Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Comic for Monday, November 10 2014

#1 Post by Bellhead »

ALT TEXT: "He kinda has a point, Flora."

Yeah, Zen. Nice. Real nice. I hope you realize how toasted you really are. XD

WOO! First post!

EDIT: All hail Lord FIREPIT! For your stones of brown hold the key to the success of group B!
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

DariusL
Panthera tigris altaica
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

Re: Comic for Monday, November 10 2014

#2 Post by DariusL »

For those who were in the stream: All hail spotty Flora!

JMadoc
Master

#3 Post by JMadoc »

Sythe, shut up. It makes perfect sense when you take into account that Natani could have otherwise DIED if she didn't join Team Alpha. What kind of diplomat are you?

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#4 Post by Schrodinger »

JMadoc wrote:Sythe, shut up. It makes perfect sense when you take into account that Natani could have otherwise DIED if she didn't join Team Alpha. What kind of diplomat are you?
The kind that didn't get the chance to learn.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

deadman2011
New Citizen

#5 Post by deadman2011 »

ALL HAIL SPOTTED FLORA!!! Lol.
Your soul is mine...

JMadoc
Master

#6 Post by JMadoc »

Schrodinger wrote:
JMadoc wrote:Sythe, shut up. It makes perfect sense when you take into account that Natani could have otherwise DIED if she didn't join Team Alpha. What kind of diplomat are you?
With such short lifespans, you'd think his people would take up the philosophy of learning on the job.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#7 Post by Bellhead »

JMadoc wrote:
Schrodinger wrote:
With such short lifespans, you'd think his people would take up the philosophy of learning on the job.
Granted, his first act that we know of as a diplomat was marrying Flora, and we know how that went.

EDIT: And now I can go to bed, because I have seen the comic. I will sleep well. And the fact that it's 2 AM has nothing to do with that fact. :roll: :P
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

AgileWolf
Traveler

#8 Post by AgileWolf »

Anyone know when/where fire sword Kat is being posted? :kathrin:

Edit*
Confirmed cult of keidran who shave all their fur.
"The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers."
-Tom

Ketzal
Templar GrandMaster

#9 Post by Ketzal »

That freaking smile of zen's XD

Didn't really think about it, but a lot of group A's adventures would seem pretty crazy if you just listened to a synopsis of it

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#10 Post by BadFoMo »

I remember when Tom made a joke about that during one of the earlier streams. I'm too lazy to go looking for the recording I made, by thinking went something along the lines of…
Other viewers: [talking about Zen joining Group B.]
Tom: What kind of idiot would let someone who tried to kill them join their group?
Tom: Flora sneezes.

P.S. I feel like I should comment on the last panel, but I don't know what else to say other than I find it cute.

P.P.S. With a few exceptions due to technical errors, I managed to record this stream. Still have no place to upload it though.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#11 Post by Schrodinger »

Bellhead wrote:
JMadoc wrote:
Schrodinger wrote:
Granted, his first act that we know of as a diplomat was marrying Flora, and we know how that went.

EDIT: And now I can go to bed, because I have seen the comic. I will sleep well. And the fact that it's 2 AM has nothing to do with that fact. :roll: :P
Yeaaaaaaaah. Also the general feel I get from panel three is summed up here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXzEcwYs8Eo

JMadoc
Master

#12 Post by JMadoc »

Bellhead wrote:
JMadoc wrote:
Schrodinger wrote:
I'd like to assume that he did that because he may have been desperate for some leverage. Some... opportunity to gain political favour just by virtue of marrying a tigress.

Goddammit, now I'm infected with the speculation virus.

red.wolf
Merchant

#13 Post by red.wolf »

Play the game of trying to predict what Zen will say that can get him in the b team but then i think that all his good reasons would sound insane.
The first shot is not the one that matters. The last shot determines everything.

http://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=18223---- Both Sides > My Fanfic
Both Sides: A TwoKinds Fan-fiction

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#14 Post by Schrodinger »

JMadoc wrote:
Bellhead wrote:
JMadoc wrote:
Schrodinger wrote:
I'd like to assume that he did that because he may have been desperate for some leverage. Some... opportunity to gain political favour just by virtue of marrying a tigress.

Goddammit, now I'm infected with the speculation virus.
Most likely a marriage of convenience for the Wolves, a lesser noble wedding a Tiger with first hand experience in human lands and acting as envoy of her people. The Tigers to the East would be strong allies in fighting the Templar.

zedrox
Traveler

#15 Post by zedrox »

WO0t surprise page!
I hate the feeling that it could switch to group A at any moment tho. If tom wants a cliff hanger then this is the place to put one...