May 2, 2012

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

shadzar
New Citizen

Re: May 2, 2012

#76 Post by shadzar »

what about this for a continuation of Kat and Eric?
Spoiler!
scene cuts to Flora walking down the hall towards Maddie's cell
panel 1:"Flora: Here. I brought you something to eat."
panel 2:Maddie looks at Flora and then the cell beside her at a shadow in the corner of it
panel 3:plate of food hits floor as orange and pink blur leaves panel "Maddie: Arro?"
panel 4:cut to ship distant view and the ship appears to jump out of the water and a loud "RAAAAAAAAWR" above it
panel 5(multiframe):cut to ship interior, snips of feet from everyone running somewhere
panel 6: Eric against the wall half nude, clothing in shreds with red lines all over him, most of the cast looking in through a doorway. "unknown speaker's speech bubble: Why is she locked up in a cell?!"
(no idea how many panels would fit so just go with it)
panel 7: Flora with slightly red stained paws in view and the side of Eric visible as if looking from the crowd of our party through the door, "Eric: Maddie almost burned the ship, I-"
Panel 8: "Flora: Not Maddie! I mean Kathrin! Weren't you going to free her?" "Everyone else in unison: GASP"
Panel 9: scene of everyone's footsteps and Eric in a horizontal position "flying" towards the cells
Panel 10: "Eric: Kathrin what are you doing?", "Kathrin (eyes puffy, matted fur around eyes): I would rather be your slave than be free as your SISTER!"
Panel 11: "Maddie: Arroooo! |D "
yeah... i dunno...maybe i shouldnt watch Clue then read comic based forums.
just a pigment of your imagination.

BaronVictor
Citizen

#77 Post by BaronVictor »

Iron Ed wrote:
RedDwarfIV wrote:
anonfox123 wrote:Actually, I just though of a way that scenario two might come about:
“That time of year” rolls around again...
...would nice guy Eric have made his favourite slave do that with one of the other slaves? Obviously, we have nothing to actually go on. Would he have made his slaves do that in the first place? Maybe he just leaves them to it - but that would mean raising a Keidran from birth - and Eric doesn't seem to have the facilities for Keidran breeding.
If I remember from earlier in the story...
Keidren don't get pregnant -during- their estrus; they get pregnant in the first couple of weeks -after- estrus ends.
Yep, a fact which Eric well knows, as he was the one who brought it up.

But I personally believe that Eric isn't much of a Slave trader as a Slave Collector. I believe he said before that his occupation was mainly an excuse for his... examination, shall we say, of Female Keidran. He keeps around Evals and Mike for general duties he needs performed, but I suspect they are pretty much the extent of his non-sex slaves (well, besides Kat). Raising Keidran from birth would be impractical, and probably wouldn't appeal to him to know that his newest sex slave, was a Keidran he raised from birth only ~4-5 years ago. He's not that perverted, I don't think.

Though one interesting thing that this line of thought leads me on is, now that we know inter-species breeding is possible, at least in Trace and Flora's case, who knows what flood-gates could be opened. If Kat's heart is crushed now, what about if Eric accidentally impregnates one of his slaves? I doubt that this would happen, considering the fact that I believe that the Exception made by Neutral (I believe, I don't quite remember which god made that exception), was a one time occurrence, but there's still the possibility.
I don't mean to brag, but I can make the Kessel Run in only 11 parsecs.

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#78 Post by CrRAR »

MeaCulpa, S.C.M. wrote:..."i'm just...so happy" in "Kristen Stewart" level of emotion.
I didn't want to have to bring this expression to light ever again (all due respect to Tom), but the expressions in the current comic IMO are a vast improvement over this similar embrace scene:

Laura goes full partial derp

I also hope you realize that Kat really isn't happy so her tone would be freshly disconcerted with a dash of feigned excitement.

EDIT (For the love of lulz):

Couldn't help it...
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#79 Post by TinyVoices »

B_Dog wrote:Laura goes full derp
Where? When I read "Derp", I usually imagine the eyes going in opposite directions.

If anything, it looks more like full space cadet. Or like Keith just stabbed her.

