Comic Page for Wednesday, June 20th, 2012

#1 Post by leoian »

:flora:

Silentdeath
Master

Re: Comic Page for Wednesday, June 20th, 2012

#2 Post by Silentdeath »

temper much Natani?
Welcome to Hell. I hope you enjoy your stay here with us cause you're dead and can't leave at all
Image Image ImageImage
Got a problem with that? Take it up with my undead army!

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#3 Post by Schrodinger »

Schrodinger wrote:Natani already had the arc of learning to trust someone with keeping her secret now she needs someone to not coddle her or give in to her childish behavior on the subject of her body.
Schrodinger wrote:Emotional moment in 3... 2... 1...

Joking aside, we might finally get some more insight into Natani's past though I don't know how much help it will be for Kathrin since Nat has a very atypical backstory.

Alt Text: Don't bite the hand that clothes you
What was it the spider said to the fly...

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#4 Post by BadFoMo »

I wonder, does Kathrin really think that Natani is a man with a spell induced “Gender Curse”, or is she just uncaringly playing along?

Also, did anyone catch the first version?
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Polar Fox
Merchant

#5 Post by Polar Fox »

Be **quite** and hurry up with my clothes :P

Nat has a typo hehe, but who am i to judge since,
english aint my mother tongue and my posts probably got x10 typos in them :mrgreen:

Yeah tempers seems to be rising here, I seriosly did not expect Kath showing this much hostility,
its almost completely out of character. That thing with Eric must of hit her hard.
That dude cannot read signs... at all. I mean, he may not be in love with her, and may
have never even looked at her in that way but, there were signs all over the place.
He just seems blind to them S:P

(p.s)
(..where is keith..)

leoian
Banned
Banned

#6 Post by leoian »

More secret revealed about Nat's past soon :natani:, burning forest, maybe the beginning of all her story, her village burn down maybe with her family and friend (at the exception of zen).

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#7 Post by Schrodinger »

BadFoMo wrote:I wonder, does Kathrin really think that Natani is a man with a spell induced “Gender Curse”, or is she just uncaringly playing along?

Also, did anyone catch the first version?
Yeah I got it.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

leoian
Banned
Banned

#8 Post by leoian »

Polar Fox wrote:
Yeah tempers seems to be rising here, I seriosly did not expect Kath showing this much hostility,
its almost completely out of character. That thing with Eric must of hit her hard.
That dude cannot read signs... at all. I mean, he may not be in love with her, and may
have never even looked at her in that way but, there were signs all over the place.
He just seems blind to them S:P

An
(p.s)
(..where is keith..)
First Keith may be in his cabin with his assistant.
And kat show much more hostility and rebels more easily, because shewant to be a ''real'' keidran, not just a servant, she try to reveal more herself and act more freely, I think she want to be more like Flora :wink:

Zev
New Citizen

#9 Post by Zev »

I can't help but feel bad for Kat, having a person you love sister zoning you would be painful, putting up with Nat would just make everything worse.

(I like Nat, but she is very high maintenance)

I don't really blame Natani for wanting to change the subject after a flashback like that though.

Nazarov
Templar GrandMaster

#10 Post by Nazarov »

Go for it Kathrin! :kathrin:
I like this character development, Kathrin changed a lot. Bad mood Kathrin is cool in her own way :)
I'm also very curious about Nat's past and that burning forest part. When it happened? She looks older than here plus she has a short hair:
http://twokinds.keenspot.com/archive.php?p=355

By the way I like that dark green cloth in Kathrin's hands. It will be a cool robe so Nat be kind with her!

Polar Fox
Merchant

#11 Post by Polar Fox »

leoian wrote: Keith may be in his cabin with his assistant.
Well thats my point see, at this point Keith spent more time with his assistant than with Nat since they
got back on the ship. Their romance seems to be derailing completely..
With Nat being so indifferent to him at this point, im starting to think maybe Maddie is the one he will end up with.

She's a nice kind character, who never means any harm, always aware of other peoples feelings,
and seems genuinely concerned about Keiths health. Im sure not just because she love him.
And btw - plot twist - probably boarded the ship against orders, just to be close to Keith and make
sure he doesnt do anything stupid.

That my friends, is an awesome character!

KaDa
New Citizen

#12 Post by KaDa »

Oh yes, finally someone tells the confused wolf off, and extra for who does it!
Now they need to make up and...
...and I need to go in a corner

Alvin-Earthworm
Apprentice

#13 Post by Alvin-Earthworm »

Funny how Natani only starts being nice to Kat when she threatens to walk out without making her clothes. It's clear she's only doing it until she gets what she wants. No doubt afterwards she'll be like "Thank you Kat. Now [censored] off, you mangy feline!"
I'm sorry to all the Natani fans out there, but I really despise this one character. From her annoying gender complex, her [censored] attitude towards others and the copious amounts of pointless gratuitous fanservice she's in. It really doesn't help matters that she has been getting so much screen time during these latest chapters either. I'm much more invested in what is going on with Keith right now instead of this dumb [censored]. And I can see Kat feels the same way too.

Alvin, please don't single letter censor yourself. If you want to censor yourself, don't do it half-way, and if you don't want to, then don't do it and let the swear filter do its job. Thank you.
-- avwolf

BlackWind
New Citizen

#14 Post by BlackWind »

Well as we can see here slowly Cathryn is beginning to stand up for herself by stopping to be everyone's "doormat" and IMO once she hears how Keidran lifestyle is she might make a decision to perhaps leave as sadly she believes that she won't have the relationship that she wants with Eric,
As she is in love with him but he doesn't realize it just yet.

RedDwarfIV
Templar Inner Circle

#15 Post by RedDwarfIV »

I still think Eric took the most responsible, if not the most sensible, option. To quote Shephard Book of Firefly...
If you take sexual advantage of her, you're going to burn in a very special level of Hell. A level they reserve for child molesters and people who talk at the theater.
Whether deliberate or not, Eric's zoning of Kat was the most morally right choice. In a society that embraces slavery and extreme racism, this is quite reassuring for me. This way Kat can get on with having her own life, instead of staying with Eric just because he's the only person she's really known. Its called utilitarianism - the greatest happiness. Kat should be happier in the long term, even if it means she has to go through pain now.
If every cloud had a silver lining, there would be a lot more plane crashes.
ImageImageImage