Comics for July 11, 2009

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

Comics for July 11, 2009

#1 Post by Schrodinger »

Floating corpses maybe?
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Vin
Apprentice

Re: Comics for July 11, 2009

#2 Post by Vin »

Trace looks totally evil.....

tsukiyomaru0
Traveler

#3 Post by tsukiyomaru0 »

Hm... Not evil, but pissed off. Look at the ends of his hair.

Ster Zetanee
Grand Templar

#4 Post by Ster Zetanee »

Wow, Trace looks pissed the [censored] off, He's gonna [censored] up that general.
Aero Blaze on Steam for the time being. Busy with college most the time.

AfroMonkey
Merchant

#5 Post by AfroMonkey »

I thought there was a mis-type in the topic there, the second image didn't show till about a minute after. The site has been so slow lately... Is the server still settling in or is it just me? (If it is then I honestly don't know what to say. Every other site I frequent works fine.)

On topic Randall you poor, poor fool...
I sincerely hope he has some guilty conscience. Those kid's deaths are his fault- not Trace's. Trace didn't ask to be captured.

Hope Trace deals swift justice!!

Holy_458
Le soldat sans Grammaire

#6 Post by Holy_458 »

First reaction: "I knew it! He IS going to paint the castle red!!"

Seriously, this is going to be epic.
JediGuy wrote:Why am I sensing that that's going to wind up in a signature somewhere?
Wynni wrote:I love you weirdos. You're my kind of mixed nuts.

Arcane
Master

#7 Post by Arcane »

Who here is in for having the master architect get his face beat in?
If I haven't done anything wrong and it's only getting worse, it's obvious I'm not doing anything right either.

Sithil
Templar Inner Circle

#8 Post by Sithil »

As I read the first part of the strip, the first thing that went into my head the moment I saw those children holding Trace down was: "I hope he kills them." I read through the rest, and it seemed promising. I scrolled down. And what do you know? He did it. He really did it. And my hopes are otherwise always futile.
I then proceeded to rise out of my chair, raise my clenched fist to the sky, and scream: "You did it! You did it, Tom! Hail! Hail to you, Tom!"
I then sunk to my knees with both my fists held at the hight of my head, and suffocated a laughter in an attempt to avoid alerting more people to my inexplainable and exaggerated joy. At another point I hit my hand against the roof, and struck up a (slightly)bleeding wound, of wich the pain I did not feel.

At this point, where all the pages have finally loaded so that I can wright this, I have calmed down. My hand is tingling, both from the (barely noticable)wound and from the exitement and satisfaction this strip gives me. I love it. It is wonderful. I have been waiting for this for what seems like ages.

All that remains now is that we do not change locations back to Flora and co. in the next strip. Maybe I'll be lucky twice in a row.

I am also left wondering wether I should cheer for Randal, as he wants to give Trace back his memories, possibly turning him back to who he is; or boo at him, as I'm not sure if information is all he wants from Trace. But Tom will tell.
All my life I've seen a world that hates evil more than it loves good ~Johann von Staupitz(Luther, 2003)

Squival
Templar Master

#9 Post by Squival »

Prepare for when shi-... Stuff! Goes down!
It's gunna be cool seeing trace in full vengence mode like this, wreaking out destruction to those whom deserve it. Well at least I think they deserve it, what with trying to wipe out the Basitin race and all

Plague

#10 Post by Plague »

Sweet mother of God! It just went the exsact wai I hoped for! And did you notice the cherry on top in this comic? Look at the single drop of blood in the 6th panel, awesome!

KarlDerGrosse

#11 Post by KarlDerGrosse »

Heh. My first reaction was: "Those templers are toast !"

Then I thought a little about it, things might not look so good afterall:

- How long can he maintain his focus, beeing on that drain ?
- What about those apprentices ? I once played in a roleplaying tabletop system, where you can use the lifeforce of others if your astral energylevels are not high enough (killing your victim), but that would alway have a very nasty sideeffect (uncontrollable summoning of horned demons and such nonsense).
- That templer-boss (architect ?) does not have his title for his stylish beard.

--> I don't think that Trace is save yet, far from it in fact.
*insert obscure reference here*

Tuna
tunatunatunatuna

#12 Post by Tuna »

Oh snap...Dark Mana Trace is back...more dragon fighting, yes?
X3

Now, what was the Master Architect talking about before all HFIL broke loose? Trace was supposed to discover something? Is this another part of his "master plan" revealed? What was he supposed to discover?
o.o

"You killed younglings!"

Geo_&_Bio
Grand Templar

#13 Post by Geo_&_Bio »

Watch out, crazy psychopathic yet kedrien loving black aura hair grand templar want his mate! kill them trace, kill them all! Trace is now down with the sickness!
this seems like a longer comic then the others for some reason. Maybe it is the epicness.
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Schnopps
Templar GrandMaster

#14 Post by Schnopps »

Woot. Not only did we finally get a beloved update but it was one that generously contained more than the daily amount of required insatiable bloodlust and dead childrens! Yay!

gangman5
Merchant

#15 Post by gangman5 »

Yes anaki...uh, trace....let the hatred flow through you....

Switching from passive mode, to genocide mode...