Comic for Saturday, August 1st 2015

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

BeTheChange
Citizen

Re: Comic for Saturday, August 1st 2015

#16 Post by BeTheChange »

Aww... poor Keith... Well, that's what happens when you push all of your friends away by being a jerk.

I'm just glad our basitin trio hasn't been arrested yet. I mean, going from door to door asking every magic user if they would help a wolf brings a lot of attention to them. As for the "inside joke", that was a reference to when Trace ran into a feral tiger Keidran thinking she was Flora.
Insert creative line here.

asphere8
Master

#17 Post by asphere8 »

I wasn't expecting nor hoping for that joke, but I'm glad it happened. xP

In case you managed to miss it, page 356.
Sometimes, I wish I could art.

Aurora
Citizen

#18 Post by Aurora »

Bellhead wrote:Keith, didn't you learn ANYTHING when they all slammed the door when you said "wolf"?
Yeah, you'd think he'd get it by now, that there's something wrong and it's got to do with Wolves.

AndreRhineDavis
Templar Master

#19 Post by AndreRhineDavis »

I just realised, with Keith being the Basitin Ambassador, his party are a "diplomatic party" just like the Tigers. I wonder, if the Tigers see his party, will they think that the humans invited them too to their political conference?

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#20 Post by Him »

BeTheChange wrote:As for the "inside joke", that was a reference to when Trace ran into a feral tiger Keidran thinking she was Flora.
Ah, you're wrong about that. Others have pointed it out already but I'll add some redundancy, just in case. http://twokinds.keenspot.com/archive.php?p=356 This is what Keith is referencing.

Also, good to see Keith back.

BeTheChange
Citizen

#21 Post by BeTheChange »

Him wrote:
BeTheChange wrote:As for the "inside joke", that was a reference to when Trace ran into a feral tiger Keidran thinking she was Flora.
Ah, you're wrong about that. Others have pointed it out already but I'll add some redundancy, just in case. http://twokinds.keenspot.com/archive.php?p=356 This is what Keith is referencing.

Also, good to see Keith back.
Oh... even funnier then :P
I should probably re-read the comic so I don't miss any more jokes like this.
And not just good to see Keith back, good to see that Keith wasn't arrested! But seriously. Asking tigers if they want to help a wolf is a terrible idea...
Insert creative line here.

kdragonk
Apprentice

#22 Post by kdragonk »

Seeing Keith again reminded me that I'm still not sure if the rest of group A knows about Natani's true biological gender at this point or not.
ImageImage

Chris
Templar

#23 Post by Chris »

kdragonk wrote:Seeing Keith again reminded me that I'm still not sure if the rest of group A knows about Natani's true biological gender at this point or not.
I believe only Keith and Kat know the truth. Mike and Evals know Natani has a female body, but were fooled into thinking it's due to Basitin Black Magic.

steelabjur
Council Member

#24 Post by steelabjur »

kdragonk wrote:Seeing Keith again reminded me that I'm still not sure if the rest of group A knows about Natani's true biological gender at this point or not.
They don't. Only Keith and Kat know for sure and neither they nor Natani have shared that bit of info to the rest of them.

Also, Tiger Leader's tail is comparatively huge. We saw it in an earlier page, but when I pointed it out then another poster stated it might have looked that way due to POV.

wolfie_inu
Traveler

#25 Post by wolfie_inu »

Not sure if Meme Maker likes hotlinking but...

EX UNITATE VIRES

webcomic
deviantArt

kdragonk
Apprentice

#26 Post by kdragonk »

steelabjur wrote:
They don't. Only Keith and Kat know for sure and neither they nor Natani have shared that bit of info to the rest of them.
I know that they probably didn't share it, but there are a couple of days we don't know about between the shackle's placement on Zen and group A arriving to Edinmire. And when Natani fell unconscious, probably someone tried to help her, mainly Keith and Kat, but it may be a bit strange for the rest of the group if Keith and Kat carry Natani to her room and don't let anyone else try to help her when even they don't know what to do. Plus, so far there were nothing that confirms if the others know about it or not.
ImageImage

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#27 Post by avwolf »

And to think, we were all so worried that Keith was forgetting his friends. This makes it clear that he really misses them. I think it's a funny joke, Goldenrod, good on you for making it. I was starting to worry you were too deep in the Natani's-Knocked-Out hole of depression for humor to reach you.

I really love the work you've done with the expressions in this one, Tom. Keith's face palm is great (and sure to be ever so useful!) and Madelyn's confused expression is wonderfully precious. :D