Comic for Wednesday June 16 2010

#1 Post by apache1990 »

A hidden lurker has found a new update!

rmb
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Comic for Wednesday June 16 2010

#2 Post by rmb »

Oh my! Who is that defending Keith?

I wonder what Keith is going to say... he's had such a defeatist attitude recently (with reason) but maybe he'll stand up for himself.
Phyco wrote: *Aria, listen
*Just grab his face and shove your tongue down his throat

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Image Image Image Image Click me please! :D

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#3 Post by Sage Asuka »

woah...who would've guessed to see stalker chick o.o
Image Image Image Image

Ace5762
Grand Templar

#4 Post by Ace5762 »

I have an overwhelming urge to just replace everything the stalker lieutenant says in panel 3 with 'GRAAAAGH!'
Not too shabby.
Born unto Bureaucracy.

Sebbie
The Guy You're Gay For

#5 Post by Sebbie »

Hey, it's stalker girl to the defense! Excellent - at least Keith has someone with Basitin know-how on his side (no offense to Natani). And...is that guy in the last panel somehow related to Alabaster? He kind of reminds me of a younger version of him...
PhycoKrusk wrote:especially Alaric who, without all that fur, I imagine is ripped
Image ImageImageImageImageImage

Sabourok
Templar GrandMaster

#6 Post by Sabourok »

Sebbie wrote:And...is that guy in the last panel somehow related to Alabaster? He kind of reminds me of a younger version of him...
Oh great, Alabaster Jr. That's the last thing we need.

And yay stalker girl. lol Still kinda odd, she sees him fight and win one fight and she's loyal to him. Kinda odd IMO, but w/e.

Riddler
Master

#7 Post by Riddler »

Hooray for update :grin:

And Lt. Stalker out of the nowhere. She seems to figured out the real situation.
A little bit too detailed in my opinion... Masterspy at work? :P I don't think Lt. Stalker is the Masterspy but propably he gave her some further information. Although I have no idea for the reason.

Alt-Text is also nice :grin:

Good update again, Tom. Too bad we have to wait again a whole week at least for the next one.
Ace5762 wrote:I have an overwhelming urge to just replace everything the stalker lieutenant says in panel 3 with 'GRAAAAGH!'
Yeah, would fit in, too :mrgreen:
Sebbie wrote:And...is that guy in the last panel somehow related to Alabaster? He kind of reminds me of a younger version of him...
Thief! You stole my thoughts :wink: :mrgrin: I'm looking eagerly forward to the next update.
Sabourok wrote: And yay stalker girl. lol Still kinda odd, she sees him fight and win one fight and she's loyal to him. Kinda odd IMO, but w/e.
Love at first sight... a miracle... to men. 8)
Greetings,
Riddler

Twokinds German translation by Cornelius:
http://www.twokinds.de

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#8 Post by Schrodinger »

Sabourok wrote:Still kinda odd, she sees him fight and win one fight and she's loyal to him. Kinda odd IMO, but w/e.
She won't be able to bang him if he's dead.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Verilidaine
Templar Inner Circle

#9 Post by Verilidaine »

I kind of hate the Stalker...something about her face just annoys me.

Alt text is amazing.

And the gray Basitin guy is really attractive. Very, very intense eyes.

Heh, here's hoping he's open to reason, though. That's incredibly frustrating that there's no evidence of what was happening.

THAT1ANDONLY
Council Member

#10 Post by THAT1ANDONLY »

Oh Boy, Court room scene. I love Law and Order.

The Stalker chick is going to deffend Kieth, win, then help them get everyone else on a boat and off the island. Only if she can steal Kieth from Natani for a few minutes. :wink:

Now thinking about it. Maybe she can get everyone together and Flora is going to try to hook up Kieth with her IN FRONT OF NATANI. I can't wait for that. I can imagine Natani's face right now. If that would happen.

Zeppelin
New Citizen

#11 Post by Zeppelin »

Nice to see an update. This will be interesting to say the least.

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#12 Post by avwolf »

Man, the huge irises don't really work well for Lieutenant Stalker's pupilless eyes. Makes her look deranged and creepy. I do appreciate being able to see her scar more clearly though, since I think we largely overlooked it in her previous appearances.

It's interesting to see her placing argument for Keith. There is definitely something more than just a simple crush going on, unless she fell hard with love at first sight. And of course, she doesn't know that the way Alaric worded the order, it was clearly from the Master General (who, granted, might have also been a bit off his rocker, if he'd ever been fully on it to begin with), rather than being passed as simply "from on high."

The fact that the judge is simply wearing nice armor, albeit in a slightly unique style, strikes me as interesting. I'm kind of surprised, I expected more regalia, I guess. Though that shouldn't really be the case, considering that the Basitins should generally be more utilitarian than that. Ah well. Maybe the judge will more fully explain the situation (because Keith's remarks are...not going to be very helpful for his case, I'd imagine, considering his fatalistic attitude), and we might even learn the Stalker's name! :P

-- I can just imagine --
Her reaction at the "wolf guy's" appearance here with Keith.
"Oh good! It's you! Did you give Keith my note?"
"Oh..uh...No...We, uh, he was badly injured when I saw him next, and then we were attacked by the old guy right away. Maybe it was seized for evidence or something? I have no idea where the note could be."

Valbrandur
Grand Templar

#13 Post by Valbrandur »

Sabourok wrote:And yay stalker girl. lol Still kinda odd, she sees him fight and win one fight and she's loyal to him. Kinda odd IMO, but w/e.
She might have known him before he got exiled, we haven't had a full detailed layout of Keith's life so who knows.

If I am wrong then go right ahead and correct me. More knowledge for me.

Edit: She also only spoke to Natani and not Keith himself so we haven't seen his re-action to her yet.

Elio
Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Nora,remi

#14 Post by Elio »

Schrodinger wrote:
Sabourok wrote:Still kinda odd, she sees him fight and win one fight and she's loyal to him. Kinda odd IMO, but w/e.
She won't be able to bang him if he's dead.

bad shrodinger, bad reference, but i rather think :natani: she was be banged by keith. so i think we are going to see a little playtime with this kangaroo court ruling. of course stalker chick can :potatoes: and grab him and bang him during court recess. hahah

NewbyTwoShoes

#15 Post by NewbyTwoShoes »

Ace5762 wrote:I have an overwhelming urge to just replace everything the stalker lieutenant says in panel 3 with 'GRAAAAGH!'