Comics for July 20, 2009

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Xenowar
Master

Comics for July 20, 2009

#1 Post by Xenowar »

Trace is going to slaughter the int gen pretty bad :O
Tom: If anything, people might suspect I have a fear of nipples.
@Drolhtis: Hi Tom.
*Tom: hi Dosjfidoshagaghajkelsfdsjfiodnshv

WindDragon
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Comics for July 20, 2009

#2 Post by WindDragon »

Wow...so Keith seems to have enough strength still to remain conscious...although it doesn't seem like he's getting shocked so I guess Natani is protecting him...

-edit-
yay, I got the first post on this thread...it's so hard to get them since by the time I usually discover a new comic, there's already at least 50 posts :nora:

ntswm2
Traveler

#3 Post by ntswm2 »

Xenowar wrote:Trace is going to slaughter the int gen pretty bad :O
I worry, however, that he will accidentally hurt the others (particularly the King, seeing as he doesn't know her and so won't be trying to specifically protect her) with the big castle explosion (from the unguarded tower core).

-edit- Goodbye, Rediculously Large Doors, we'll miss you!

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#4 Post by avwolf »

This is a good lead up comic. We know what's coming, but we've only seen hints as to the true scope. It's like the cup of water in Jurassic Park, rippling with each step of the Tyrannosaurus.

I wonder what the significance of Natani having feminine eyelashes is. *ponders* Whatever Natani is doing, she must be shielding Keith pretty effectively. He doesn't seem to be in much pain at all, at least, not any more pain that he was in before. I hope Alabaster appreciates the irony -- he can't even manage to hurt the object of all his insanity and hatred. I do believe that Alabaster is as good as dead or exiled now, whether he survives Trace's attack or not. One does not refuse an order of the King for selfish reasons without serious repercussions.

-- You know --
The Ridiculously Large Doors look like they're doing pretty well. It's the walls that seem to be in trouble. :P

Tygron
Notakitty!

#5 Post by Tygron »

avwolf wrote:-- You know --
The Ridiculously Large Doors look like they're doing pretty well. It's the walls that seem to be in trouble. :P
OH NO THE NOOBS ATTACK!
sorry had too.

Well it looks like someone (atleast) is going to die. This should be great.

Though it doesn't seem that Kieth is being shocked. And sorry this but.... who's Cornelius? Has he been mentioned before, or am I just suffering from brain damage or something?
[Click the sig to check out my music]
emmy wrote:It's not to prevent the suit from being stolen, but to prevent the fancy mofo in it from being stolen. :P

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#6 Post by Schrodinger »

avwolf wrote:This is a good lead up comic. We know what's coming, but we've only seen hints as to the true scope. It's like the cup of water in Jurassic Park, rippling with each step of the Tyrannosaurus.

I wonder what the significance of Natani having feminine eyelashes is. *ponders* Whatever Natani is doing, she must be shielding Keith pretty effectively. He doesn't seem to be in much pain at all, at least, not any more pain that he was in before. I hope Alabaster appreciates the irony -- he can't even manage to hurt the object of all his insanity and hatred. I do believe that Alabaster is as good as dead or exiled now, whether he survives Trace's attack or not. One does not refuse an order of the King for selfish reasons without serious repercussions.

-- You know --
I foresee the doors come crashing down revealing Trace's dark silhouette, holding the bloodied corpse of Randal.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Ster Zetanee
Grand Templar

#7 Post by Ster Zetanee »

Awesome update, great job Tom, I can't wait for the next.

On another note the only thing going king's head has to be OH S**...
Aero Blaze on Steam for the time being. Busy with college most the time.

Holy_458
Le soldat sans Grammaire

#8 Post by Holy_458 »

Something tells me that even Trace cannot destroy the ridiculously large doors... but of course now that I've said that they are probably going to be brought down.
JediGuy wrote:Why am I sensing that that's going to wind up in a signature somewhere?
Wynni wrote:I love you weirdos. You're my kind of mixed nuts.

Zylar
Far From Sane

#9 Post by Zylar »

Yeah...that wall doesn't have long left to live. :|
Holy_458 wrote:I wouldn't trust Zy with anything sharper than a crayon

Mosan
New Citizen

#10 Post by Mosan »

You can only imagine the fate of those behind the door/walls......blood everywhere bodies thrown left and right......mmmmmm sounds yummy

Dlemon
Grand Templar

#11 Post by Dlemon »

When it said it updated weekly, I wondered what day. When Friday passed without an update I couldn't wait for Monday. Now that it's here, I'm eager for the next strip. I think it'll go on like this for a while, it's getting excellent.

Holy_458
Le soldat sans Grammaire

#12 Post by Holy_458 »

Mosan wrote:You can only imagine the fate of those behind the door/walls......blood everywhere bodies thrown left and right......mmmmmm sounds yummy
Like I said a wile back.

"Painting the castle red, oh I'm painting the castle red"
JediGuy wrote:Why am I sensing that that's going to wind up in a signature somewhere?
Wynni wrote:I love you weirdos. You're my kind of mixed nuts.

Mosan
New Citizen

#13 Post by Mosan »

I wonder if the "king" is thinking "I hope he doesnt mess up the new paint on the walls."

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#14 Post by avwolf »

Tygron wrote:And sorry this but.... who's Cornelius? Has he been mentioned before, or am I just suffering from brain damage or something?
He's been mentioned before. "Cornelius" is Arms General Cornelius Keiser, Keith's late father, and Alabaster's best friend. General Alabaster is notably upset that his best friend's killer has returned from exile and seeks to be reintegrated into Basitin society. This has...clouded his judgement.

Tygron
Notakitty!

#15 Post by Tygron »

Ah ok, gotcha. Makes more sense now. For some reason all I could think of was Cornelius Fudge from Harry Potter... and I knew that wasn't who it was.

Yeh I can see how he'd be pretty pissed at that. But he's about to get brutally murdered i'm sure.
[Click the sig to check out my music]
emmy wrote:It's not to prevent the suit from being stolen, but to prevent the fancy mofo in it from being stolen. :P