The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

gertok9
Master

Re: Panel Shuffle

#9256 Post by gertok9 »

SnowMew wrote:Image

Time to reap the sinners
Hey, you're only supposed to post edits here. That's the exact same as it normally wa- all glory to the HypnoMew
Unofficial editor/proofreader of Twokinds
How triggered are you right now?

HugMePlz
Apprentice

#9257 Post by HugMePlz »

Huh, this actually turned out to be a lot better than I thought. Good thing to have a female Keith at this point.

i lurk

SnowMew
Traveler

#9258 Post by SnowMew »

I'm intrigued

Continue
"Weow" -Sneo 2015, Sneoperd Presidential Debate

stumblinbear
Apprentice

#9259 Post by stumblinbear »

stumblinbear wrote:Sorry in advance.

I'm going to furry hell for this.
Keith sat in his room, resting his gun on the table in front of him. He thinks back to all he's accomplished these last few years: the destruction of the Humans. He thought he would live a full life. That he'd find someone and watch his kids grow into men. But, alas, he cannot.

"OPEN UP," a voice calls from his door.

Keith raises the gun to his mouth, a tear rolling down his cheek. The sound of the door being bashed open is drowned out by the scream of the handgun.
ImageImageImageImage

HugMePlz
Apprentice

#9260 Post by HugMePlz »

stumblinbear wrote:
stumblinbear wrote:Sorry in advance.

I'm going to furry hell for this.
Keith sat in his room, resting his gun on the table in front of him. He thinks back to all he's accomplished these last few years: the destruction of the Humans. He thought he would live a full life. That he'd find someone and watch his kids grow into men. But, alas, he cannot.

"OPEN UP," a voice calls from his door.

Keith raises the gun to his mouth, a tear rolling down his cheek. The sound of the door being bashed open is drowned out by the scream of the handgun.
Heh, good summary there, couldn't have put it better.

i lurk

SnowMew
Traveler

#9261 Post by SnowMew »

Tom, seeing what he had created, broke his arm, cancelled twokinds, and personally burned the servers hosting the forums
"Weow" -Sneo 2015, Sneoperd Presidential Debate

stumblinbear
Apprentice

#9262 Post by stumblinbear »

SnowMew wrote:Tom, seeing what he had created, broke his arm, cancelled twokinds, and personally burned the servers hosting the forums
Tom stood outside the data center. He'd finally done it. He had rid the world of all the dank memes. He turned from the flames, a deadly smirk on his face when he sees it out of the corner of his eye. A lone box with smudged marker on the side sits in the field. He creeps over to the box, expecting the worst.

Lifting the lid, he immediately regrets his decision. A volley of dank Twokinds memes floods out of the box, spreading, filling the air, and repopulating the world's meme quota. Tom realizes what he has opened: The fabled Perv Box! He ducks in cover, but is quickly smothered by the dank Keith and other assorted memes! Tom lets out a guttural cry, memes filling his mouth, and becoming his very being.

Dank Tom emerges from the rubble, a dank cape flowing behind him.
ImageImageImageImage

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

#9263 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

stumblinbear wrote:
SnowMew wrote:Tom, seeing what he had created, broke his arm, cancelled twokinds, and personally burned the servers hosting the forums
Tom stood outside the data center. He'd finally done it. He had rid the world of all the dank memes. He turned from the flames, a deadly smirk on his face when he sees it out of the corner of his eye. A lone box with smudged marker on the side sits in the field. He creeps over to the box, expecting the worst.

Lifting the lid, he immediately regrets his decision. A volley of dank Twokinds memes floods out of the box, spreading, filling the air, and repopulating the world's meme quota. Tom realizes what he has opened: The fabled Perv Box! He ducks in cover, but is quickly smothered by the dank Keith and other assorted memes! Tom lets out a guttural cry, memes filling his mouth, and becoming his very being.

Dank Tom emerges from the rubble, a dank cape flowing behind him.
I need a new lung
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.

Tesla Foxtrot
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Her

#9264 Post by Tesla Foxtrot »

Meow Furrer, We meet again... Now I just need to tell Joseph about this. Nazi Keith VS Soviet Kat/Maeve
The communist part is a inside-joke with friends. :kathrin:

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#9265 Post by The Rookie »

Umm guys.. Yash has a thing against any Nazi stuff. Also pretty sure there's a thing in the rules about it...

Y'all best be fearing his wrath :potatoes:
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

kdragonk
Apprentice

#9266 Post by kdragonk »

Okay......I lost my hope in humanity. That's just too much.
I'm going back to my lair. Wake me up at least an eon later.
Poor Keith (;_;)
ImageImage

gertok9
Master

#9267 Post by gertok9 »

The Rookie wrote:Umm guys.. Yash has a thing against any Nazi stuff. Also pretty sure there's a thing in the rules about it...

Y'all best be fearing his wrath :potatoes:
Where the hell are these rules. I've read rules but they were just basic forum rules, they never said anything about no nazis
Unofficial editor/proofreader of Twokinds
How triggered are you right now?

Tesla Foxtrot
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Her

#9268 Post by Tesla Foxtrot »

SperoWolf wrote:Yash seems like the holy version of valdemort. He's a cool guy but no one dares speak his name and everyone fears potentially incurring his wrath :keith:
The more you speak about Yash, the more you summon his apperance
The communist part is a inside-joke with friends. :kathrin:

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#9269 Post by Bellhead »

I would guess that the wrath of The Mod Who Must Not Be Named would only be incurred if the actions of the Nazis were to be condoned in some way.

For this, I cite Nazifurs, a section of the fandom who have fursonas relating to WWII era military. Not necessarilly Nazis, but soldiers of that era. Ergo, mention of them shouldn't be a problem (in my eyes) so long as you do not support them. The idea of Nazifur interested me for a while when I first discovered them and what they are, but I would gladly stand and proudly fight anyone who shared the Nazi beliefs, or agreed with their actions. That said, I'd recommend against using their insignia, or their name, for comedic effect. That's not what it means, and it should never be used that way.

*Clap* Alright then. Back on topic. Can I get a shuffle that makes it look like Raine is hiding an affair with Red from Sythe?
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

stumblinbear
Apprentice

#9270 Post by stumblinbear »

Forgive me.

ImageImageImageImage