Comic for Friday, May 15, 2009

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

MadMann135
Merchant

Comic for Friday, May 15, 2009

#1 Post by MadMann135 »

The stalker girl returns and it appears as if she has a love letter for Keith...
I wonder how Natani will handle that...

Now... DISCUSS!
ImageImage

Erebus
New Citizen

Re: Comic for Friday, May 15, 2009

#2 Post by Erebus »

I see it going one of two ways.

A) Natani kills stalker girl. It has the same effect of keeping her quiet, while getting rid of competition

B) Natani says 'Okay' and tears the letter into pieces, sets it on fire, and throws the ashes into a river as soon as stalker girl leaves.

(P.S. Yay I'm second!)

Xenowar
Master

#3 Post by Xenowar »

Thanks to Tom for this early release!
The chance Tom kills off two Basitin in this short timespan is really low.
I guess Natani will agree giving this to Keith since she still wants to hide her true gender.
Tom: If anything, people might suspect I have a fear of nipples.
@Drolhtis: Hi Tom.
*Tom: hi Dosjfidoshagaghajkelsfdsjfiodnshv

RenaDyne
Templar GrandMaster

#4 Post by RenaDyne »

Has anyone else noticed, that just about everyone in the comic is falling for Keith?, Me and a friend are a tad conflicted on this one. I think the basitian is female, he think's its a guy.
The methods I have developed over the last millennium are more stringent, for we must be pure in our hatred and hard of heart, body and soul. Fewer than one in every thousand survive, and I strive each day to lengthen these odds still further.
ImageImage

FlySpy
Master
Location: Flying around out of control....WATCH OUT!! HIT THE DECK!!!

#5 Post by FlySpy »

Well she is quite flat-chested, but she is the girl who is seen earlier as she states it too, when Keith fought the guard on the bridge. (I'm a professional noob so I can't link the page)

And yes it seems like Keith has fans in the comic too :)
"Everything has a meaning, if you give it one."

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#6 Post by Schrodinger »

The stalker girl's back!
What was it the spider said to the fly...

VolkswagenFox
Council Member

#7 Post by VolkswagenFox »

RenaDyne wrote:Me and a friend are a tad conflicted on this one. I think the basitian is female, he think's its a guy.
Natani seems to think that she is a girl. Besides, she doesn't really look like a guy, at all.

I wonder what the note says. Natani is illiterate and I doubt Flora can read Basitin, so I guess they won't know either.

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#8 Post by CrRAR »

VolkswagenFox wrote:
RenaDyne wrote:Me and a friend are a tad conflicted on this one. I think the basitian is female, he think's its a guy.
Natani seems to think that she is a girl. Besides, she doesn't really look like a guy, at all.
The stalker is definitely female, Tom confirmed it on the IRC once when he revealed that originally she was planned to be a he (with the same amorousness toward Keith) in order to extend the ambiguity Alaric expresses to other members of the Basitin population, he ultimately decided against it because he was afraid the Basitins wouldn't be taken seriously, or something to that effect.

Plus, the eyelashes (outward facing arrows on the outer portion of each eye) are indicative of a female character in TwoKinds.
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

rastamanvibration
Master
Location: On the beach in the middle of nowhere with the white sand and blue waters.TIA(This Is Africa).10kb/s

#9 Post by rastamanvibration »

VolkswagenFox wrote:

I wonder what the note says. Natani is illiterate and I doubt Flora can read Basitin, so I guess they won't know either.

But they could guess the context by seeing the big purple lody-dody heart on the letter.

Also it may be written in Basitin?They have their own language so most likely own writting too.In that case neither Flora nor Natani could read it.
If work is health.Then being lazy and not going to work is preserving it!

UncleGrandpa
Apprentice

#10 Post by UncleGrandpa »

Cue much entertaining Natani angst :-)

It's so funny... Natani bragging and getting instantly busted; the stalker calls herself a stalker!

Kind of too bad that the stalker-girl doesn't recognize Natani, and then a second later says she's stalking them... minor inconsistency, IMHO.

MUCH thanks, by the way, for the admins bringing the board back... it was kind of painful to have such a commentable comic, and no where to let out one's fanboy rantings :-)
~~~~~~~~
I have absolutely nothing to do with the Cartoon Network "Uncle Grandpa" shows. Didn't even know it existed until today... and I sure wouldn't pick that name now I've seen one of them.
~~~~~~~~

[Yokel]
Grand Templar

#11 Post by [Yokel] »

Kick her in the shins and run.

Problem Solver'ed. (Product placement, anyone?)
Go vertical.

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#12 Post by CrRAR »

UncleGrandpa wrote:Kind of too bad that the stalker-girl doesn't recognize Natani, and then a second later says she's stalking them... minor inconsistency, IMHO.
The stalker girl doesn't recognize Natani from behind. When the comic begins Natani is leaning indoors facing Flora when the lieutenant addresses Natani with 'Hey who are you?' then realizes her identity after she's turned that Natani is '...the wolf I talked to before.'.

Crazy to think not even a day has past since they've seen each other, seems like an eternity on our end. ^.^
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

Squival
Templar Master

#13 Post by Squival »

Hmm I actually don't know what Natani will do with the Lieutenent's letter, I can imagine her ripping up the letter out of sight or at least just never getting round to handing it to Keith, which might make the lieutenent a lil' bit angry if thats gunna be the case. If not then I can't wait to see how this might go down ^^

ConkerBirdy
Templar GrandMaster
Location: On top of a jelly cloud away from the evil monkey zombie ninjas who wield flaming fire swords.

#14 Post by ConkerBirdy »

Ah! Finally that mysterious stalker girl is finally revealed in a comic. :P

Good page! I dont think Keith will be very interested considering that he just lost Alaric.

A.J./Kho
Grand Templar

#15 Post by A.J./Kho »

LOVE the expressions in this one. The cocked brow and such.

And...This might prove a bit awkward in the future...

I see Natani giving the note to Keith and thinking it's from HER.

:grin:
On Christmas 2009, Closing fast on New Year's Day, Kholhaus the Great came back

But who knows for how long? Not we, the faithful. We watch and wait. For the annoying noob to go away.