Comic Page for Saturday, April 12th 2014

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

NothingIsSure
Master

Comic Page for Saturday, April 12th 2014

#1 Post by NothingIsSure »

Alt : Oh, he's freaking out already. Just for more existential reasons.

And a bonus from stream :D
Want to see my 'art' ?
Don't set your dogs on me.

Gadvac
Traveler

Re: Comic Page for Saturday, April 12th 2014

#2 Post by Gadvac »

You know, I never actually realized that Trace wouldn't know any names besides those of people he'd met.
Also, I think this comic has brought us the best Flora face so far.
Image Beautiful.

judah4
The Cookie Dragon
Fav. Twokinds Character: Nora

#3 Post by judah4 »

I like how expressive this comic is :p The stream was fun as well.

obi-wan
Templar Master

#4 Post by obi-wan »

I could imaging Trace dressed as Michael Jackson singing
Flora is not my lover
She's Just A Girl Who Claims That I Am The One
But The Kid Is Not My Son
by the way excellent Flora's anger expression
May the force be with you

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#5 Post by jacobc62 »

Ah, yes... the horrors of thinking of a name for your future kid..... Especially if you lost your memories only a few months ago :P
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016

Donnellson86
Grand Templar

#6 Post by Donnellson86 »

I just love how blissfully unaware Trace is.
Insanity is curable...but craziness is not.
Giving a shout out to all the Furcs out there.
Div. 13 Story

EvilNinjadude
Templar Inner Circle

#7 Post by EvilNinjadude »

Fawkes wrote:Puffy Tiger! This really is the funniest face Flora has had in the series. Besides that I wonder what else Trace doesn't know... and how many names he came up with if it was a boy?
Well if it was a boy they'd obviously name him Alaric. :wink:

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#8 Post by SpottedKitty »

It explodes... just a little. I'm pretty sure that bottle isn't big enough for all the hazard labels that ought to be on it. Image
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Neutral Smith
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Saria's father

#9 Post by Neutral Smith »

It's going to be a boy, and if [DBE] hears the name, he will faint, because he has the same name :mrgreen:

And it's nice to see how the relation between the different Keidran species/families is: they have to work together, but they don't really like each other.
If it moves but shouldn't: Duct tape. If it doesn't move but should: WD-40. With a hammer everything fits, and if it still doesn't fit: bigger hammer. If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem.

yamigenesis
Traveler

#10 Post by yamigenesis »

what if its another trick from the masks? maybe it is another keidrian's kid and they want trace to blow up
Please Check out my YouTube Channel for some Good Gaming!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSv7SF ... nBNglXIs5Q

And Check Out My MAD Gaming Group! Where There's Always Someone Online to Play!!

Valridagan

#11 Post by Valridagan »

Technically, she should have said "canids". Foxes are canids but not canines. Taxonomy can be very very confusing.

Also, if it's a girl, "Saria" would be an excellent name.

Aurik Marr
Traveler

#12 Post by Aurik Marr »

I'm going to say something random and people will probably try to mentally smite me. If it's a boy, maybe Alaric's soul got attached to it? Tom did say he wanted to resurrect Alaric in some way. OK, i am prepared for your worst. Smite away.
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, all play and no work makes Jack hyper. Maybe thats why Jill chased Jack down a hill. Prince Albert's still in the can crying for his lost crown.

Onyxheart
Traveler

#13 Post by Onyxheart »

welp, Evals is the proverbial male genitalia in this page :P

and Trace is just adorably oblivious in the last panel

"i don't know any other names" xD i laughed
to know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will lose every battle; to know yourself but not your enemy, you will win as often as lose; to know both yourself and your enemy, you need never fear defeat -- Sun Tzu's The Art of War

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#14 Post by BadFoMo »

Here I was, watching the UStream, thinking that the reason for the expressions in the last two panels was because Kathrin angry/depressed (and possibly drunk as well) and was verbally harassing Flora which Trace could overhear. I was sort of correct for the reason why Flora was a Puffy Tiger angry (Evals assuming that the child was not Trace's, but I also thought that he would say something along the lines of “here's hoping he likes you enough to let you keep the first kid.”).

Speaking of watching the UStream, I could not stay awake after my little nap after watching more or less the whole thing. Although I highly doubt there were any changes, did this get updated before I got here?
SpottedKitty wrote:It explodes... just a little. I'm pretty sure that bottle isn't big enough for all the hazard labels that ought to be on it. Image
Actually (and I believe I'm one of the people who thought about it first), now that I think about it, how would it explode if dropped anyway? It doesn't seem like there would be any sort of ignition if it was simply dropped right now.
Neutral Smith wrote:It's going to be a boy, and if [DBE] hears the name, he will faint, because he has the same name :mrgreen:
I was thinking that was one of the boy names he was thinking about before we switched over to him (and it's a good thing we switched over to him after he thought about it. I still have my suspicions that [Database error]'s name (similar to how the name Cthulhu cannot be properly pronounced with Human mouths) contains at least one character which is unknown by mankind). Then again, did he even catch his old friend's name?
Trace wrote:...I don't know any other names...
So? No matter what name you pick, someone else is bound to already have it. Who cares if the names come from people you've met? If they find out, they'll probably be flattered by it (with the possible exception of [Database error] as Neutral Smith just pointed out).
Valridagan wrote:Also, if it's a girl, "Saria" would be an excellent name.
I have to agree. I've always felt that naming one's child after a deceased relative or friend was a good way to honor their memory.
Aurik Marr wrote:I'm going to say something random and people will probably try to mentally smite me. If it's a boy, maybe Alaric's soul got attached to it? Tom did say he wanted to resurrect Alaric in some way. OK, i am prepared for your worst. Smite away.
I don't know, this seems like a situation where the new character needs to have an original soul so they can be a completely new character. Besides, the child was conceived before he got killed, doesn't seem right or like him (or what little we knew about him) to simply just push the kid out of the way so he can live again. Maybe he (maybe Laura too) could just act as the kid's Guardian Angel/Spirit Guide when he/she is older. I say maybe because even that's pushing it in my mind and who were Trace and Flora to him (and Laura)? Watching over Keith and Natani's child would actually make more sense.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#15 Post by The Rookie »

Donnellson86 wrote:I just love how blissfully unaware Trace is.
I agree, his expression is absolutely glorious in this one.

On another note, is this the first time we've seen Trace in a comic this year ?
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.