter. Natani having feelings for Keith doesn't make him a woman. It just means he's attracted to guys, romantically and/or sexually.

If you think so, good for you, but not everyone shares your point view. You're owner of think as you prefer. That does not mean you be right or not
May the force be with you

Gotheran
Banned
Banned

#49 Post by Gotheran »

Bout time Keith put some pants on, let us hope, interrupted or not this leads somewhere good, for both of them.

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#50 Post by TinyVoices »

Gotheran wrote:Bout time Keith put some pants on
Just in time to take a bath, too. :P

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#51 Post by Bellhead »

TinyVoices wrote:
Gotheran wrote:Bout time Keith put some pants on
Just in time to take a bath, too. :P
I would have thought the first response to that would have been "Just in time to take them off". *goes to perv shipping container*
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle

#52 Post by TinyVoices »

Bellhead wrote:I would have thought the first response to that would have been "Just in time to take them off". *goes to perv shipping container*
Well the fun thing is that- at least for guys- you don't really need to take your pants off for that stuff to work.

Lw25
Citizen

#53 Post by Lw25 »

I skipped a night and I lost my mind for a moment all because of Twokinds, but now everything is more or less ok, so it is time to comment this page. My god, finally! As I said before, in my opinion it will be like in the TESB, Natani might stutter for one panel, but later... THIS, well... except Stormtroopers, Chewbacka, Vader and Carbonite... And I hope, this time nobody will interrupt them. After all this mess, they deserved some time. Well, Keith nearly died when Flora and Trace were spending time together, Flora interrupted them once and nearly interrupted them second one, so this time... NO INTERRUPTION! Seriously, nobody have so much of bad luck, when trying to develop a romance.

obi-wan
Templar Master

#54 Post by obi-wan »

Lw25 wrote:I skipped a night and I lost my mind for a moment all because of Twokinds, but now everything is more or less ok, so it is time to comment this page. My god, finally! As I said before, in my opinion it will be like in the TESB, Natani might stutter for one panel, but later... THIS, well... except Stormtroopers, Chewbacka, Vader and Carbonite... And I hope, this time nobody will interrupt them. After all this mess, they deserved some time. Well, Keith nearly died when Flora and Trace were spending time together, Flora interrupted them once and nearly interrupted them second one, so this time... NO INTERRUPTION! Seriously, nobody have so much of bad luck, when trying to develop a romance.
Han Solo wrote:Who are you?
Princess Leia wrote:Someone who loves you
In the same way, we can be sure that Natani will be there when Keith need it

Bandito_gangsterito

#55 Post by Bandito_gangsterito »

This could probably insult someones feelings, but goddamn, there's too much pairing and santa barbara in the TK. You know what that comic needs? A pirate raid.

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle

#56 Post by TinyVoices »

Bandito_gangsterito wrote:This could probably insult someones feelings, but goddamn, there's too much pairing and santa barbara in the TK. You know what that comic needs? I pirate raid.

[img]http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/woops+ ... fd.jpg/img]
Lol wut.

That video game actually has some interesting plot thrown into that whole action packed, bit world.

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#57 Post by AmigaDragon »

obi-wan wrote:Natani is cornered, only an interruption could save her, or shall be that she finally will reveal her true feelings for Keith?
To be continue...
Before she can admit her feelings to Keith, she needs to fully admit them to herself.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

AndreRhineDavis
Templar Master

#58 Post by AndreRhineDavis »

obi-wan wrote:
Marnath wrote:

If you think so, good for you, but not everyone shares your point view. You're owner of think as you prefer. That does not mean you be right or not
I could get into a huge discussion about this issue, but I won't.
All I want to say is whatever your opinions on gender and sex and stuff are, we're dealing with "souls" here, a fantasy element in a fantasy series, and we don't know the mechanics of how souls are actually supposed to work.

obi-wan
Templar Master

#59 Post by obi-wan »

AndreRhineDavis wrote:
obi-wan wrote:
Marnath wrote:

I could get into a huge discussion about this issue, but I won't.
All I want to say is whatever your opinions on gender and sex and stuff are, we're dealing with "souls" here, a fantasy element in a fantasy series, and we don't know the mechanics of how souls are actually supposed to work.
All the points of view are valid, there is not the absolutely true, at least in this topic.

Alvin-Earthworm
Apprentice

#60 Post by Alvin-Earthworm »

Oh, Shut up and make out already so we can get back to the plot!