Comic Page for Friday, June 21st, 2013

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

Comic Page for Friday, June 21st, 2013

#1 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Alt Text: Tower of Madness

Man...Kat is replacing Eric with Nat...man...Kat has more of a slave mentality than the actual slaves. :/

*edit*

Oh and the robes are siiiiiick. Maybe a bit better if they were hot pink, but still pretty dope. :D
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

Re: Comic Page for Friday, June 21st, 2013

#2 Post by CrRAR »

Beavers build dams, Maddies build...that.
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

MuonNeutrino
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Rose, Natani

#3 Post by MuonNeutrino »

Have to admit, I laughed harder at this one than I have in quite some time. What the heck, Maddie? :shock: I'm liking that character more and more, she's such an entertaining combination of silliness and deviousness.

And woa, robes! Didn't expect those to actually be done, they look nice. Now we just have to wonder what will happen the first time she runs into Eric and he recognizes the material...

Edit: come to think of it, that tower *really* shouldn't work on a ship, not unless they were anchored in a sheltered bay on a completely windless day or something like that. Unless Maddie superglued everything together or something. :grin: But what the heck, definite Rule of Funny there. That's definitely the biggest "WTH?" moment I've had reading the comic recently, for sure.

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#4 Post by anonfox123 »

And the cool thing is that the teetering tower actually looks somewhat balanced...

And though I wasn't expecting a full outfit this early, it looks pretty cool. (Wonder if the scale vest has any kind of protective ability... Likely, or no?)
Ice-cold science-fantasy space-ninja operative!

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#5 Post by anonfox123 »

Aaah! Keith's helmet! On top! Of the tower of stuff! I just noticed! SHE'S BEEN IN HIS ROOM!

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#6 Post by aitaituo »

This confirms that Maddie is a Sleeper, but who is the cultist controlling her? Lynn?

Also, I can't be the only one noticing the way Kat is quickly latching onto Natani. This is exactly why I was glad Eric broke her heart. She needs to be in control of her life long enough to know what she really wants and have some serious emotional growth before she can have a healthy relationship with anyone.

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#7 Post by anonfox123 »

aitaituo wrote:This confirms that Maddie is a Sleeper, but who is the cultist controlling her? Lynn?
Wat... Where'd this train of thought come from?

Blue Phoenix
Citizen

#8 Post by Blue Phoenix »

Wait... how did Maddie get the spoon all the way up there?
To be purified by the flame yet still rise from the ashes. This is the trial by fire.

Life at its best is bittersweet.

MuonNeutrino
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Rose, Natani

#9 Post by MuonNeutrino »

Um... just noticed, the thread title says this is for Friday the 21st? I presume that'd be because whoever posted it is in a european time zone or similar, but Tom lives in the US, and it was still the 20th here when that got posted. Which takes precedence? Is there a protocol for this sort of thing?

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#10 Post by aitaituo »

anonfox123 wrote:
aitaituo wrote:This confirms that Maddie is a Sleeper, but who is the cultist controlling her? Lynn?
Wat... Where'd this train of thought come from?
In Morrowind, a couple of the House Dagoth strongholds have furniture stacked up like this.

Blue Phoenix
Citizen

#11 Post by Blue Phoenix »

MuonNeutrino wrote:Um... just noticed, the thread title says this is for Friday the 21st? I presume that'd be because whoever posted it is in a european time zone or similar, but Tom lives in the US, and it was still the 20th here when that got posted. Which takes precedence? Is there a protocol for this sort of thing?
I assume Tom's time zone would take precedence for all deadlines including both time and date. Fulfilling the deadline for the European time zone and such would mean he has to finish pretty early in the morning compared to his time zone.
To be purified by the flame yet still rise from the ashes. This is the trial by fire.

Life at its best is bittersweet.

stealthyblue
New Citizen

#12 Post by stealthyblue »

Also, I can't be the only one noticing the way Kat is quickly latching onto Natani. This is exactly why I was glad Eric broke her heart. She needs to be in control of her life long enough to know what she really wants and have some serious emotional growth before she can have a healthy relationship with anyone.
This post freaked me out so much because as I was reading this, I was playing morrowind on my computer... :shock: so much so that I finally gave in and created an account here!

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#13 Post by BadFoMo »

At first I was like, “Oh, cool! The new pages being made.”.
And then when I saw what ‘Maddie’ was making, I L.O.L.-ed while asking “What the heck?!”.
And then when I saw ‘Maddie’ hiding behind Natani, I L.O.L.-ed while saying “Oh no!”.
And then when I saw asking to borrow ‘Stripes’’ pet Human, I just L.O.L.-ed.
MuonNeutrino wrote:...Unless Maddie superglued everything together or something...
[joke]It's a well-known fact that Basitin saliva becomes a super adhesive when it dries. It's so strong they use it to build pretty much everything from furniture, to houses and even some of their clothing.[/joke]
Fawkes wrote:Wow, that's quite an impressive tower that Maddie built, out of boredom most likely. Natani's new clothes ok, wish we could see more of them. But now I'm wondering how Natani or Kat will react to the loose "prisoner".
They may not react to the escaped prisoner at all. While they're busy observing the strange structure she can move to another location without worrying about being spotted, just as she planned.

Anyway, being busy recording the UStream and not having an account there, I was unable to warn Tom about the error in panel one. Natani is looking in a mirror, but her eye colors aren't flipped

P.S. Insert obligatory Minecraft Creeper meme here for ‘Maddie's’ monument.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#14 Post by Schrodinger »

So I guess Maddie's very skilled after all. That's quite a talent she has there.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#15 Post by jacobc62 »

Anyone else notice that Nat's eyes look switched? We're looking at the mirror, which would mean that her brown eye would be on the right side, right?

*PRE-POSTED (meaning edited before posting) EDIT*
BadFoMo wrote:Anyway, being busy recording the UStream and not having an account there, I was unable to warn Tom about the error in panel one. Natani is looking in a mirror, but her eye colors aren't flipped
Yes. someone else noticed.
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016