Comic Page for Wednesday, January 16th, 2013

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Bellevue
Traveler

Comic Page for Wednesday, January 16th, 2013

#1 Post by Bellevue »

Alt text: Breakfast Crasher.

Seriously? No one posted this yet? Well, this is the first and probably last time I'll have the chance.

NickR23
Apprentice

Re: Comic Page for Wednesday, January 16th, 2013

#2 Post by NickR23 »

Well, that's certainly one way to get caught. I wonder how Trace and Flora will bring this up to Eric, if at all? Flora was sympathetic towards her earlier, I wonder if they will try to hide Madelyn, or turn her in?

Also,

:flora: Trace, I have something to tell you. I'm preg....

Madelyn: *CRASH*

:trace: YOU'VE ADOPTED A BASITIN?! Shouldn't we have discussed this first?

EDIT: Anyone else catch the uncapitalized 'm' in 'my bad'?
“We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are." -Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes

chungy
Traveler

#3 Post by chungy »

I thought Trace was told he didn't actually have to cook the steak for a tiger...

For that matter, how do you manage to screw up eggs? Seriously...

Divenity
Council Member

#4 Post by Divenity »

Damnit Madelyn, why must you interrupt character development!

On a side note, why did I have a feeling this would get put off even further? She needs to frekin tell him already... Now we get probly at least 2 more pages of them dealing with Madelyn before we get more plot development.

leoian
Banned
Banned

#5 Post by leoian »

Mmm that's looks tasty XD, It's nice to see Madelyn again even if it's to fail at getting this plate full of grilled food :P
:flora:

Nazarov
Templar GrandMaster

#6 Post by Nazarov »

Heh I suspected that Flora's confess won't be so simple and easy, nice interrupt! :D
And yay Madelyn appeared and she's very cute as always!

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#7 Post by BadFoMo »

Dang it, “Maddy”! Flora was about to confess her little problem to Trace, and you blew it! Or should we be thinking you for inadvertently keeping Flora (and her unborn child) from eating burnt and potentially evil infused food?

Anyway I'm sorry to say it, but I think I've spotted a mistake (well, “mistakes” if you want to include my personal nonprofessional opinion).
In panel seven it looks like Flora only has one eye again.

As for the other “mistakes”…
Also in panel seven, the ‘crash’ sound effect makes it look like the plate broke or something when it hasn't.
And as for panel eight, I don't know why, but something tells me that I would've tried to make “Maddy’s” speech ‘wobbly’ due to her stunned look.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

leoian
Banned
Banned

#8 Post by leoian »

BadFoMo wrote:Dang it, “Maddy”! Flora was about to confess her little problem to Trace, and you blew it! Or should we be thinking you for inadvertently keeping Flora (and her unborn child) from eating burnt and potentially evil infused food?

Anyway I'm sorry to say it, but I think I've spotted a mistake (well, “mistakes” if you want to include my personal nonprofessional opinion).
In panel seven it looks like Flora only has one eye again.

As for the other “mistakes”…
Also in panel seven, the ‘crash’ sound effect makes it look like the plate broke or something when it hasn't.
And as for panel eight, I don't know why, but something tells me that I would've tried to make “Maddy’s” speech ‘wobbly’ due to her stunned look.
Maddy Did a terrible mistake doing this, but in the other hand she saved miss stripe from a terrible food poisoning i guess, Trace is nice to cook something for her but this is kinda dangerous, I guess Flora is kinda thanks-full to Maddy this time.

By the way why is she trying to steal this food, she's not really a prisoner on this boat, at least she can eat what she want.

Nazarov
Templar GrandMaster

#9 Post by Nazarov »

leoian wrote: By the way why is she trying to steal this food, she's not really a prisoner on this boat, at least she can eat what she want.
I think she hasn't had the opportunity to eat since she boarded the ship.

leoian
Banned
Banned

#10 Post by leoian »

Nazarov wrote:
leoian wrote: By the way why is she trying to steal this food, she's not really a prisoner on this boat, at least she can eat what she want.
I think she hasn't had the opportunity to eat since she boarded the ship.
Okay but eating what Trace cooked is a bad choice, at least she must starve to try to eat that, even if she can see the food she can smell the terrible smell of something burnt.

NickR23
Apprentice

#11 Post by NickR23 »

She is a prisoner, Eric locked her in the brig once she appeared after the fire. Presumably, nobody has gone down since then to feed her, let alone check on her, seeing as no one has noticed her missing yet. I'd bet she would be pretty hungry at this point.
“We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are." -Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#12 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

[censored] Maddy [censored] Maddy [censored] Maddy [censored]! I was so excited when I saw Tom hadn't cut away! And then you RUINED EVERYTHING!! :evil: :P

NickR23 wrote:
She is a prisoner, Eric locked her in the brig once she appeared after the fire. Presumably, nobody has gone down since then to feed her, let alone check on her, seeing as no one has noticed her missing yet. I'd bet she would be pretty hungry at this point.
To be fair, if she had asked for food she probably would've been given it. If she's hungry it's pretty much her own fault. :roll:
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

#13 Post by EvilNinjadude »

Yeah, sorry, guys, my mistake. Tom isn't going to cut to the other group JUST yet, he has to pull the clas-- IMPORTANT SPEECH INTERRUPTED BY RANDOM EVENT

MUDPUNISHER
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#14 Post by MUDPUNISHER »

...Aaaaaannnnndddd another stoaway... why do they always end up revealing themselves in spectacular accidents?
Nuclear Cowboy
Gotta build them flat decks.
Manchild with to much disposable income and not enough sense to spend it well

The-Hapless-Enigma
Apprentice

#15 Post by The-Hapless-Enigma »

The suspense is going to kill me! ><
They see me rollin' they hatin' Image