Comic for June 29. 2011

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

AJ Wolf
Traveler

Comic for June 29. 2011

#1 Post by AJ Wolf »

Alt Text: "Conflict of Interests"

So it appears that Mike and Evals might have to begin an armed revolution after all>:)
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

Re: Comic for June 29. 2011

#2 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Aahh piss, it weren't a metaphor then.....

Well Flora, you said what you had too and now thanks to uncooperative Eric you must pay the price.....unless she LEAD the mutiny....

Also: DAT PIPE!
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#3 Post by Schrodinger »

Alt Text: Conflict of Interests

For those of you wondering if Eric was a sentimental man, here's your answer. Eric is still a slave trader, a businessman. He's not about to turn over his product just because some tigress asked him to.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Geo_&_Bio
Grand Templar

#4 Post by Geo_&_Bio »

Saw this one coming

Well, its time for Mike and Evals to start their revolution.... for a crew of 2 people against their master with 5 hostages on board.... Its probably going to be more epic than it sounds.
unsteddyPhoenix wrote:Aahh piss, it weren't a metaphor then.....

Well Flora, you said what you had too and now thanks to uncooperative Eric you must pay the price.....unless she LEAD the mutiny....

Also: DAT PIPE!
No, no, there still a chance of a metaphor, just not as obvious as the action.
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#5 Post by BadFoMo »

And here I thought we’d start the chapter of by following Group B again. Maybe next time then.

As for the comic, I’m glad to see Flora trying to negotiate their freedom. To me, this means that Evals (if he trusts/believes Flora did her best) will most likely just go after Eric and leave her alone.

I don’t know why, but for some reason panels two and three look a little off to me. Panel two looks like it could use a little more shading, but I don’t know where. In panel three Flora looks like a lopsided Cyclops! I know her eye is hidden behind part of the window, but I think we’d be able to see at least part of it.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

#6 Post by SirSlaughter »

Well, I guess Tom saw that someone noticed Eric was wearing nothing under the Robe eh? He seems to have had a small change in wardrobe.

Bart95
Templar Master

#7 Post by Bart95 »

GASP! Tom uploaded a page...ON SCHEDULE?! This must be the twilight zone! D:

Tahiri
Merchant

#8 Post by Tahiri »

I would say that Flora will go tell to Mike and Evals what is going on with Eric, and she decided to help them escape, but it goes wrong...

Starcat5
Citizen

#9 Post by Starcat5 »

This can only end in Revolution. So, what are the betting odds on Kathrin's survival? I see a Forced Rescue/Hostage situation coming up, and those almost NEVER end cleanly.

Elo
Master

#10 Post by Elo »

Man it has been a while since I posted here. Any here are my comments.

As odd as this may sound, I do understand the position that Eric is coming from. He is a slaver and his entire busincess and life style relies on the slaves he buys and sells. While I understand his idea of "can't free every slave that does his or her job," I have to disagree with him in his case. Slaves do not regularly risk there lives to save there masters. He should at least give Evals and Mike some kind of reward for helping out.

However, this brings up somethings. Do Mike and Evals have control spells put on them? I know that Kathrin does not have a control spell on her. If Evals and Mike do have control spells on them, then perhaps the control spells only work when regarding a direct command. Other than that, the slaves can do as the please. Also, if they do have control spells, I wonder how they will pull off this "revolution."

Also, I know these comments are a bit late, but I want to through them in anyway. I am VERY surprised the Keith did not return to his father's and mother's grave before leaving. The new evidence that his father did not kill his mother I think should have given him an intensive to go back and pay a visit.

Also, as for the person hiding on the ship, I think it is Lady Nora. As much as I wish it would be Stalker Girl, we saw her standing on the pier as the ship headed out.
My Deviantart Page: http://themightyelo.deviantart.com/
My Furaffinity Page: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/themightyelo/
My Tumblr Page: http://themightyelo.tumblr.com/

"Not all who wander are lost." - The Lord of the Rings

Tahiri
Merchant

#11 Post by Tahiri »

Elo wrote:Man it has been a while since I posted here. Any here are my comments.

As odd as this may sound, I do understand the position that Eric is coming from. He is a slaver and his entire busincess and life style relies on the slaves he buys and sells. While I understand his idea of "can't free every slave that does his or her job," I have to disagree with him in his case. Slaves do not regularly risk there lives to save there masters. He should at least give Evals and Mike some kind of reward for helping out.

However, this brings up somethings. Do Mike and Evals have control spells put on them? I know that Kathrin does not have a control spell on her. If Evals and Mike do have control spells on them, then perhaps the control spells only work when regarding a direct command. Other than that, the slaves can do as the please. Also, if they do have control spells, I wonder how they will pull off this "revolution."

Also, I know these comments are a bit late, but I want to through them in anyway. I am VERY surprised the Keith did not return to his father's and mother's grave before leaving. The new evidence that his father did not kill his mother I think should have given him an intensive to go back and pay a visit.

Also, as for the person hiding on the ship, I think it is Lady Nora. As much as I wish it would be Stalker Girl, we saw her standing on the pier as the ship headed out.
I think they have not the control spell on them. From what I understand, it prevents the thoughts of revolution, of killing their master or other.

Sebbie
The Guy You're Gay For

#12 Post by Sebbie »

Mike and Evals had control spells put on them, but they were dispelled (along with pretty much every other spell) when the Tower blew up.

Anyway, this isn't much of a surprise, I suppose; I am impressed at how much fancier the Na'rella is getting, though.
PhycoKrusk wrote:especially Alaric who, without all that fur, I imagine is ripped
Image ImageImageImageImageImage

FuhrerVonZephyr
Merchant

#13 Post by FuhrerVonZephyr »

Elo wrote:
Actually, it could be Lieutenant Stalker, because the Lieutenant and the girl on the docks have different hair and fur colours.
Hey, I make art now. Check it out.

Geo_&_Bio
Grand Templar

#14 Post by Geo_&_Bio »

LordZepher wrote:
Elo wrote:
Actually, it could be Lieutenant Stalker, because the Lieutenant and the girl on the docks have different hair and fur colours.
You can see the hair and fur color of a black silhouette?
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Tahiri
Merchant

#15 Post by Tahiri »

Geo_&_Bio wrote:
LordZepher wrote:
Elo wrote:
You can see the hair and fur color of a black silhouette?
Yes it can be anyone. But most likely Lady Nora or a spy account of Basitins