Alt text: Sythe's Relationship Counseling Service
Want to see my 'art' ?
Don't set your dogs on me.

judah4
The Cookie Dragon
Fav. Twokinds Character: Nora

Re: Comic Page for Wednesday, December 4th, 2013

#2 Post by judah4 »

look, racism! Poor Raine. And there's zen again in the last panel, hiding in the trees.

NothingIsSure
Master

#3 Post by NothingIsSure »

judah4 wrote:look, racism! Poor Raine. And there's zen again in the last panel, hiding in the trees.
Also Sythe leaved an autograph on a tree.
"Sythe was here"
Alpha Male Sythe marks his territory 8)
Want to see my 'art' ?
Don't set your dogs on me.

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#4 Post by BadFoMo »

Is it just me, or does it look like Sythe lost his "four-pack?" abs?
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

BadJoke
Templar GrandMaster

#5 Post by BadJoke »

:redhair: : as dumb as ever. No plans here, just a not smart racist and a moaner defenseless against a trained killer. ...Poor girls.
And me believing they had something prepared S:P. Shame on me.

(The thing in the trees has a strange head, maybe it's just a squirrel?)
Criminals are less dangerous than virtuous people: they kill less.

stealthyblue
New Citizen

#6 Post by stealthyblue »

Wow, still not seeing it is he :redhair: ? I feel like Zen is about to make a move soon though! If that is him he seems to keep moving closer... Or is it just me?

Shannara360
Traveler

#7 Post by Shannara360 »

Come on :redhair: time to redeem yourself! Although, I have a feeling you would fudge that up too.
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/rukamae/ Check out my friend's artwork! It is pretty legit! My avatar was drawn by her and is used with permission.

xamali
Grand Templar

#8 Post by xamali »

Ah, Red, how much of an idiot can you be? Quite a lot more than even what was expected I guess.
Oh, now I wanna hug Raine :(
Fear is not "evil". It is to know your own weakness. If you know your weakness, people can become strong as well as gentle.
2Kinds Portuguese Translation

obi-wan
Templar Master

#9 Post by obi-wan »

Sythe caused all this mess provoking Red, and now Red is the moron?
Sythe should know that all our actions have consequences, so before talk, he should think too
May the force be with you

xamali
Grand Templar

#10 Post by xamali »

obi-wan wrote:Sythe caused all this mess, provoking a Red and now Red is the moron?
Sythe should know that all our actions have consequences, so before talk, he should think too
Wow, I agree that Sythe has his share in the fighting and all, but "Cause all this mess"? Sorry, but I really can't see how he did that on his own. In my view, they both have a hand in all the fighting, but that doesn't make Red any less of a jerk full of prejudice. (Which I think we will see some changes, but that is yet to happen).
Edit: Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Red or anything. I actually like the guy. But he really needs to start thinking that his words might hurt those around him. People he doesn't want to hurt. And he needs to stop with the damn prejudice, though that part is really hard, considering his history and how he was raised and all.
Fear is not "evil". It is to know your own weakness. If you know your weakness, people can become strong as well as gentle.
2Kinds Portuguese Translation

obi-wan
Templar Master

#11 Post by obi-wan »

xamali wrote:
obi-wan wrote:Sythe caused all this mess provoking Red, and now Red is the moron?
Wow, I agree that Sythe has his share in the fighting and all, but "Cause all this mess"? Sorry, but I really can't see how he did that on his own. In my view, they both have a hand in all the fighting, but that doesn't make Red any less of a jerk full of prejudice. (Which I think we will see some changes, but that is yet to happen).
Edit: Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Red or anything. I actually like the guy. But he really needs to start thinking that his words might hurt those around him. People he doesn't want to hurt. And he needs to stop with the damn prejudice, though that part is really hard, considering his history and how he was raised and all.
Is true, that to start a fight always need 2, but in this case, Sythe started the fight, provoking Red, always trying to find the failures in all the plans suggested by Red, further, Sythe never gave a solution, he just complained, as Red said, and all for what? just for fun

Kyrit
Templar

#12 Post by Kyrit »

obi-wan wrote:
xamali wrote:
obi-wan wrote:Sythe caused all this mess provoking Red, and now Red is the moron?
Is true, that to start a fight always need 2, but in this case, Sythe started the fight, provoking Red, always trying to find the failures in all the plans suggested by Red, further, Sythe never gave a solution, he just complained, as Red said, and all for what? just for fun
I don't think Sythe sees it as provoking him. Sure, he hasn't been able to think of any ideas himself, but someone does need to point out the flaws in Red's plans. Just because he points out the flaws doesn't mean he's looking for a fight. His tone might be a bit perturbed and lead Red to thinking he's mocking him, but I doubt I'd sound like a happy camper if I'd been up all night. Heck. Right now Sythe is trying to give him pretty sound advice. He can see what this is doing to Raine and is trying to point it out to the guy that supposedly loves her but keeps hurting her with his words. I don't see Sythe to be the bad guy in this situation.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#13 Post by Schrodinger »

Good to see Zen is getting a work out in those trees there. I'm feeling a growing fondness for Sythe and his level-headed snark.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Josh.C
Citizen

#14 Post by Josh.C »

Kyrit wrote:
obi-wan wrote:
xamali wrote:
I don't think Sythe sees it as provoking him. Sure, he hasn't been able to think of any ideas himself, but someone does need to point out the flaws in Red's plans. Just because he points out the flaws doesn't mean he's looking for a fight. His tone might be a bit perturbed and lead Red to thinking he's mocking him, but I doubt I'd sound like a happy camper if I'd been up all night. Heck. Right now Sythe is trying to give him pretty sound advice. He can see what this is doing to Raine and is trying to point it out to the guy that supposedly loves her but keeps hurting her with his words. I don't see Sythe to be the bad guy in this situation.
Sound advice after a fight is always the bitterest of truths to swallow. Even from the person you were just arguing with.

Considering how things are and things going so bad, it probably would be a good idea to try avoiding what Red did in the future. Red need not make things more unbearable than they already are by emotionally hurting one of their more emotionally scarred members.

obi-wan
Templar Master

#15 Post by obi-wan »

Kyrit wrote:
obi-wan wrote:
xamali wrote:
What he did to Raine? First, if Sythe had kept his mouth shut, all this would not have happened, he knew about Red´s prejudices, but he couldn´t resist the temptation to bother him, in case like this, it is best to remain silent