BlueFoxx
Master

Comic for September 14 2010

#1 Post by BlueFoxx »

Looky here, there's another page up
#twokinds wrote: <Tom> Vector boobs?
<Tom> Can be scaled to any size!
I may or may not lurk, at times.
I do some interesting photography, if you're bored enough to poke around.

Gekkey Matthews
Templar Master

Re: Comic for September 14 2010

#2 Post by Gekkey Matthews »

Looky there.

It's a day early. How nice.

So now, I predict predictions for another five days until the next comic comes, then more predictions, that only come true a month after they were predicted.

Donnellson86
Grand Templar

#3 Post by Donnellson86 »

Curious plot twist. I look forward to how this works out.
Insanity is curable...but craziness is not.
Giving a shout out to all the Furcs out there.
Div. 13 Story

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#4 Post by BadFoMo »

So, if Mike and Evals live through this, they’re going to be around for future comics. I wonder what hijinks they might get into.

Also, I like Kat’s reaction in the third panel.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Gekkey Matthews
Templar Master

#5 Post by Gekkey Matthews »

The third panel looks cel shaded. He also switched to having each cheek blush , not a blush line.

KyeRaor
Grand Templar

#6 Post by KyeRaor »

I say good for Evals. Being a slave is something no one deserves, and I hope he gets freedom.
Also, Daaaawwwww Kat is cute.

PhycoKrusk
Grand Templar

#7 Post by PhycoKrusk »

BadFoMo wrote:So, if Mike and Evals live through this, they’re going to be around for future comics.
Not necessarily.

Evals is maybe a little more cunning than we gave him credit for.

Kilroywuzheere
All that and a side of fries

#8 Post by Kilroywuzheere »

Totally fan bar'd Kat~ <3

Evals is quite the plotter... Hmmm....
ImageImageImageImage

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#9 Post by BadFoMo »

PhycoKrusk wrote:
BadFoMo wrote:So, if Mike and Evals live through this, they’re going to be around for future comics.
Not necessarily.
Now that I think about it, you right, that wouldn’t mean they’d stick around with the others. But I had to write something to make the comment about Kat somewhat relevant, and that's all I could think of. And, now that I also think about it, how is she going to break it to them that the last Keidran slave they freed, wasn’t technically bought?
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Cryptic4
Traveler

#10 Post by Cryptic4 »

I'm liking how Evals is really being fleshed out as a character lately, his personality i mean. (And I'm LOVING panel three, <3 that Kat)

I'm still wondering what's Mike's opinion about all this though. I mean, he's never known freedom, he wouldn't know how to handle it most likely, what to do, how to act, where to go. For all we know he's content to be a slave (Correct me if he's said to the contrary at some point, i cant recall him ever giving an opinion one way or the other on the matter though), might not even worry about being free. Its not the mostly likely opinion for him to have but its sure a possibility. I'm really looking forward to see his stance on these events for sure. And if he does end up free, what then? Will Evals take him under his wing so to speak? He/they may even end up joining the party as equals after loosing their 'slave' status. Should be an interesting few pages here coming up.

Kris J. Fox

#11 Post by Kris J. Fox »

I wonder how Evals is going to stall the Basitins.
Kris

Gekkey Matthews
Templar Master

#12 Post by Gekkey Matthews »

Why hello there. Did you sign up just to say that, or do you plan on becoming a regular here. The newbie board is somewhere around here. You might want to make your way over there and introduce yourself.

Cessna Skyhawk
Templar Inner Circle

#13 Post by Cessna Skyhawk »

Gekkey Matthews wrote:Why hello there. Did you sign up just to say that, or do you plan on becoming a regular here. The newbie board is somewhere around here. You might want to make your way over there and introduce yourself.
Creating a newbie thread is not required, only recommended. If that is all you have to say, and aren't going to post anything on topic, keep it to PMs.

On topic: I was kind of surprised to see Evals' comment about Kat's relationship with Eric. I guess I shouldn't be; she's not that subtle about it.
da Vinci wrote:Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.

Fuzzy
Citizen

#14 Post by Fuzzy »

PhycoKrusk wrote: Evals is maybe a little more cunning than we gave him credit for.
Well, he'd have to be :P

But seriously, suddenly Evals has a whole new dimension. I like it.

Sithil
Templar Inner Circle

#15 Post by Sithil »

*Clears throath*
Evals wrote:"And hes' a powerful Human, right? Templar?"

"But I can see now why you want him back so badly. And I'm not heartless. I might be willing to try and stall as best I can.

...On one condition! If Eric comes back, you must swear to make that Human of yours buy our freedom."
Two points here:

1: You are heartless, Evals. Now I don't mind, but you're denying it when you didn't think it was enough that Flora wanted 'that Human' back was good enough(you had to know why, and judge for yourself wether she had any reason to want him back or not) to begin with, and then agreeing to maybe helping only if she makes 'that Human' he might be helping to rescue will buy him free. You're practicly a mercenary, don't try fooling yourself or anyone else.

2: I hope I'm not the only one who sees the irony, because it is very sweet. In order for Flora to enlist the help she needs to have a chance at saving Trace, she must now make the exact same kind of deal she threw such a fit at Trace for making with Eric. In fact, that was what she was referring to when she said, "After what I said to him though..." Making a deal where she herself is not the one who has to pay, but him, and without his consent. I just hope Flora doesn't realise this herself, as the thought of Trace smacking it in her face would be... Oh dear, I think I might just feint from overdose if that scenario played out, especially the way I imagine it.
All my life I've seen a world that hates evil more than it loves good ~Johann von Staupitz(Luther, 2003)