this was so sad

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

kevin
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith

this was so sad

#1 Post by kevin »

I just remembered when I was first reading Twokinds about two months ago and I got to the part where Aleric and Laura died I was listening to music on a playlist, so it plays automatically, and at that point I was listening to sad fiddle music. When they did die and I first began chapter 12 it was playing Amazing Grace on bagpipes. Between the music and the story I felt more than one tear come down my face. After that, I went to deviantart, at the same time, and then my list began playing more sad fiddle music right as I clicked on the Angelic Laura picture to check it out. I then had to fight from busting into tears. (;_;) In conclusion, RIP Nikoli Aleric and Laura, god rest their souls(touches hand to head, heart, and shoulders)
My 2K fan fic story ---> The Adoptive Father: Chapter 11 Part 2 now up
Head over and give it a read if you would be so kind, any comment is appreciated.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

Re: this was so sad

#2 Post by Schrodinger »

kevin wrote:I just remembered when I was first reading Twokinds about two months ago and I got to the part where Aleric and Laura died I was listening to music on a playlist, so it plays automatically, and at that point I was listening to sad fiddle music. When they did die and I first began chapter 12 it was playing Amazing Grace on bagpipes. Between the music and the story I felt more than one tear come down my face. After that, I went to deviantart, at the same time, and then my list began playing more sad fiddle music right as I clicked on the Angelic Laura picture to check it out. I then had to fight from busting into tears. (;_;) In conclusion, RIP Nikoli Aleric and Laura, god rest their souls(touches hand to head, heart, and shoulders)
That's some coincidence..... :|
What was it the spider said to the fly...

JCP Da Blitz
Templar Master

#3 Post by JCP Da Blitz »

I must say yes it is......... :?
JCP Da Blitz wrote:Da name is Da Blitz, JCP Da Blitz that is, and you have entered my arena. Get pwned then gtho.
MasterTemplar wrote:How could she betray Keith (;_;) XD
The ANWCU rocks on!!

Tremaursen
Merchant

#4 Post by Tremaursen »

Although I cannot compare to how much you care about these fictional characters, I do know how you feel. And if this coincidence is true, then damn, I'm sorry to hear that.
ImageEH?
_

If everything seems to be going well, then you obviously don't know what the hell is going on.~Murphy's Law

PSN: Tremaursen, Add me?

MasterTemplar
Grand Templar

#5 Post by MasterTemplar »

Oh my gosh, Amazing Grace on Bagpipes is sooo sad! (;_;) They played it at my Grandpas funeral and it gets to you..
ImageImage

Yash
Administrator

#6 Post by Yash »

Spam thread. Try to make threads that can actually be discussed, kevin.

Locky lock.
Forum Rules.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving." - Dale Carnegie