Banned

Comic Page for Sunday, January 13th, 2013

#1 Post by leoian »

:flora:

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Comic Page for Sunday, January 13th, 2013

#2 Post by SirSlaughter »

And the plot thickens. Let's see if Trace can take what Floras about to send his way.

DariusL
Panthera tigris altaica
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#3 Post by DariusL »

Yay, Flora it finally telling Trace she's pregnant! :D

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#4 Post by BadFoMo »

Here's hoping he's not going to listen to his former self and belief that she's been faithful to him. Or at least handle it with grace and dignity and not harm her.

P.S. The alternate text is Dark Thoughts.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

leoian
Banned
Banned

#5 Post by leoian »

Honestly this Smoky stuff freak me out, this creature look like a keidran it seem he have a muzzle or something like that, and what told the smoky trace to our blue haired hero ?

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#6 Post by TinyVoices »

"When Trace comes back"?

Cause he walked a whole whopping 3 feet away from you. At least that's what it looked like. :roll:

Control your anger, Trace. I know from my story what happens when you let your personified-by-dark-magic anger take over. And who knows if there's anyone who can pull you back from that brink.

Alvin-Earthworm
Apprentice

#7 Post by Alvin-Earthworm »

I wonder if Flora is seeing what's going on here? Or can at least hear him talking to himself like a deranged psychopath.

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#8 Post by BadFoMo »

leoian wrote:Honestly this Smoky stuff freak me out, this creature look like a Keidran it seem he have a muzzle or something like that...
Personally, it reminds me a little of Hexxus from FernGully: The Last Rainforest, especially in its ‘skeleton’ form.
leoian wrote:...and what told the smoky Trace to our blue haired hero ?
I think it most likely said something along the lines of “She's been fooling around and is now pregnant.”.
[Joke]But then again, it also said something like “She's really a man.” or “She's the one responsible for our being turned into a Human.”. What does anyone else think?[/joke]
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

leoian
Banned
Banned

#9 Post by leoian »

BadFoMo wrote:
leoian wrote:Honestly this Smoky stuff freak me out, this creature look like a Keidran it seem he have a muzzle or something like that...
Personally, it reminds me a little of Hexxus from FernGully: The Last Rainforest, especially in its ‘skeleton’ form.
leoian wrote:...and what told the smoky Trace to our blue haired hero ?
I think it most likely said something along the lines of “She's been fooling around and is now pregnant.”.
[Joke]But then again, it also said something like “She's really a man.” or “She's the one responsible for our being turned into a Human.”. What does anyone else think?[/joke]

It could be for the pregnancy or maybe something worse, but it's the evilest part of Trace so it could be anything (bad) about miss Stripes

thisisntchris87
Citizen

#10 Post by thisisntchris87 »

Writer inside me thinks: Story is starting to get better and better!

Fan inside me thinks: Please don't hurt Flora, Trace!

Chief Slaya
Traveler

#11 Post by Chief Slaya »

I think it's safe to say Smoke (I'm just gonna temporarily name it) told him that Flora's pregnant, whether he left the cheating idea up to his imagination, we might never know.

While I'd like to think Trace would trust Flora about this, when everything you currently know tells you that inter-species things can't happen... well, you'd need a mask to tell you otherwise, and what's the vote that he'd trust Ephemural about this?
Perhaps he'll be straight-headed about this, and be patient with her 'til the child is born, and see for himself. Or maybe Flora did cheat on him, whether consciously, or when under the influence of something. Even so, maybe Trace is more concerned with keeping what he has with Flora than whether the child is his, and will stay with her if that's the case. If that happens, I certainly hope he doesn't just take it with a smile, it's the kind of thing that always hangs around, even if you "completely forgive them".

In any case, while this is certainly an interesting event, and it's nice to see more Trace and Flora development... I just wanna see what's going on with Kathrin :kathrin:

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#12 Post by Schrodinger »

Alvin-Earthworm wrote:I wonder if Flora is seeing what's going on here? Or can at least hear him talking to himself like a deranged psychopath.
I'm in the same boat. I'm fairly certain she should have heard him rambling, but him being a psychopath was never in doubt.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#13 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Schrodinger wrote:
Alvin-Earthworm wrote:I wonder if Flora is seeing what's going on here? Or can at least hear him talking to himself like a deranged psychopath.
I'm in the same boat. I'm fairly certain she should have heard him rambling, but him being a psychopath was never in doubt.

Right? Flora do you really think the best time to tell him is when he starts muttering to himself and making pained expressions for no apparent reason? This is probably the WORST opportunity you've had. XD

If that really is some representation of his "evil side" and not Neutral doin' weird [censored], that means to some degree Trace knew about Floras situation already. Which is weird, because is his intuitiveness or intelligence something that got repressed with his unnatural amnesia? And look at panel two. you'd think his evil racist self would have a human head, but for some reason it looks like a keidran head there. Odd...
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

SubtleSmoke
Citizen

#14 Post by SubtleSmoke »

I can hear the voice, but I don't want to listen, strap me down and tell me I'll be all right
I CAN FEEL THE SUBLIMINAL NEED TO BE ONE WITH THE VOICE AND MAKE EVERYTHING ALL RIGHT!

Voices by disturbed

Figured it fit here given meaning and context.
Why So Serious?

judah4
The Cookie Dragon
Fav. Twokinds Character: Nora

#15 Post by judah4 »

I really like the plot right now. It's very engaging. I also very much enjoy the art right now. Look at the smoke!