Comic Page for Monday, May 19 2014

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Zylver
Grand Templar

Comic Page for Monday, May 19 2014

#1 Post by Zylver »

Alt text: I was sure someone would have barged in by now.

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus

Ponjos
Citizen

Comic Page for Monday, May 19th 2014

#2 Post by Ponjos »

Alt Text: I was sure someone would have barged in by now.

I've never done this before but I checked three times and don't see a thread so here I go.

Aw, just barely behind! Well, perhaps next time, ponjos.
--avwolf

Ponjos - Reader since comic #455.
This is a useful guide to BB Code.
Are you always stressed out? Click here and learn how to feel better.
Also, if you click this link I get a free Video Game Album!
(These links are NOT Spam or Viral.)

Blue Phoenix
Citizen

Re: Comic Page for Monday, May 19 2014

#3 Post by Blue Phoenix »

Huh, not as dramatic as expected. Might still be closer to a "friendship" than a "relationship" between them. Either way, everyone got their kiss... sort of.
To be purified by the flame yet still rise from the ashes. This is the trial by fire.

Life at its best is bittersweet.

BillyreadsTwoKinds
Citizen

#4 Post by BillyreadsTwoKinds »

This was what I was expecting, honestly. It was going to be anti-climactic, and we all knew it. Now, I must allow myself to become a little crazy from this page.

FINALLY!!! THEY KISSED!!!! SDDDDDDDDFLJLISAYHFYEB VCAZ YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :keith: :heart: :natani: :keith: :heart: :keith: :heart: :natani:

Apologies for that random outburst... Although, I still think a relationship is there. But, from that one panel where Natani thinks, 'No!' we can still see that she holds all of her insecurities.... *Sigh* It will happen eventually...

EDIT - They planned the kiss. That's why it failed, because they planned it. If it was heat of the moment, out of nowhere, or maybe no words were said, it would have had a bigger impact :P
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and see how many people wonder how you did it!

So I do Youtube in my spare time. Have 1690 Subs and counting. Swing by if you're interested - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsKk9H ... ONr6P5UGXQ

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#5 Post by BadFoMo »

That's weird, I thought Tom said that there was going to be two pages. Oh well, not exactly the first time he wanted to deliver big things but couldn't.

Anyway, for some reason I don't exactly see it as anti-climactic. I somehow interpreted Natani’s remark in the last panel as one of “Well, that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.” rather than “What, that was it?”.

Also, I think Ponjos got this first. Should we try getting an admin to merge the two threads?

P.S. While the all text on the site says, I was sure someone would have barged in by now.,
the alt text on Twitter says, I was sure someone would have barged in by now....
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Ipurgepeople

#6 Post by Ipurgepeople »

This result was expected, and I'm thoroughly satisfied by it. I am very curious as to how this will, or will not, shape their interactions in the near future, however.

We shall have to wait and see. In the meantime:

YAAAAAAAAAAY!~

BillyreadsTwoKinds
Citizen

#7 Post by BillyreadsTwoKinds »

Ipurgepeople wrote:This result was expected, and I'm thoroughly satisfied by it. I am very curious as to how this will, or will not, shape their interactions in the near future, however.

YAAAAAAAAAAY!~
Well, we know that in the near future, the 10th Anniversary chapter happens, and Natani still blushed over Keith for moments in that chapter. It hints that the relationship will still be happening, slightly.

But yeah, YAAAAAAAAAAY!
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and see how many people wonder how you did it!

So I do Youtube in my spare time. Have 1690 Subs and counting. Swing by if you're interested - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsKk9H ... ONr6P5UGXQ

victorymon
Master

#8 Post by victorymon »

:keith: and :natani: sitting on a tree :heart: :heart: :heart:
I love it
Denken hilft zwar, nützt aber nichts
***;)***
Hey everymon, watch this, I´m an Artist: http://victorymon.deviantart.com/
and here I am in my Fur-Suit (as a Werewolf) http://2kinds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10254

Namimoro
Traveler

#9 Post by Namimoro »

omg

yes

I've been waiting for this for a whole torturous four days! xD

Anyway, as usual I love Tom's details. Like the little 'sigh' breath of Keith's in the second panel, Natani glancing at Keith's hand on hers with a :O look, and... everything.

I also love the beating of Natani's (I assume?) heart.