AzeNaku
Templar Inner Circle

#80 Post by AzeNaku »

You know, I think Eric needs new glasses, because he's been pretty blind this chapter... :redhair:
Set Azers to "Pun". ImageImageImage

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster

#81 Post by CrRAR »

TinyVoices wrote:
B_Dog wrote:Laura goes full derp
*snip*
Where? When I read "Derp", I usually imagine the eyes going in opposite directions
Ok, so maybe not quite full derp, but def at least Class 1. Experts have been known to delineate the various severities of 'the derp', with only Class 3 reserved for the derpiest of derps; otherwise known affectionately as a hard or full-on derp of which you speak; the 'holy grail' of derps, if you will.
TinyVoices wrote:Or like Keith just stabbed her.
I will try to dig up my comment, but When the original comic with that face first released I believe I said the same exact thing. Are you me? XD

EDIT
Reached way back into the past and found the aforementioned post, man is this eerie, I even posited that if not a stabbing it having been caused by the vacuum of space, à la your space cadet bit, weird.
B_Dog wrote:Image
Fight the power!

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle

#82 Post by TinyVoices »

B_Dog wrote:
TinyVoices wrote:Where? When I read "Derp", I usually imagine the eyes going in opposite directions
Ok, so maybe not quite full derp, but def at least Class 1. Experts have been known to delineate the various severities of 'the derp', with only Class 3 reserved for the derpiest of derps; otherwise known affectionately as a hard or full-on derp of which you speak; the 'holy grail' of derps, if you will.
Heh. I suppose I forget that derp can also mean stupid. Which is why opposite eyes are derp, because someone with them looks stupid. An action that seems a little bit of a fail can also call for a congratulatory "derp" from the audience.
(Ha! MS Works hates all these derps. :D )
B_Dog wrote:
TinyVoices wrote:Or like Keith just stabbed her.
I will try to dig up my comment, but When the original comic with that face first released I believe I said the same exact thing. Are you me? XD
Oh wow, that's funny. And I like that Flora thing you got there.

And your avatar made me laugh, though she just looks so... :grin:

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster

#83 Post by CrRAR »

TinyVoices wrote:Oh wow, that's funny. And I like that Flora thing you got there.

And your avatar made me laugh, though she just looks so... :grin:
Hahaha, I sort of took your assessment of, albeit, Laura as a challenge and that's what came of it, it makes me laugh every time I look at it...I may kick it up a notch to Lvl 3, you just wait and see...I imagine that would involve animating it to some degree. XD I'm already pondering the possibilities.

Also, thanks for noticing! I achieved it by creating a custom layout for a little Firefox addon called Personas. Been rocking it for years, best browser theme ever. I call it...TigerFox. :3
Fight the power!

victorymon
Master

#84 Post by victorymon »

I just realized... isnt the robe :kathrin: is holding in the first picture from :natani: ?
if it is, what is :kathrin: doing with pink and yellow patches? :shock:
Denken hilft zwar, nützt aber nichts
***;)***
Hey everymon, watch this, I´m an Artist: http://victorymon.deviantart.com/
and here I am in my Fur-Suit (as a Werewolf) http://2kinds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10254

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle

#85 Post by TinyVoices »

victorymon wrote:I just realized... isnt the robe :kathrin: is holding in the first picture from :natani: ?
if it is, what is :kathrin: doing with pink and yellow patches? :shock:
Looks more like orange to me, but if that's a spool of thread on there, that won't be good.

Unless, what she's doing is actually putting that stuff away, or just moving it elsewhere. She never really got a chance to do anything with it earlier, what with the sudden fire alarm.

victorymon
Master

#86 Post by victorymon »

yes, she is moving them away, somewhere where she can w**k on them.
so is :natani: finally getting new clothes? :o
***;)***
and here I am in my Fur-Suit (as a Werewolf) http://2kinds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10254

RedDwarfIV
Templar Inner Circle

#87 Post by RedDwarfIV »

victorymon wrote:yes, she is moving them away, somewhere where she can w**k on them.
so is :natani: finally getting new clothes? :o
Where did that come from?
If every cloud had a silver lining, there would be a lot more plane crashes.
ImageImageImage

victorymon
Master

#88 Post by victorymon »

The first picture of course. I can see :natani: robes
***;)***

RedDwarfIV
Templar Inner Circle

#89 Post by RedDwarfIV »

victorymon wrote:somewhere where she can w**k on them.

That's what I was talking about.
If every cloud had a silver lining, there would be a lot more plane crashes.
ImageImageImage

victorymon
Master

#90 Post by victorymon »

;) i just dont like the ebil word. W**k or *or*... Just not the whole word.
***;)***