Comic for October 27th, 2012

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

Comic for October 27th, 2012

#1 Post by BadFoMo »

Regret pt1

So it was his not trusting her… Sort of.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

RedDwarfIV
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Comic for October 27th, 2012

#2 Post by RedDwarfIV »

Keith can start feeling better now. Flora doesn't look like she's about to start yelling at him, which is good.
If every cloud had a silver lining, there would be a lot more plane crashes.
ImageImageImage

Check Source
Templar GrandMaster

#3 Post by Check Source »

I like to imagine Flora has wanted Keith all this time and will now proceed to jump his bones.
I am probably the only person who is against Flora having a child.

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#4 Post by anonfox123 »

D'aww... (Great, now I'm sick with the feels...)

Next page: Flora says something nice and meaningful, getting more D'aww's out of the audience

Page after that: Keith and Flora start staring at each other awkwardly, and then Trace wakes up and sees them standing oddly close together...
Ice-cold science-fantasy space-ninja operative!

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#5 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

My guess for the next scene is a "friendship-from-behind" hug :P. But I hope Keith finds wherever he has misplaced his hat, I miss them. :roll:

anonfox123 wrote: Page after that: Keith and Flora start staring at each other awkwardly, and then Trace wakes up and sees them standing oddly close together...
Oh please god no. I hate that [censored] so, SOO MUCH. :evil:
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

Marnath
Apprentice

#6 Post by Marnath »

Check Source wrote:I like to imagine Flora has wanted Keith all this time and will now proceed to jump his bones.
Even if he was okay with that idea I would think he'd have some questions for her first. Like, hey you're pregnant. Why are you pregnant? When did this happen?

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#7 Post by anonfox123 »

Marnath wrote:
Check Source wrote:I like to imagine Flora has wanted Keith all this time and will now proceed to jump his bones.
Even if he was okay with that idea I would think he'd have some questions for her first. Like, hey you're pregnant. Why are you pregnant? When did this happen?
He doesn't know that yet. But he might figure it out if she jumped him, and that is the last thing Flora wants.
unsteddyPhoenix wrote:
anonfox123 wrote: Page after that: Keith and Flora start staring at each other awkwardly, and then Trace wakes up and sees them standing oddly close together...
Oh please god no. I hate that [censored] so, SOO MUCH. :evil:
But its actually :eric: in disguise and a painting is about to happen. :mrgrin: :trollface:

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#8 Post by BadFoMo »

Does anyone else think that this could lead to Flora inadvertently telling Trace that she's pregnant? After Keith is done apologizing to her, she proceeds to tell him about her situation and asks for his help to tell Trace the truth only to find out that he had woken up and heard the whole thing.

P.S. I think I found a mistake in panel one. The bandages on Keith's ear are missing again.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#9 Post by Schrodinger »

BadFoMo wrote:P.S. I think I found a mistake in panel one. The bandages on Keith's ear are missing again.
The bandages are out of frame, they don't extend up to his skull.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#10 Post by BadFoMo »

Schrodinger wrote:
BadFoMo wrote:P.S. I think I found a mistake in panel one. The bandages on Keith's ear are missing again.
The bandages are out of frame, they don't extend up to his skull.
I hate to break it to you, but the ear in question is in the frame. As shown in the second panel, Keith's right ear is the bandaged one. In the first panel, Keith has his back to us showing his right ear without bandages.

P.S. Anyone else notice how the trees and bushes in the fourth panel somewhat make the heart?

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#11 Post by anonfox123 »

BadFoMo wrote:P.S. Anyone else notice how the trees and bushes in the fourth panel somewhat make the heart?
Oh my gosh, no I didn't! Wow, that's REALLY subtle there... :roll: Yeah, we noticed, its cute, whatever.
Spoiler!
I keep on seeing more and more of Wash in Keith. I mean, just look at the two of them:

Wash got stabbed in the back by Project Freelancer, and turned into a bitter, cynical figure, as he searched for Epsilon. When he was forced to throw in his lot with the easygoing, if somewhat idiotic Sim teams, he started to change for the better.

Keith got stabbed in the back by Alabaster, and turned into a bitter, cynical figure as he searched for Trace/a way home. When he threw in his lot with Trace and Flora, he started to change for the better.

It's even more ironic that the pre-Epsilon incident Washington could almost be a Basitin, based on personality: stickler for protocol, and defers to authority every single time.

DariusL
Panthera tigris altaica
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#12 Post by DariusL »

ticoun wrote:
LuckyMudman wrote:I'd say he wants to apologize how he was acting towards Flora the whole time before they got to the basitin islands.
That's also what I think. In the first chapters Keith did say several times that he'd kill Flora one day.
Ha! LuckyMudman and I predicted it!

Flora looks really cute in the 7th panel. :)

MUDPUNISHER
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#13 Post by MUDPUNISHER »

so....
regretful keith is regretful?
also pt1?
Nuclear Cowboy
Gotta build them flat decks.
Manchild with to much disposable income and not enough sense to spend it well

NickR23
Apprentice

#14 Post by NickR23 »

Anyone else notice the trapdoor in panel 1? It appears to be cracked open slightly. Someone spying on their conversation?
“We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are." -Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes

LuckyMudman
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Croatia, the land of many islands (or so I have been told)

#15 Post by LuckyMudman »

ticoun wrote:
ticoun wrote:
LuckyMudman wrote:I'd say he wants to apologize how he was acting towards Flora the whole time before they got to the basitin islands.
That's also what I think. In the first chapters Keith did say several times that he'd kill Flora one day.
Ha! LuckyMudman and I predicted it!

Flora looks really cute in the 7th panel. :)
It would seem that Keith is really heartbroken for Laura, hence the "I'm sorry for being an [censored]" speech. If Flora pays good heed to her words now she might just pull his mind away from collapsing (no need for suicide watch then)
Gabriel of creosha wrote:Far cry 3 Weed burner simulator 2012
Souls Of The Wild: A short story I'm writing, inspired by TwoKinds and Sword Of Truth.