Comic for 09-09-2010

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

emmy
Violent. Hateful. Fluffy.

Comic for 09-09-2010

#1 Post by emmy »

IT IS ALL SO CLEAR NOW

Don't make me slap you on the back of the head.

Bart95
Templar Master

Re: Comic for 09-09-2010

#2 Post by Bart95 »

Angry flora is angry...

Calligrapher
Citizen

#3 Post by Calligrapher »

Is that Euchre in the background of the second to last panel?
There are no absolutes.

Sable Dove
Pocket Androgyne

#4 Post by Sable Dove »

Oh Flora, you're just in denial. Those human fetishes are pretty disturbing, to be honest; all that bare skin and those ridiculous ears and feet. They don't even have tails; it's like a shaving fetish, a mutant fetish, and an amputation fetish all at once.

That Flora sure is one kinky gal. ;3
And so it was that Godhead Pickle Inspector created the universe. He regarded His creation with fondness and saw that it was good.
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ivory-raven/
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/sable-sonata

cliffpanther
Grand Templar
Location: In the central point of the Universe. Just like everyone else.

#5 Post by cliffpanther »

Calligrapher wrote:Is that Euchre in the background of the second to last panel?
Yup, I think so...

Well, it seems that Mike and Evals will help'em :)
Now Flora must say something about her being a slave, escaping, Euchre helping her, democracy and global warming. I'm sure that'll convince them :)
It's gonna be REALLY interesting now. I'm only wondering when will we hear about Trace :)
Last panel 'bout him was still in the cave with Nora, wasn't it?

emmy
Violent. Hateful. Fluffy.

#6 Post by emmy »

Not every white foot is an euchre, You know.

Also, WoG:
<Emmy> You know, tom, I wonder, how could she escape?
<Tom> She was being chased by dogs.
<Emmy> didn't she have a control spell?
<Tom> Flora's never had control spells in place on her. It wasn't something used where she lived as a slave.

IT IS ALL SO CLEAR NOW

Don't make me slap you on the back of the head.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#7 Post by tony1695 »

Is that dogs as in dog Keidran, or actual dogs? I'm so used to just saying the base animal names when describing Keidran I'm not sure which one Tom means.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

KyeRaor
Grand Templar

#8 Post by KyeRaor »

Flora Raaaaage!
Oh Evals. Grow a pair.
Now I betcha Flora's going to tell him how Trace came into Flora's life, and that'll guilt Evals and Mike into helping.
Nice post count Emmy.

Schnopps
Templar GrandMaster

#9 Post by Schnopps »

I keep forgetting normal cats and dogs actually exist in the TwoKinds world. Looks like Flora might be able to sway Evals' opinion which means good things since I can't imagine how well the story would chug along if Evals and crew took the ship and sailed away. Trace, Keith, Eric and Natani being stuck on the Basidian Islands might put a hamper on the plot development. Also... is it just me or is Evals the only one who's really been gung-ho about getting his freedom? Mike honestly has seemed a little unsure of what to think of it to me in the last few comics. Then again I think he's been a slave all his life so he doesn't know anything of freedom and what all it means for him.

GenericTiger

#10 Post by GenericTiger »

Am I the only one who thinks Evals looks so cute in this page? He's like a scared puppy :evals:
But yeah he really does need to grow a pair :P

JediGuy
Zombicidal Maniac

#11 Post by JediGuy »

Random note of interest: If I didn't already know Flora's fur pattern, I would swear that's a guy when it shows her flashback. Short hair, semi-masculine build (the fact that any already-small breast bulge is covered up), etc.
Magic is merely science that we have yet to understand.

primalcaller ergos
Templar GrandMaster
Location: many places at once all around reality and outside it at the same time, thought i am astral projetin

#12 Post by primalcaller ergos »

I'm pretty sure its normal dogs since other keidran would (most likely) be trying to help her instead.
plus it's also nice mike 'n' evals are going to find out more about flora's past and her relation to trace.
(i like the expressive details on the ears and especially the eyes in this strip more so than most others {they're nice usually
but now they're exquisite.})
and of course:

rotflmaololheha-pop laugh 'till your head blows at the irony of role reversal of "human fetishes".
I suppose evals hasn't got any good role models and is quite distrustful of humans as Laura was at one point (even though
Eric only fixed it half way)
either way the best course of action for them would be to sail out just enough to be in "international waters"
then come up with a plan later as siting here would mean their death.
i do hope evals changes his mind as he seems even dimmer and reckless than ever.
and of course I'm pretty sure mike is just in the corner half deep in thought and half dumb struck by the idea of making his own decisions. I hope for his sake this doesn't make him "too far gone to function in normal society".
finally, thought my view of these two was average earlier (well hey might seen dimwitted but they haven't learn t much)
then was (well eval's despair and yearning for freedom is just blocking out his sense of decency)
but if eval's doesn't help at least get those two to any where they need to go before leaving to lead his new life
even after hearing about how nice new trace is, ill simply think he's a jerk.
especially since flora could help could help evals leave when they get to the main land, just think, he could come along
with them to lyn'knoll since that place sounds like a paradise.
(if my RP character was ever on the ship he would have originally planned to help them escape when they got back anyway.
to JG: i think that pic is of when flora was much younger.
i wonder if there's anything else to say?...
well ill leave it at that, for now.
You must train you eyes so strenuously to see the truth but when you do, a whole new world opens up for as you keen observation allows you to know more about some one than they know about themselves, this is called psychology - me

SanderV.
Apprentice

#13 Post by SanderV. »

Human fetish :grin:

I wonder whats going on on Keith's trial.

DeathKat

#14 Post by DeathKat »

Lol Evals made Flora VERY angry. I think Keith is only going to gt a small punishment. :keith:

SanderV.
Apprentice

#15 Post by SanderV. »

Yeah, I mean I wonder what his reaction will now that he knows he killed his father for nothing.