Does anyone else think that Keith looks extremely 'poofy' in the first panel?! His chest fur is so fluffy. It's probably just me, though.
he must be growing his winter coat
we know natani has one but do basitins?

And obviously, their kiss was nothing more than a peck! So reserved, you two :3
keith's naked, natani! make a move!

I love Natani so much. In every. single. panel. of this comic.

tldr ; i love everything about this comic

MUDPUNISHER
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#10 Post by MUDPUNISHER »

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!! KISS KISS... dahell was that!!!
Nuclear Cowboy
Gotta build them flat decks.
Manchild with to much disposable income and not enough sense to spend it well

BillyreadsTwoKinds
Citizen

#11 Post by BillyreadsTwoKinds »

I've been looking at the final panel. When Natani says, 'Was... was that really it?' She looks more surprised than anything else. But if you look at Keith, he says, 'Uh... I guess?' And from what I can see, I'm wondering whether Keith may be disappointed by Natani's reaction. I mean, Natani's basically said, 'Really, that was all the fuss. Can you even kiss Keith?' without having to say that.

Of course, I could be reading too much into the scenario :P

CLA
Traveler

#12 Post by CLA »

Took me quite some time to stop smiling like an idiot... wait, I'm still doing it... nevermind.
I have to admit, I thought Keith would struggle a bit more before kissing Natani, after how he acted last page. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy he did it without further hesitation and I think this little peck was juuuust right. If he would have done more, if the kiss would have been deeper or more forcefully, Natani might have pushed him away, indicated by her thinking "No!" right before the kiss. But after the kiss, after she realized it wasn't bad or weird or something, she seems to be kinda disapointed, as if now that it's done she wouldn't have mind it to be more.
After all, to me they seem more like they want to be ready to have a relationship, but they still aren't and now they are breaking down the walls which are holding them back slowly and one by one. Take your time, you two :keith: :heart: :natani:
BillyreadsTwoKinds wrote: EDIT - They planned the kiss. That's why it failed, because they planned it. If it was heat of the moment, out of nowhere, or maybe no words were said, it would have had a bigger impact :P
Yeah, you might be right, there. On the other hand, it might have been necessary that they talked about it. They are both really shy when it comes to this particular topic. I think, it's actually the truth when Natani said she only kissed Keith back in the tavern because she was under a lot of stress (and it was really a lot of stress with everything that was going on back then) and we can't expect another situation like this to come around soon.
If it would have been the heat of the moment again, they might have withdrawn from each other again after it happened like:
Keith: No, I-I was just joking. See, you wouldn't like it if I do something like this out of the blue
Natani: Y-Yeah, you are right, that wasn't good at all. Good thing you aren't serious about it.

But now, after they talked about it, after they kissed consensually, they can start to get used to and to be open about their feelings. And maybe, just maybe, we will see them kissing again on the next page, with more confidence :heart: (that would be nice and I would run around smiling like an idiot for a whole week XD)
"You can't blame gravity for falling in love" ~Albert Einstein

DosMike

#13 Post by DosMike »

I told you no way to interrupt. The door is locked :mrgreen:
CLA wrote:And maybe, just maybe, we will see them kissing again on the next page, with more confidence :heart:
I hope so :keith: :heart: :natani:

Killer57
Fav. Twokinds Character: Mrs. Nibbly

#14 Post by Killer57 »

Okay I will agree that because it kinda forced it was a peck, but dammit Kieth now that you've got that out of your system take control and Kiss Her PROPERLY!

Ipurgepeople

#15 Post by Ipurgepeople »

BillyreadsTwoKinds wrote:
Ipurgepeople wrote:This result was expected, and I'm thoroughly satisfied by it. I am very curious as to how this will, or will not, shape their interactions in the near future, however.

YAAAAAAAAAAY!~
Well, we know that in the near future, the 10th Anniversary chapter happens, and Natani still blushed over Keith for moments in that chapter. It hints that the relationship will still be happening, slightly.

But yeah, YAAAAAAAAAAY!
Ah that explains a lot. I wondered about the apparent inconsistency of the 10th anniversary chapter, but that sums it up. I couldn't find where this was mentioned, however, after a shuffle through the forums. Could you provide a link?

Based on that information, it does indeed appear it will still be developing, and that they won't simply shrug it off, even if they attempt to, and not have it affect them.