Comic Page for Thursday, April 18th, 2013

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

Comic Page for Thursday, April 18th, 2013

#1 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

The last two panels are completely amazing. I can't stop flipping out over them. XD

Alt text: Zen: A master of mindgames

(he really is)
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

Divenity
Council Member

Re: Comic Page for Thursday, April 18th, 2013

#2 Post by Divenity »

Zen: when you absolutely, positively have to accidentally mind-game the [censored] out of someone, accept no substitute.

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#3 Post by BadFoMo »

I don't know, Zen. I don't really think you're cut out for this whole assassination thing. Have you ever considered thievery? I think that's somewhat easier and (as long as you don't kill the owner on the job) is a little better morally.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

LuckyMudman
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Croatia, the land of many islands (or so I have been told)

#4 Post by LuckyMudman »

Proving Scythe wrong, one nap at a time :grin:
Gabriel of creosha wrote:Far cry 3 Weed burner simulator 2012
Souls Of The Wild: A short story I'm writing, inspired by TwoKinds and Sword Of Truth.

Onyxheart
Traveler

#5 Post by Onyxheart »

Oh Zen..... :roll:

only way this could have been funnier is if Zen was falling out of the tree while asleep and a distant "Thud!" could be heard by the party ^^
to know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will lose every battle; to know yourself but not your enemy, you will win as often as lose; to know both yourself and your enemy, you need never fear defeat -- Sun Tzu's The Art of War

Flyboy1945
Council Member

#6 Post by Flyboy1945 »

Or the guy ( :zen: ) could be taking a siesta.

Problem? Take it up with my Panzer.

Serizawa
Merchant
Location: The land of eternal summer,coconut milk and frequent festivals celebration

#7 Post by Serizawa »

Sythe look tired with his black eye lining,he must been awake for several nights. (we DO care about you :sythe: )
Red finally seems more rational, I hope he wont suddenly have a big personality overhaul.
And Zen for the generic LOL (generic never-ever get old ).

Either Zen is too carefree or Sythe is too sensitive.

For me now is the best turning spot,hopefully the next page should be about group A,I want to see Laura conclusion scene,and of course to bet on the possibility of other dead character appearing.
Quote of the mood:I post a rough concept 1st,please dont quote me within 10min of the post time

Hoppy
Templar GrandMaster

#8 Post by Hoppy »

Well worth the wait! 'nuff said. :mrgreen:
Image Image

"Growing old is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional." --(I dunno who said it but I'm doing a fine job of proving it's true.)

AzeNaku
Templar Inner Circle

#9 Post by AzeNaku »

Oh, I'm sorry, Zen. Are we boring you? :redhair: :sythe: :raine:
Set Azers to "Pun". ImageImageImage

Zylver
Grand Templar

#10 Post by Zylver »

Yay, update again! :D Late as usual, but it well worth it again :mrgreen:
Zen, the pro assassin, pffffffffff :grin: Wonder if Natani is going to wake him up suddenly, resulting with fall from the tree :roll:
But if that's not going to happen, it's about time to switch back to Trace's group. I'm eager what will happen, and when will they finally go ashore. :P

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus

AndreRhineDavis
Templar Master

#11 Post by AndreRhineDavis »

Oh Raine, your little schoolgirl crush is adorable <3
Little wolfy wagging her tail :grin:

Oh and yes, those last two panels run just like a cartoon joke on TV :P.

Mind you, we've all been focusing on Red's reaction, I'm surprised that Sythe is actually so cool and calm working with the humans and *caring* as well. Like, you'd think as part of the wolf tribe that *decided to attack the human village*, that he would be raised with just as much prejudice as Red. It's remarkable that while Red has been spouting all this Keidran hate, Sythe is so collected and fine with being around humans and working with humans and is the most rational and clear-headed and pragmatic one in the group. And he genuinely cares about the girls. It's just... surprising. Oh, and by the way, sort of related, how did Sythe's English get so good? Flora was a slave in her childhood and learned it living with humans, Eric's slaves are, once again, slaves, and Euchre was an intellectual genius of course, but free Keidran like Natani who never interacted with humans speak no English. I would expect the Keidran tribes who interact with humans a lot to know *some* English, but to speak with the *fluency* that Sythe does? Where would he have practised that? Oh, and Laura too... the way they speak English, it's as if they lived among humans for years... sorry for the tangent :P. Maybe I should have brought that up in its own post.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#12 Post by tony1695 »

AndreRhineDavis wrote:I would expect the Keidran tribes who interact with humans a lot to know *some* English, but to speak with the *fluency* that Sythe does? Where would he have practised that? Oh, and Laura too... the way they speak English, it's as if they lived among humans for years... sorry for the tangent :P. Maybe I should have brought that up in its own post.
Well, maybe Scythe has been involved in some sort of secret love affair with human women, picking up Human from them?
And as for Laura, she spent quite a while on the Basitin Isles, where they trade(d) with humans. Odds are, Human is like a second language to the Basitins there.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Myperson54
The Imagineer

#13 Post by Myperson54 »

Welp, I see this as the transition from one group to the next. I guess we'll probably get to see Flora, Trace, Maddie, and Eric next. Yay!

I am become salt, destroyer of memes

Join the Unofficial 2k Discord Channel!

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#14 Post by Schrodinger »

Zen, Master Assassin. :potatoes:
What was it the spider said to the fly...

MuonNeutrino
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Rose, Natani

#15 Post by MuonNeutrino »

Haha, well, so much for my 'maybe Zen overheard them' idea!

Though... last time we saw Zen, wasn't he helping Natani with her disguise spell? I guess he must have gotten bored when Keith showed up and decided to take a nap. Strange that he can sleep through Natani's freakout over Keith and the illusion, though.

Either that, or... hm. Going by the map, the ship is probably considerably further east than the group B characters, so it ought to get light there sooner. It was pretty early in the morning on the ship last time we saw it - the sun was just peeking over the horizon when Flora, Trace, and Keith had their conversation and Keith went off to find Natani. At least some time has passed since then, though, and now the sun is also just rising in the group B scenes, so they probably do happen not long after each other. So yeah, Zen must really be a sound sleeper.

And hah, Raine's expression in the first panel is adorable. Stupid tail! :mrgreen: