The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

emmy
Violent. Hateful. Fluffy.

Comic Page for Tuesday, November 5th, 2013

#1 Post by emmy »

Alttext: twin traiterous tails.

IT IS ALL SO CLEAR NOW

Don't make me slap you on the back of the head.

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

Re: Comic Page for Tuesday, November 5th, 2013

#2 Post by BadFoMo »

I knew taking a nap would be the only way to get this to update! For some reason, using Murphy's Law to my advantage brings a smile to my face.

Anyway, nice saves, Keith. Unfortunately I think Trace and Flora might be starting to suspect that something is up.

P.S. The alternate text for this one is, Twin Traitorous Tails. The announcements for this one is, I've returned from NekoCon! Updates Continue!.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

graufuchs
Citizen

#3 Post by graufuchs »

:natani: : "Keith...you know that for wolves, tail-crossing is considered an intimate gesture?"

:keith: : "Yup."

xamali
Grand Templar

#4 Post by xamali »

Keith's expression on the first panel is so peaceful and actually even happy. :grin:
And I think it's the first time since he's taken the eye-patch that we see his eye without the shade of blood. :P

Oh, I want Flora and Trace to say something so that Natani and Keith are forced to say something out loud about a possible relationship! Even if that mean Keith's gotta say he's gay so Natani can keep her secret, or Natani reveals her story to the two. (I actually prefer the second option, but either would make me happy!)
Fear is not "evil". It is to know your own weakness. If you know your weakness, people can become strong as well as gentle.
2Kinds Portuguese Translation

snakebug
Traveler

#5 Post by snakebug »

Wow, either Keith made a move (No matter how subtle) or Zen said something at the wrong time.

Marnath
Apprentice

#6 Post by Marnath »

xamali wrote:Keith's expression on the first panel is so peaceful and actually even happy. :grin:
And I think it's the first time since he's taken the eye-patch that we see his eye without the shade of blood. :P

Oh, I want Flora and Trace to say something so that Natani and Keith are forced to say something out loud about a possible relationship! Even if that mean Keith's gotta say he's gay so Natani can keep her secret, or Natani reveals her story to the two. (I actually prefer the second option, but either would make me happy!)
Actually, since he seems to have accepted that Natani has the soul of a man (well at least, he's not shown any significant disbelief) that makes him bisexual, or at least Bi-romantic. He sure looked interested in Flora, but it's not clear what reason made him turn down Alaric. Was he really not interested, or just afraid to admit it? Or something else.

MuonNeutrino
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Rose, Natani

#7 Post by MuonNeutrino »

No arguments about this one, that is just *adorably* awkward. :grin: Natani's rather cute when she has no idea what to say, heh. Now they just have to hope that they're standing in such a way that Trace and Flora are in *front* of them rather than behind them, because that might be a bit tough to explain.

How long has that particular doodle been on the side panel? At least as long as I've been reading, anyway. Neat to see it show up in the actual comic.

aerion111
Traveler

#8 Post by aerion111 »

I think I prefer Nat's and Keith's romance over all the other romances in the comic, just by virtue of being so adorably awkward.
Though, that said, it's actually hard to tell the difference between actual romance, and two friends trying to support each other while both attracted to the other and unwilling to speak of that attraction - some of the displays of affection have, after all, been the equivalent of putting an arm around the shoulders of a crying girl; It might just be to cheer them up.
Either way, adorable and awkward, and quite sweet, in my opinion.

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#9 Post by CrRAR »

Look! Keith's eye redness is gone! I guess the impending tail brushies did the trick.

If maybe Keith is hard pressed to find a use for the helmet it can be used as flower pot, or to grow some tomatoes. That'd be neat, can't beat fresh greens while stranded on a ship. Where else are you supposed to get your vital nutrients?
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

NothingIsSure
Master

#10 Post by NothingIsSure »

I think it is the first time when Keith is showing his feelings to Natani ;o
Want to see my 'art' ?
Don't set your dogs on me.

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#11 Post by jacobc62 »

Natani, admit it. You are starting to really want to have Keith's puppies! :P

...... And all the NatanixKeith shippers were heard 'round the world as they screamed and cheered at this page!
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016

Jan125
Citizen

#12 Post by Jan125 »

jacobc62 wrote:Natani, admit it. You are starting to really want to have Keith's puppies! :P

...... And all the NatanixKeith shippers were heard 'round the world as they screamed and cheered at this page!

Damn, have I been THAT loud? o-o

Hoppy
Templar GrandMaster

#13 Post by Hoppy »

Jan125 wrote:
jacobc62 wrote:Natani, admit it. You are starting to really want to have Keith's puppies! :P

Damn, have I been THAT loud? o-o
At first, I thought it was a train going by with one wheel frozen and squealing along the tracks... but then I realized it was too loud for that. :P
Image Image

"Growing old is mandatory, but growing UP is entirely optional." --(I dunno who said it but I'm doing a fine job of proving it's true.)

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#14 Post by AmigaDragon »

While the "Eep!" is non-language-specific, it appears that Keith has switched languages or Tom has forgotten the brackets in those last panels.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Zylver
Grand Templar

#15 Post by Zylver »

Like any other people on this forum, I am also eager to see where does Natani's and Keith's relationship is going :P
And as much as you guys wanna see the two finally come together ( I have something special prepared for that :D ), somehow I just can't see the two together as I see Flora and Trace :? They are more like "good friends" or "comrade in arms" than the romantic couple like Flora and Trace :)
However, I don't see any problem with the thing, "friends with benefits" with the two :roll: :grin: :D

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus