Comic Page for Saturday November 22 2014

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

Re: Comic Page for Saturday November 22 2014

#46 Post by Schrodinger »

Tesla Foxtrot wrote:So, Natani understands the human language or not?
Or Saria understands the keidrian language?
Some, yes, I think you want this thread: http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=18402
What was it the spider said to the fly...

deadman2011
New Citizen

#47 Post by deadman2011 »

I'm gonna call it now that this sparring match is gonna get called off rather soon when Zen talks to Natani causing her to get knocked to the ground and say that they're done sparring but Keith won't believe her and think it's a trick and continue till he gets kicked in his jewels again and possibly fall to the floor with Nat apologizing the whole time and convinces him that she needs help. After Zen gets the help he needs to save his life those two will go down to the bar to share some drinks and que the Drinking Buddies sketch since in the sketch both Keith and Natani were wearing the athletic tape and Keith had on the muscle shirt while Nat lost the vest. Lol. Here's some potatoes for reading. :potatoes:
Your soul is mine...

Kitch
Apprentice

#48 Post by Kitch »

:keith: is such an easy mark.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#49 Post by Bellhead »

Kitch wrote::keith: is such an easy mark.
Sadly true. He cares about those he loves, and listens to their cries. Even when they're not real.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Kitch
Apprentice

#50 Post by Kitch »

This could turn into a Klingon mating ritual. And get interrupted by :zen:

:twisted:

(Fortunately, at least :keith: knows about him.)

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#51 Post by Bellhead »

Kitch wrote:This could turn into a Klingon mating ritual. And get interrupted by :zen:

um wat.

Sorry, please explain.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#52 Post by Him »

Bellhead wrote:
Kitch wrote:This could turn into a Klingon mating ritual. And get interrupted by :zen:

um wat.

Sorry, please explain.
Oh come on Bellhead... Klingons from Start Trek! Klingons, the proud warrior race. He's saying they will fight till they are about to mate (That is something a Klingon would totally do); but they will be interrupted by Zen. And then Kitch said it's a good thing Keith already knows about the link between the two brothers, which could be for many reasons. It's good that Keith knows of the link because it would just slow down the story if he didn't and it gives Natani some support while trying to convince Group A about the link itself.

Piece_of_Paper
Citizen

#53 Post by Piece_of_Paper »

OUCH!
and
OUCH!

Equal pain?
Can I borrow a piece of paper?
This would drive my professor nuts ..."It's A Sheet Of Paper!"
So I use that screen name else where.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#54 Post by Bellhead »

Him wrote:
Bellhead wrote:

um wat.

Sorry, please explain.
Oh come on Bellhead... Klingons from Start Trek! Klingons, the proud warrior race. He's saying they will fight till they are about to mate (That is something a Klingon would totally do); but they will be interrupted by Zen. And then Kitch said it's a good thing Keith already knows about the link between the two brothers, which could be for many reasons. It's good that Keith knows of the link because it would just slow down the story if he didn't and it gives Natani some support while trying to convince Group A about the link itself.
Well SorRY for not knowing "Start Trek". :P I actually never saw any of the movies, or a full episode, so this was quite helpful for me. "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! KISS! KISS! KISS!" Seems a lot more relevant now.

deadman2011
New Citizen

#55 Post by deadman2011 »

Bellhead wrote:
Him wrote:
Bellhead wrote:

um wat.

Sorry, please explain.
Well SorRY for not knowing "Start Trek". :P I actually never saw any of the movies, or a full episode, so this was quite helpful for me. "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! KISS! KISS! KISS!" Seems a lot more relevant now.
Yeah thanks I didn't know Star Trek either so that was informative. :D
Your soul is mine...

Tesla Foxtrot
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Her

#56 Post by Tesla Foxtrot »

Wait, so this is star-treck based now... wow, what a plot twist :shock:
The communist part is a inside-joke with friends. :kathrin:

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#57 Post by BadFoMo »

Bellhead wrote:
BadFoMo wrote:
Schrodinger wrote:Ha ha! Some action! Let's see how far Tom's progressed since their last sparring match.
Speaking of the last time they were sparring like this, anyone else think that Mike and Evals might stumble across them and get paranoid again for some reason? This scenario came to my mind as soon as you mentioned their previous session.
I doubt it... They might be watching, but from where they would be it's still just a couple of guys sparring. After all, they used to spar quite a bit before the island.
True, but it could also bring back some disturbing memories. Memories which could cause them to do something absentmindedly or act nervous around Natani and Keith. Either that, or it could go the other way and (like I fantasize to probably the irritation of the entire community) and they could inadvertently inform Natani and Keith about Flora's condition.
Ace5762 wrote:"I take it back, Keith- maybe you are a... REALLY... strong... girl!"
Bully reference for teh win!
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Warrl
Grand Templar

#58 Post by Warrl »

BadFoMo wrote:they could inadvertently inform Natani and Keith about Flora's condition.
If you're referring to Flora being pregnant, she has gone public with that. Natani and Keith may not have noticed, but Eric apparently did. And Mike (who already knew) mentioned it in front of Kat, Evals, and probably several others. So by now it would be common knowledge on board.

Sythe's reaction could be interesting though.

(And there are a bunch of teenage human and equivalent-age keidran girls in Lyn'knoll who are having a hard time convincing their parents of something important...)

Kitch
Apprentice

#59 Post by Kitch »

Bellhead wrote:

um wat.

Sorry, please explain.
Okay...
Kitch wrote:This could turn into a Klingon mating ritual.
Yes, this is a Star Trek reference.

As said by the others, Klingons tend to be...quite violent in the heat of passion. I recall when DS9 was on the air, the writers made sure to hammer that fact home repeatedly while Worf was courting Jadzia Dax. Both of them ended up in Sickbay with multiple injuries after the first time they had sex (much to Dr. Bashir's chagrin).

Jadzia would subsequently end up injured on occasion. Ya know, the writers' way of reminding the audience that sex does happen in the future.
Kitch wrote:And get interrupted by :zen:

Keith learned about the telepathic link while they were together at the inn on the Basitin island, before he tried to kill her.

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#60 Post by jacobc62 »

Warrl wrote:(And there are a bunch of teenage human and equivalent-age keidran girls in Lyn'knoll who are having a hard time convincing their parents of something important...)
Or teenage girls and age-equivalent keidran males.......
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016