This debt we pay to human guile;
With torn and bleeding hearts we smile,
And mouth with myriad subtleties.
-Paul Laurence Dunbar

Fraggranaut
New Citizen

Re: Comic for Wednesday, May 4th, 2011

#2 Post by Fraggranaut »

Is he wearing just one glove, or more sensibly two? Can't tell. I assume two, because the point is for his hand to not stick out.

Otherwise: hey, great update. Doesn't Evals' trust warm your heart?
Formerly Fraggrnark until events made the email address linked to it unaccessible & I forgot the password to the account here. Opps.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#3 Post by tony1695 »

1: Kathrin's tail wagging is so [censored] adorable!
2: Stripes? Talk about an imaginative nickname (!)
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#4 Post by Natani--Fan. »

HA I KNEW IT!!! Kat is K-9! Kat is K-9! Kat is K-9!!! You can so tell by how she's wagging her tail! That and.............WHERE THE [censored] IS KEITH!?
deviantART: http://nazo-the-keidran.deviantart.com/
XBOX Live: Bubbawarhorse
STEAM: Bubbawarhorse
Image Image

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#5 Post by Schrodinger »

Can't help but notice that Keith wasn't mentioned being on his way to the ship, though I'm sure we'll get an explanation as to why soon. I'm also quite interested if Flora does indeed hold up her end of the bargain she had with Evals.
Fraggranaut wrote:Is he wearing just one glove, or more sensibly two? Can't tell. I assume two, because the point is for his hand to not stick out.
According to Tom he will be wearing both gloves.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#6 Post by SirSlaughter »

Natani--Fan. wrote:HA I KNEW IT!!! Kat is K-9! Kat is K-9! Kat is K-9!!! You can so tell by how she's wagging her tail! That and.............WHERE THE [censored] IS KEITH!?
Dude calm down, she is a mixed breed. No one really knows what she truly is. She has traits of both species. Though she does lean toward K-9 she is not really a specific one. I remember we asked tom what she was, I can;t remember too clearly (sleep deprivation and all that good nonesense) but I don;t think He told us exactly what she was. once again loving the art. It feels a little bland though. I think It was the lack of background in this one. he just went with a simple brown one. I'm not complaining just saying It seemed to be a little less...fulfilling is all. But yay new comic and yay Kat is adorable!

Sebbie
The Guy You're Gay For

#7 Post by Sebbie »

Sooo...is Keith just mourning Laura's death and will be there shortly, or is he really not coming, as some people have postulated?
PhycoKrusk wrote:especially Alaric who, without all that fur, I imagine is ripped
Image ImageImageImageImageImage

Natani--Fan.
Grand Templar

#8 Post by Natani--Fan. »

You have a point SS. Still, I'm super happy about this. Kat is now my second favorite. Sorry Keith.
deviantART: http://nazo-the-keidran.deviantart.com/
XBOX Live: Bubbawarhorse
STEAM: Bubbawarhorse
Image Image

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#9 Post by Sage Asuka »

Kat looks really pretty in that first panel to me.
Image Image Image Image

Duo Barton
Council Member
Location: In TX, making green powder in a bottle in my underground cave of blue tipped yellow flowers

#10 Post by Duo Barton »

:kathrin: is just to cute in this page! Head explodes*
Hit Hard, Hit Fast, Never Look Back.

Like Bionicles? Join this RP http://www.twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic ... 00#p621200

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#11 Post by BadFoMo »

I like the lighting in the first panel and the way Kathrin is standing there. She looks cute with that baggy shirt on, and call me weird if you want to, but I think she would also look good wearing a pair of pants.
SirSlaughter wrote:
Natani--Fan. wrote:HA I KNEW IT!!! Kat is K-9! Kat is K-9! Kat is K-9!!! You can so tell by how she's wagging her tail!...
...she is a mixed breed. No one really knows what she truly is. She has traits of both species. Though she does lean toward K-9 she is not really a specific one. I remember we asked tom what she was, I can;t remember too clearly (sleep deprivation and all that good nonesense) but I don;t think He told us exactly what she was....
I too like the way her tail is wagging but this raises a question. Is it possible for feline and canine Keidran to have offspring with each other? I would've thought it would've been just as impossible as it is for Humans, Basitin, and Keidran to have offspring with each other

I can’t put my finger on it, but for some reason Evals somehow reminds me of my friend. Maybe it’s just the way he’s talking.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#12 Post by AmigaDragon »

Sebbie wrote:Sooo...is Keith just mourning Laura's death and will be there shortly, or is he really not coming, as some people have postulated?
What's the point of an ambassador that stays home? Of course he'll be coming along.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#13 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

YES ADORABLE KAT IS ADORABLE and shes....not wearing any PANTS! wait, no....don't think like that...it just makes the pain worse, just repress because that always works...
...aaaand repressed.
AmigaDragon wrote:
Sebbie wrote:Sooo...is Keith just mourning Laura's death and will be there shortly, or is he really not coming, as some people have postulated?
What's the point of a diplomat that stays home? Of course he'll be coming along.
agreed, if he wasn't then the story would have been told differently.

also did Trace say that "healing" could fix his hand? Yeaaah.....why don't I believe that? Do you think that hes just trying to comfort her or he really believes that his hand could be healed?
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

Sean De Retro
Council Member

#14 Post by Sean De Retro »

:kathrin: is back :grin: .

Ironworks
Templar Inner Circle

#15 Post by Ironworks »

Sage Asuka wrote:Kat looks really pretty in that first panel to me.
^ That was my first thought here
tony1695 wrote:Kathrin's tail wagging is so [censored] adorable!
^ And then this was my second |D

I'm seriously wondering if Mike and Evals will be set free, as well as if Keith is going to be tagging along, at least right away. Sure, it seems like Keith should no doubt tag back along in the gang for more adventures and whatnots, but that doesn't necessarily mean he has to. He'll most likely join them though, as it's been pointed out by others.