The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

emmy
Violent. Hateful. Fluffy.

Comic for september 14 2011

#1 Post by emmy »

Aww, Kat only wants to help! :kathrin:

IT IS ALL SO CLEAR NOW

Don't make me slap you on the back of the head.

victorymon
Master

Re: Comic for september 14 2011

#2 Post by victorymon »

aww, how cute. she just wants to help. never saw her so serious
by the way, that small Rip! in the first picture let me hope for a big surprise soon
or maybe two big surprises, if you know what I mean :mrgreen:
Denken hilft zwar, nützt aber nichts
***;)***
Hey everymon, watch this, I´m an Artist: http://victorymon.deviantart.com/
and here I am in my Fur-Suit (as a Werewolf) http://2kinds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10254

OneDay
Citizen

#3 Post by OneDay »

Am I the only one who thinks that how Kat looks in the first panel is the cutest she has ever been?!

Im going to have to stop reading this. My brain will explode from over exposure to cuteness. :3 :kathrin:
I wrote an 19,000 word MLP FiM Horror Fanfic that doesn't focus entirely on gore for the horror!

"Under the Apple Trees"
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/3140/Un ... pple-Trees

Also see that Profile Picture? I did that.

victorymon
Master

#4 Post by victorymon »

yes, she is really cute. especially her blue hairband
Denken hilft zwar, nützt aber nichts
***;)***
Hey everymon, watch this, I´m an Artist: http://victorymon.deviantart.com/
and here I am in my Fur-Suit (as a Werewolf) http://2kinds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10254

OneDay
Citizen

#5 Post by OneDay »

Also, notice how much Tom has been using one toned backgrounds lately. They look really good. And now we have another long week of waiting for the next installment. I can't wait, and I seriously hope he doesn't go to those other guys yet. I just personally want to see what happens on the boat this chapter. Considering it's about Mutiny, I get the feeling it's going to be more intereting than the others at this point.
I wrote an 19,000 word MLP FiM Horror Fanfic that doesn't focus entirely on gore for the horror!

"Under the Apple Trees"
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/3140/Un ... pple-Trees

Also see that Profile Picture? I did that.

FurryForlife
Hugger Extraordinaire
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#6 Post by FurryForlife »

OneDay wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that how Kat looks in the first panel is the cutesy she has ever been?!

Im going to have to stop reading this. My brain will explode from over exposure to cuteness. :3 :kathrin:
I don't know... I think its kind of challenge by the look in the last pannel.
Story: To be Inspired.
My Sofurry account (I believe unless you log in, or change it, the site is in SFW mode)

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#7 Post by BadFoMo »

I’m not sure why, but I just love the way Kathrin looks in the first panel and I love the expression on Natani’s face in the third panel.

Another thing I noticed, the apron that was laying flat on Kathrin just a while ago has now conformed to her shape a little.

Also, the alternate text for this one is ‘If you’re caught in a lie, just add more lies, right? That always helps.’
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

JustZsolt
Merchant

#8 Post by JustZsolt »

As I thought...
However, :kathrin: is as cute as allways :)
I'm courious about the next comic. I think we'll see :kathrin: and :natani: again, but I hope we'll able to see other characters, too.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#9 Post by Schrodinger »

Oh my Gah~ She is so damn cute.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Fraggranaut
New Citizen

#10 Post by Fraggranaut »

Oh Natani, will you ever learn that the only way to succeed when lying is to quickly and rationally BLAME SOMEONE ELSE! Its the only path to success! Play the blame game, and play it to win! Cheat if you must.

Wowie, 1st panel Kat is...well, everyone has been saying it, extremely cute. Maybe its just me, but she seems a little more...animally. I know, I know, the furry animal person being animaly is strange. Its just, the way she's posing and the fangs in her mouth make me think she looks a tinsy bit less human (but still incredibly cute) than before. If it was something far more obvious that she IS looking more animalistic, not just a slight change in one panel that is probably my imagination, I'd guess that being away from a Templar Tower for the 1st time in her life might be doing something.

At least, I do wonder what happens to keidran, like Kat and apparently Mike, who have spent their entire lives within the effect of something which seems to dull or suppress their instincts. It must have some last affect, surely?
Formerly Fraggrnark until events made the email address linked to it unaccessible & I forgot the password to the account here. Opps.

Cornelius
Traveler

#11 Post by Cornelius »

First of all: GOOD WORK!!! :D :D :D I expected, that :natani: would say sth. like this on the new page... :kathrin: looks DAMN cute in the last panel and its very nice, BUT: I´d really like to see :flora: telling :trace: some kind of a ... uuhhh ... well ... thing a certain doctor told her on page 543/544 or something?!???... yeah... pretty sure it was on that pages
:wink:

JustZsolt
Merchant

#12 Post by JustZsolt »

Cornelius wrote:nice, BUT: I´d really like to see :flora: telling :trace: some kind of a ... uuhhh ... well ... thing a certain doctor told her on page 543/544 or something?!???... yeah... pretty sure it was on that pages
:wink:
Me too... :grin:

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#13 Post by avwolf »

BadFoMo wrote:Also, the alternate text for this one is ‘If you’re caught in a lie, just add more lies, right? That always helps.’
This technique is particularly effective if, like Natani, you're a really terrible liar. I love panic-liar Natani. She's always hilarious as she scrambles to make up terrible lies. Considering how often this all comes up, you'd think she'd have prepared stories to tell.

I must say, this is about the first time that I really felt Kat was written effectively. Most of the time, I can't buy her naivete, nor does she seem to be especially helpful; she always seems puckish to me, a troublemaker who knows she's making trouble but plays innocent to get away with it. For once, she actually looks like she's just trying to help and means it.

Cornelius
Traveler

#14 Post by Cornelius »

FurryForlife wrote:
OneDay wrote:Am I the only one who thinks that how Kat looks in the first panel is the cutesy she has ever been?!

I don't know... I think its kind of challenge by the look in the last pannel.
YUP...

SubtleSmoke
Citizen

#15 Post by SubtleSmoke »

All honesty, I hope Kathrin finds out about Natani from this, just so these pages have an impact on the story.
Why So Serious?