The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Neoscryer
Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Comic Page for Thursday, September 5th, 2013

#1 Post by Neoscryer »

Alt text: How to spot a fake Laura

Keith is pretty cute in the first few panels, though I feel really bad for him I definitely support Keith and Natani more than Keith and Laura though ..

Hoppy
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Comic Page for Thursday, September 5th, 2013

#2 Post by Hoppy »

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to post the new update. Almost decided to do it myself.

Btw, Alt-Text is : How to spot a fake Laura
Image Image

"Growing old is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional." --(I dunno who said it but I'm doing a fine job of proving it's true.)

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#3 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

Interesting that Keith is backing down...I guess he's not as far-gone as we all thought.

So the reason Laura looks younger is because Keith remembers her best that way? Huh...and I just called him secretly vain. Now I feel like a prick. xD
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

Zylver
Grand Templar

#4 Post by Zylver »

Still waiting for Trace to come up wit some opinions and ideas about this magic... after all, he is the greatest magic expert on the ship :P

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus

Kit.
Apprentice

#5 Post by Kit. »

A nice twist would be Laura getting caught at trying to simulate an illusion.

Kopaka1996
Merchant

#6 Post by Kopaka1996 »

Will Keith survive the heart's desire spell? To be continued! Again...
Actually, this arc is getting a little boring in my opinion. :(
My Deviantart:
http://forgotten1996.deviantart.com/
My art & sketches topic:
http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17113
My TwoKinds Italian translation:
http://2kindsita.blogspot.it/
I'm for :natani: + :keith:

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#7 Post by BadFoMo »

An interesting idea just popped into my brain. What if this was the real Laura, but this spell not only anchored her to this place, but is also acting as some sort of weird slave? She might know something that could prove she's real, but because Keith doesn't know about it, she won't be able to mention it. At least not completely.

P.S. Blast my need to sleep and this Kickstarter crap messing with the update schedule! Did anyone happen to get the first version of this if it was changed? And (although I don't hold out much hope for this one since I'm the only one demented enough to do so) did anyone happen to record the UStream for this?
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

#8 Post by EvilNinjadude »

Right. So all we need now is to find things that Laura is meant to know but doesn't.
So basically, something Laura should know that Keith doesn't.
Except that Keith speaks all kinds of languages, is as up to date on Laura's personal life, history and secrets as any other member of the cast, and has known her for the longest time compared to them too.

Sounds like an easy task, right?

Zylver
Grand Templar

#9 Post by Zylver »

EvilNinjadude wrote:Right. So all we need now is to find things that Laura is meant to know but doesn't.
Except that Keith speaks all kinds of languages, is as up to date on Laura's personal life, history and secrets as any other member of the cast, and has known her for the longest time compared to them too.

And you just opened my eye how easy will be to decide if Laura is a ghost or an illusion :P And the person who holds the "key question" for this is no other than
Spoiler!
:trace:
:wink:

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#10 Post by CrRAR »

Yes, a test!

In the past few pages I've become more concerned with Laura's affect; she's been a little spacey. I fear questions being fielded at Laura and her standing there all, "Does not compute!" then, "Hey, look what I can do!" :D

*Does barrelroll*

The team: -_-

---
So next page we get to be front row spectators to a thrilling new game show: Is it a Laura?!?
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

BlackWind
New Citizen

#11 Post by BlackWind »

well as odd as it may sound I believe Maddie might be able to make Laura confess. if she is real or not with a confession of her own (wether they believe it or not)
(maddie is also in Love with Keith FYI so maybe it could work?)

Kit.
Apprentice

#12 Post by Kit. »

BadFoMo wrote:An interesting idea just popped into my brain. What if this was the real Laura, but this spell not only anchored her to this place, but is also acting as some sort of weird slave? She might know something that could prove she's real, but because Keith doesn't know about it, she won't be able to mention it. At least not completely.
As I said, if she decides that acting her illusion is the best way to save Keith...

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

#13 Post by EvilNinjadude »

Zylver wrote:
EvilNinjadude wrote:Right. So all we need now is to find things that Laura is meant to know but doesn't.

And you just opened my eye how easy will be to decide if Laura is a ghost or an illusion :P And the person who holds the "key question" for this is no other than
Spoiler!
You're gonna have to explain this one to me. AFAIK there's nothing Trace knows about Laura that Keith doesn't. If I forgot something, just PM me.

Kit.
Apprentice

#14 Post by Kit. »

EvilNinjadude wrote:
Zylver wrote:And you just opened my eye how easy will be to decide if Laura is a ghost or an illusion :P And the person who holds the "key question" for this is no other than
Spoiler!
You're gonna have to explain this one to me. AFAIK there's nothing Trace knows about Laura that Keith doesn't. If I forgot something, just PM me.
Well, Laura probably knows about Lady Nora sleeping on the Island. But I am not sure Trace would be OK with disclosing this fact to Basitins, as some stupid Alabaster might want to check if he were able to kill a sleeping dragon.

BadJoke
Templar GrandMaster

#15 Post by BadJoke »

MAybe there's still hope for you :keith: . Maybe.
Kit. wrote:
EvilNinjadude wrote:You're gonna have to explain this one to me. AFAIK there's nothing Trace knows about Laura that Keith doesn't. If I forgot something, just PM me.
Well, Laura probably knows about Lady Nora sleeping on the Island. But I am not sure Trace would be OK with disclosing this fact to Basitins, as some stupid Alabaster might want to check if he were able to kill a sleeping dragon.
All she said to Trace is unknown to Keith (did she ever told to :keith: she was almost enslaved back in time?). Same thing for Eric's "fight" against the old [censored] general or Eric's motives to stand up to the Templars (Okay, this is an easy question. S:P ): Keith have no idea about that.
Zylver wrote:Still waiting for Trace to come up wit some opinions and ideas about this magic... after all, he is the greatest magic expert on the ship :P
WAS. Before his amnesia (hope his book is well documented).

And who was the first one who talk about questions to check if it's a real :laura: or not? He/she need a price.
Criminals are less dangerous than virtuous people: they kill less.