Comic for Sunday, December 22th, 2013

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

Comic for Sunday, December 22th, 2013

#1 Post by BadFoMo »

Never touch a lady's tail without her permission

For some reason, I like seeing Raine freaking out like this. Maybe it has something to do with my transformation fetish.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

MuonNeutrino
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Rose, Natani

Re: Comic for Sunday, December 22th, 2013

#2 Post by MuonNeutrino »

Hahaha..... wow, that's *really* not the best idea you've ever had there, Red.

As far as Raine goes... well, I suppose that might tickle, especially if it's not a limb you're used to having. On the other hand, we saw how Natani reacted to a similar contact in the anniversary chapter. I wonder if keidran tails are like basitin ears?

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#3 Post by SpottedKitty »

Paws for thought? Or in Red's case, for remembering how this "breathing" thing works?

An interesting look on Raine's face in panel 4: are all Keidrans sensitive like that, or is it just because she's so new to having a tail at all? Something tells me it's a bit more than just a ticklish spot. I can't remember if Trace ever tried that stunt with Flora's tail.

And... Zen's getting closer...
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

CrimsonButterfly
Apprentice

#4 Post by CrimsonButterfly »

Well, Red is certainly somewhat skilled at catching things, I guess. That seems to explain a lot.

Anyhow, those children will be most curious together? Uh. Atleast Zen's curiosity isn't dead yet.
Dodge-fighting emotions. Also, whenever you ask, I am thinking about you.
--Life; 0/0

Rafe
Council Member

#5 Post by Rafe »

Well, jeeze, she used it on him first. Smacking him with it like it was a weapon.
I suppose she might not have realized he might grab it, hence her surprised reaction.

I have no idea if Tom knows of it or not, but there are precedents in literature for females with tails having this kind of "modesty reaction" panic scene. I can think of at least two - Hersent the she-wolf in the epic Reynard the Fox, and Sharp-Ears in Rudolf Tesnohlidek's The Cunning Little Vixen. Both are hilarious. Maybe I'll dig them up later for you.

Furasian
Citizen
Location: Down in Florida where we don't participate in the month of december

#6 Post by Furasian »

SpottedKitty wrote:Paws for thought? Or in Red's case, for remembering how this "breathing" thing works?

An interesting look on Raine's face in panel 4: are all Keidrans sensitive like that, or is it just because she's so new to having a tail at all? Something tells me it's a bit more than just a ticklish spot. I can't remember if Trace ever tried that stunt with Flora's tail.

And... Zen's getting closer...
I didn't notice what you meant until I took a second look at the page. Good eye my friend!

Well, *Resets ze timer* Count down until something goes down.
"It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war." (President John F Kennedy)

Every message has a secret, it depends on how valuable that secret is that makes it different from the other secrets.

Donnellson86
Grand Templar

#7 Post by Donnellson86 »

@SpottedKitty: Yes he did but she had a previous incident with Eric.

I am mildly surprised that Sythe didn't make a comment about Red's lack of manners/intelligence.
Insanity is curable...but craziness is not.
Giving a shout out to all the Furcs out there.
Div. 13 Story

Josh.C
Citizen

#8 Post by Josh.C »

My guess would be that Red just touched a very intimate area.

I would guess that Red just reached the equivalent of second base for Raine. I don't think Raine is even at first base with any of the males.

Sort of reminds me of when Florence had a similar incident in Freefall. I seem to recall that person got kicked too.

judah4
The Cookie Dragon
Fav. Twokinds Character: Nora

#9 Post by judah4 »

Now Red got some tail :D~ I had too!
I like all the faces Raine made and the unamused look from Sythe.

Also, I see Zen in the last panel between Sythe and Raine in the shadows

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#10 Post by The Rookie »

SpottedKitty wrote: An interesting look on Raine's face in panel 4: are all Keidrans sensitive like that, or is it just because she's so new to having a tail at all? Something tells me it's a bit more than just a ticklish spot. I can't remember if Trace ever tried that stunt with Flora's tail.
Probably a bit of both. We have seen Flora and Natani react similarly before, when ever someone strokes or grabs their tail.

Also, got to love Sythe's faces in this last chapter. He's quickly becoming one of my favourite characters.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Iron Ed
Merchant

#11 Post by Iron Ed »

Donnellson86 wrote:I am mildly surprised that Sythe didn't make a comment about Red's lack of manners/intelligence.
I heartily agree with you! Also...

>> "Never touch a lady's tail without her permission" <<

This was my thought before I even read the alt.txt! :shock: :x
"It followed me home, Mother. Can I eat it?" - Ririt

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#12 Post by BadFoMo »

This pretty much slipped past my mind earlier, but is it just me, or did Raine just accidentally add to the unconscious toll? He probably will wake up eventually, but still, that just leaves her and Sythe alone with Zen.

Also, we have a slightly different alternate text via Twitter, Sorry for the delays; holidays, you know? Today's lesson: Never touch lady's tail without her permission.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

graufuchs
Citizen

#13 Post by graufuchs »

I completely sympathize with Red here. If a friend of mine suddenly grew a big, fluffy tail, I'd be so fascinated by it that I might forget my manners.

Not to mention that she brought the tail "in play" by swatting Red with it...

Zylver
Grand Templar

#14 Post by Zylver »

Oh finally! :D I feared we won't get any updates until the new year, except for the Xmas update... but thank You Tom for updating our beloved comic during the holiday rush! :)

Am I the only one around here who has the impression that Raine was... tail-raped by Red?! :shock: :oops: At least, the facial expressions show something like that... :roll:

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#15 Post by jacobc62 »

Zylver wrote:Am I the only one around here who has the impression that Raine was... tail-raped by Red?! :shock: :oops:
That's an...... interesting way of looking at it.....
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016