#1 Post by leoian »

:flora:

judah4
The Cookie Dragon
Fav. Twokinds Character: Nora

Re: Comic Page for Saturday, January 5th, 2013

#2 Post by judah4 »

Alt text: A shadow of his former self

Evil trace manifested in smoke! oh no! :shock: He's defiantly using to much black mana because its affecting more than just his hand now.

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#3 Post by anonfox123 »

Wow, had no idea that Trace's cooking is that bad...
Ice-cold science-fantasy space-ninja operative!

leoian
Banned
Banned

#4 Post by leoian »

This kinda freaked me out I wonder if Flora can see this evil ghost and how she'll react, that's really bad.
I wonder how this could alter the future of the story, and how the ghost knows she's pregnant ?

Hoppy
Templar GrandMaster

#5 Post by Hoppy »

Wow... Trace's cooking is so bad, it works as a black magic ritual for summoning evil spirits!
Image Image

"Growing old is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional." --(I dunno who said it but I'm doing a fine job of proving it's true.)

Nazarov
Templar GrandMaster

#6 Post by Nazarov »

Wow that manifestation looks cool and evil .... very evil :shock:
I have a bad feeling about this... something wrong gonna happen in the near future.

LuckyMudman
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Croatia, the land of many islands (or so I have been told)

#7 Post by LuckyMudman »

So much for the "sunshine and rainbows" plot line some people were worried about. This oughta be interesting.
Gabriel of creosha wrote:Far cry 3 Weed burner simulator 2012
Souls Of The Wild: A short story I'm writing, inspired by TwoKinds and Sword Of Truth.

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#8 Post by BadFoMo »

I thought this was only going to update on Sunday! Tom, why for does thou update early for once?!

Anyway, I'm not exactly sure what to make of this. I'm really hoping the 'ghost' bit is just a simple flash in Trace's mind and this is actually happening in front of Flora (either she's going to be scared out of her mind, or she's going to think her love has gone crazy crazier).
leoian wrote:This kinda freaked/s me out. I winder wonder if Flora can see this evil ghost and hoe how she'll react, that's really bad.
I wonder how this could alter the future of the story, and how the ghost knows she's pregnant?
I apologize, I had to do that.

I don't think it knows about that. I think it's more likely just going to tell Trace what he doesn't want to hear but will accept as the truth by jumping to conclusions based on false (or lack of) evidence it might give.

P.S.
I think you goofed on the picture, leoian.

P.P.S. Did I miss the first version of this?
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

leoian
Banned
Banned

#9 Post by leoian »

BadFoMo wrote:I thought this was only going to update on Sunday! Tom, why for does thou update early for once?!

Anyway, I'm not exactly sure what to make of this. I'm really hoping the 'ghost' bit is just a simple flash in Trace's mind and this is actually happening in front of Flora (either she's going to be scared out of her mind, or she's going to think her love has gone crazy crazier).
Then if it's just an ethereal projection in Trace mind, how flora could react to this, because shooting for no visible reason is quite usual for Flora but this is the first Time for trace :P

Nazarov
Templar GrandMaster

#10 Post by Nazarov »

Looks like everyone is getting crazy, after all the chapter's title is "Haunted". :)
First Keith hallucinating then poor broken-hearted Kat's behavior, now Trace. I wonder who's next. I'm very interested in the outcome of this chapter.

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#11 Post by BadFoMo »

leoian wrote:
BadFoMo wrote:I thought this was only going to update on Sunday! Tom, why for does thou update early for once?!

Then if it's just an ethereal projection in Trace mind, how flora could react to this, because shooting for no visible reason is quite usual for Flora but this is the first Time for trace :P
Sorry, I meant to say;
In part of a post mildly screwed up by voice recognition software, BadFoMo wrote:I'm really hoping the 'ghost' bit is just a simple flash in Trace's mind and this isn't actually happening in front of Flora.
That's probably what led to most of the confusion, but what you mean by ‘shooting’? When has Flora ever shot anything?
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Nazarov
Templar GrandMaster

#12 Post by Nazarov »

^ It's probably shouting.

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

#13 Post by EvilNinjadude »

Forum members, y u no grammar?

leoian
Banned
Banned

#14 Post by leoian »

BadFoMo wrote:
P.S.

It's just the copy and paste of the address, But you're right today's address is quite unusual and strange for some reasons, I don't know why.

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

#15 Post by EvilNinjadude »

leoian wrote:
BadFoMo wrote:
P.S.

It's just the copy and paste of the address, But you're right today's address is quite unusual and strange for some reasons, I don't know why.
Uh, mine's http://twokinds.keenspot.com/images/20130105.jpg
I just dragged the image to a new tab, no Idea what you guys managed to do to it.