BlueFoxx
Master

Comic for Thursday October 14 2010

#1 Post by BlueFoxx »

DEATH TO THE TRAITORS
#twokinds wrote: <Tom> Vector boobs?
<Tom> Can be scaled to any size!
I may or may not lurk, at times.
I do some interesting photography, if you're bored enough to poke around.

CyMoahk
Citizen

Comic for October 14th, 2010

#2 Post by CyMoahk »

Well, that's certainly not good....

-edit-
Wait.... I"m confused....
....Okay, I see we apparently posted at the exact same minute; I know I started a thread instead of replying, so I guess mods merged the threads?

Anyway, if the "Keidran slaves" are separate from the "companions", then those on the chopping block are.... Natani and Eric?

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Comic for October 14th, 2010

#3 Post by Ironworks »

What the WHA-?!

Well this is no good lol.
And I'm guessing the "comanions" would be Eric Natani and Trace, correct? (even though Trace is still being dragon raped...)

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#4 Post by avwolf »

"Therefore" is misspelled in the final panel, I've noted it on the Ranting Board topic too.

None of this is terribly much of a surprise; I've been figuring the whole time along that Keith would end up re-banished, and his friends would land in hot water. Looks like Natani and Eric are going to need the ghost of Alaric to crash in through the wall with his giant crane in order to save them! :P

It certainly would appear that Lieutenant Stalker is disappointed that this was the best she could argue for Keith. Now she'll never be able to romance him unless she also leaves the Isles forever, and that's a fate worse than death for most Basitins. I wouldn't be surprised to see her offer some clandestine aid to them again, however. There's a reason why she's a member of Internal Intelligence in Desire For Orders, after all...

I Love Twokinds
Grand Templar

#5 Post by I Love Twokinds »

[censored]!! This may be a small problem... How will they cope with this? :?
You Only Live Once!
Albert Einstein wrote:I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#6 Post by Sage Asuka »

I interrupt this seriousness to say...MAN I am loving how the court exterior was drawn. That is all *lurks*
Image Image Image Image

Arroyo
Traveler

#7 Post by Arroyo »

Why do I have a feeling Stalker girl might find a way for Natani and Eric's escape from execution, which may result in her death or banishment from the island?

I also have a feeling that when they do actually make Flora and the others set sail, the guards would burn the ship within a decent distance so it was impossible for them to swim back, depending on how fast the guards at the docks get the orders from the castle.

Helinon
Apprentice

#8 Post by Helinon »

Personally? Saw this coming. Does that fact take away from the drama or tension? Not really! Can I see how this will end? Absolutely not, though I have a feeling that Nora will be involved.
The feeble resistance of the flesh is over. Phyrexia spreads its shadow over all.
Ironic how I'm White and my deck is Black, huh?

SanderV.
Apprentice

#9 Post by SanderV. »

what! Keith just heard he killed his father for nothing. It seems that Alabaster's son isn't as nice as I thought.

djb0809
New Citizen

#10 Post by djb0809 »

So the companins would be Trace, Eric, Laura(if she was still alive) and Natani. Trace is relatively safe in the mountains. Eric is probably still painting Basitin women in the medical tower. Natani is right there. This is pretty much death to Eric and Natani unless there is some convinient loophole in the Basitin justice system that negates this decision.(Most likely Alaric's Practical Joke)
Check out the 2010 Coctawhatchee Stylemarcher Show Euphoria
When it zooms in i'm on the left.

Add me on PS3 -> djb0809

Scytalle
Templar GrandMaster

#11 Post by Scytalle »

Yay update! I feel bad for Natani in this one. She's basically right there, and unless somehow the Basitin decision is reversed, she will either have to fight her way out or be captured. To top it off, she can't understand a word of what is going on so she will be taken by surprise. The only way I can see them all surviving is if someone else intervenes.

Icalasari
Traveler

#12 Post by Icalasari »

Guys, Trace has diplomatic immunity, remember? But yeah, I am still going to say this:

Wow, they LOVE pissing off Trace so he can magic rape them, don't they? After all, if Trace hears of this, then I don't imagine that the result will be good (Natani and Eric are his friends after all, not to mention that even with immunity they may still attack him)

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#13 Post by Sage Asuka »

Arroyo wrote: I also have a feeling that when they do actually make Flora and the others set sail, the guards would burn the ship within a decent distance so it was impossible for them to swim back, depending on how fast the guards at the docks get the orders from the castle.
I'm pretty sure the arms general said that their laws were 'tough but fair'. I doubt burning the ship would count as 'fair', especially since the others are slaves (or believed to be) and acting on their master's will and not their own. As for the death of the others, they aren't slaves. They acted on their own free will and 'attacked' the nation in the eyes of the Basitin.
Image Image Image Image

Basitin_Boy
New Citizen

#14 Post by Basitin_Boy »

Yea, im thinking the diplomatic immunity will probably be revoked for trace. But we shall soon find out.

FurryForlife
Hugger Extraordinaire
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#15 Post by FurryForlife »

My first reaction to this comic... NO!.... YAY!..... NO!. Yay?.... NO!!!!!!!
Story: To be Inspired.
My Sofurry account (I believe unless you log in, or change it, the site is in SFW mode)