Comic for March 14th, 2013

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

Comic for March 14th, 2013

#1 Post by BadFoMo »

Euchre's Origin - Part 2
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

SirSlaughter
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Comic for March 14th, 2013

#2 Post by SirSlaughter »

Aw you turd you beat me to it by a few seconds!

Anyway, I look forward to keep seeing this part of the plot. And Euchre you Dog! The ladies man.

Divenity
Council Member

#3 Post by Divenity »

I have a feeling the Captured Keidran is going to be Rose. If Euchre lets her die I will hate him forever >.>

This isn't good.

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#4 Post by jacobc62 »

I'm wondering how embarassing it was for Euchre to have Trace ask for him during *ahem*.... "Happy-go-lucky" time... :oops:

Yay! Called it!
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#5 Post by Myperson54 »

I had been wondering how both Euchre and that lady had been the Grand Templar. So glad things are getting explained.

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

johny
Templar GrandMaster

#6 Post by johny »

Divenity wrote:I have a feeling the Captured Keidran is going to be Rose. If Euchre lets her die I will hate him forever >.>

This isn't good.
Agreed im a little upset right now.

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#7 Post by Myperson54 »

johny wrote:
Divenity wrote:I have a feeling the Captured Keidran is going to be Rose. If Euchre lets her die I will hate him forever >.>

This isn't good.
Oh, yeah! If he saves her, it'll be weird, but if he kills her, it'll be on his head forever....

Maybe it's Flora? I know it's a long shot, but she did know Euchre a slave/farmhand when she was little. Maybe he saved her from the gallows and that's how they met?

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

Divenity
Council Member

#8 Post by Divenity »

Myperson54 wrote:
johny wrote:

This isn't good.
Oh, yeah! If he saves her, it'll be weird, but if he kills her, it'll be on his head forever....

Maybe it's Flora? I know it's a long shot, but she did know Euchre a slave/farmhand when she was little. Maybe he saved her from the gallows and that's how they met?
Tom said in the stream chat that she hasn't been born yet.

DariusL
Panthera tigris altaica
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#9 Post by DariusL »

Myperson54 wrote:
johny wrote:

This isn't good.

Tom said in the stream that Flora isn't born yet.

judah4
The Cookie Dragon
Fav. Twokinds Character: Nora

#10 Post by judah4 »

Kid trace looks awesome! I notice his face mark is hidden under a bandaid. I wonder why

Hoppy
Templar GrandMaster

#11 Post by Hoppy »

Myperson54 wrote:I had been wondering how both Euchre and that lady had been the Grand Templar. So glad things are getting explained.
Euchre was never Grand Templar. He ended up being Master Strategist when Trace took over. Euchre really is beginning to look more and more like an extremely manipulative conspirator... but his goals are, to me at least, becoming ever more uncertain. I'm really going to be sad if he turns out to be evil.
Image Image

"Growing old is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional." --(I dunno who said it but I'm doing a fine job of proving it's true.)

johny
Templar GrandMaster

#12 Post by johny »

johny wrote:So we know Euchre started with good intentions. I think whatever there is evil about him is just siding with others that have goals in common. I really see Euchre riding the waves that take him where he wants to go. I think he is just willing to sacrifice more to get there. He will probably have to kill his cousin to prove himself to the Templar. Which I really hope I'm wrong cuz she seems really sweet. I want to see more of her.

I think this might be Toms chance to prove Euchre can do bad things... Really bad. Because so far Euchre has been a mysterious good guy.
I totally called it if it does happen. I think he is going to do it to show us Euchre's evil side.

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#13 Post by anonfox123 »

One possibility is that Euchre puts on a show of not caring about the keidran in human form, tells Trace to run along, then switches forms to investigate and some serious [censored] goes down...
Ice-cold science-fantasy space-ninja operative!

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#14 Post by Schrodinger »

It's Rose at the gallows.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Tendo
Master

#15 Post by Tendo »

In the GALLOWS? Ouch......

Wow, Young Euchre is a lot thinner than I expected (he also seems way too happy for an indentured servant, even if its not exactly slavery).

And I have to agree with Red, not telling her is kinda messed up... although I'm also surprised he fell for her, I though most Keidran (at least the ones that didn't grow up around humans) didn't find them attractive.

Also, wow, young Trace was meek? I mean, I know its been implied that Grand Templar Trace was either driven mad and/or manipulated, but I wasn't expecting him to be that reserved.