Comic for October 13th, 2012

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

Comic for October 13th, 2012

#1 Post by BadFoMo »

Enemy of my Enemy
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Comic for October 13th, 2012

#2 Post by EvilNinjadude »

"Don't call me that" :o :grin:

Wow. Tom is really taking this running gag to the top, isn't he?

JMadoc
Master

#3 Post by JMadoc »

That much bleeding might mean Dying Moment of Exposition for Raine.

I hope I'm wrong. :|

KeidranWolf

#4 Post by KeidranWolf »

< Hearing "Red" refering to us Keidran as "Things" makes my blood boil! > - Zen :zen:

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#5 Post by BadFoMo »

kitetsu wrote:That much bleeding might mean Dying Moment of Exposition for Raine.

I think she's safe and will survive this. She's far too interesting and so much of her has yet to be explained for her to be killed off just yet. On the other hand, what turned out to be a good idea earlier might be a bad idea now and were just getting rid of a character who could have become a story ruining Mary Sue was back story will be revealed by her on her deathbed or a close friend/relative at her funeral. I'm hoping for the first one though.

By the way, I'm not the only one that likes the way Sythe looks in panel five am I? And how long will this truce will last?
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Wynni
Forum Momma

#6 Post by Wynni »

Dast it! Tom, you're taking a keidran I'd been enjoying despising all this time, and are turning him into a likable character. Right now, Sythe has more cool points than 'Red' by a long shot.

and yes, I suspect Tom's gonna milk [DE]'s lack of name for all it's worth.
Image Wielder of the Wooden Spoon. Boogeymen and Slendermen everywhere beware.
ImageImage

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#7 Post by AmigaDragon »

They must have found Karen and Maren already, since Scythe mentions the girls counting on them.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

The-Hapless-Enigma
Apprentice

#8 Post by The-Hapless-Enigma »

AmigaDragon wrote:They must have found Karen and Maren already, since Scythe mentions the girls counting on them.
I thought the same thing. We havent seen them in some time.

Zen, Red and Sythe are in a stalemate at the moment. At least until Red and Sythe have to move 3 unconscious women.
They see me rollin' they hatin' Image

Keaoden, The hidden
Grand Templar

#9 Post by Keaoden, The hidden »

Well at least it seems Red isn't totally blind irrational about his prejudice.
Also remember that Red is a templar after all and if is seen with not just one but two wild keidran he could be in a lot of trouble.
I sill love Red's character more and more, because of just how little we really know about him.
Though I'm sure Red's real name is going to be something important later on in the story, watch he might be related to the kind or some other grandiose situation.
I think Scythe is a good guy at heart. It seems he really has a hard time hating from what I've seen of him.
TwoKinds Forum resident emo.
My Deviant Art
MyTumblr
My Youtube
Sage Asuka wrote: :D~ elves.....
R.I.P Lohti. A True Hero

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#10 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

BadFoMo wrote:
kitetsu wrote:That much bleeding might mean Dying Moment of Exposition for Raine.

I think she's safe and will survive this. She's far too interesting and so much of her has yet to be explained for her to be killed off just yet. On the other hand, what turned out to be a good idea earlier might be a bad idea now and were just getting rid of a character who could have become a story ruining Mary Sue was back story will be revealed by her on her deathbed or a close friend/relative at her funeral. I'm hoping for the first one though.
Perhaps she'll get a flashback on her deathbed explaining things? Mm...nah, doubtful. [DE] (who apparently half believes Raine's condition is another illusion from Zen) would be freaking out more if it was anything life threatning I think...then again, neither of them are doctors.

And awww the two moshy douchebaggy characters are in the comic have taken the first steps to becoming bhfffl (best human-furry friends for life). A-dorable. Now...who can be my new least favorite character...hum.
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#11 Post by anonfox123 »

Sure, they have a truce, but the fact that "Red" isn't helping whatsoever, not even to help fix the mess that he made, still shows how deep his prejudice runs. As though he's thinking: "Sure, maybe it's Raine, but she's a Keidran right now, so I'll just stand here and watch her bleed."

Interesting to see where this goes though. Who knows, it might just go to show these two just how much more effective a Combine fighting force could be...
Ice-cold science-fantasy space-ninja operative!

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#12 Post by TinyVoices »

That second to last panel looks familiar for some reason... So does the fourth one. S:P

To be honest, the girls just gave number. I doubt they could have done much. It took all of Raine's weight to knock Zen down. So, truce or no truce, the next fight scene is going to either a) kill off someone or b) almost kill off someone. I'd say either way someone will groan. :|

leoian
Banned
Banned

#13 Post by leoian »

Poor raine she look badly injured, I hope this will end well for her, Red can be a jerk sometime be now I hope he really changed with that event. If Maren and Karen woke up I wonder if they could health raine or something it will sad to see her dead she's cute and it's a nice character of the comic.
Red is kinda stupid he haven't really released this poor keidran is raine, in a world full of wizard and magic it should be so surprised to see that, this is kinda unexpected and in some way weird but it's still his raine his ''love'' he should be more concerned for her.
:flora:

judah4
The Cookie Dragon
Fav. Twokinds Character: Nora

#14 Post by judah4 »

I think Raine is going to live for now, she still has plenty if story in her :P
leoian wrote:Poor raine she look badly injured, I hope this will end well for her, Red can be a jerk sometime be now I hope he really changed with that event. If Maren and Karen woke up I wonder if they could health raine or something it will sad to see her dead she's cute and it's a nice character of the comic.
Red is kinda stupid he haven't really released this poor keidran is raine, in a world full of wizard and magic it should be so surprised to see that, this is kinda unexpected and in some way weird but it's still his raine his ''love'' he should be more concerned for her.
He just has a deep prejudice against keidran and it blinds him

leoian
Banned
Banned

#15 Post by leoian »

The romantic point of the comic is Red only do the truce for Raine even if it's not sure, he may have a little voice in his head telling this poor thing is his love and he have to go through all his stupid hate and all the prejudice. Hopefully the true love beats away all the other kind of thoughts
:flora: