Comic page for Thursday, December 4, 2014

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Comic page for Thursday, December 4, 2014

#1 Post by Bellhead »

Alt text: "Of course "mortal danger"! I'm not tied up like this for fun... this time..."

Finally.. It's Nat's turn to bug Zen about not having any clothes on! Seeing her snrk, though.. that made my day. :)

The comic contained this link: http://2kinds.com/images/hescrazy.png

EDIT: That was close there.. We both made and deleted our topics at the same time. Never had that happen before.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

Re: Comic page for Thursday, December 4, 2014

#2 Post by Schrodinger »

Zen you wonderfully clever person, how does it feel to be on the other side of the nudity predicament? I also laughed a bit at how Natani just tossed Keith aside like that. I'm sure he's fine he likes it a little rough.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Aeolus
New Citizen

#3 Post by Aeolus »

I don't know whether to shudder or to squee.

Edit: As for the post dance? Not the first time for me :P

Siergiejew
Citizen

#4 Post by Siergiejew »

Keith tossed away, Zen bugged about his lack of clothing and Flora's cute face. Thats all I want. For now.
As usual, it was unusual.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#5 Post by Bellhead »

I think you missed awkward faced Raine and sarcastic Sythe.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#6 Post by BadFoMo »

Bellhead wrote:Alt text: "Of course "mortal danger"! I'm not tied up like this for fun... this time..."
:shock: … Zen, what you mean by ‘this time’?

Also, the Twitter alternate text is; Stop and Mock.
That assassin is crazy.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Siergiejew
Citizen

#7 Post by Siergiejew »

Anyone else noticed that Natani has both eyes brown on last panel? Was it always like that when she was talking to Zen, or not? Or maybe Zen will just "share" Nat's vision with Sythe and Raine and it is sign of it?
As usual, it was unusual.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#8 Post by Schrodinger »

BadFoMo wrote:
Bellhead wrote:Alt text: "Of course "mortal danger"! I'm not tied up like this for fun... this time..."
:shock: … Zen, what you mean by ‘this time’?

Also, the Twitter alternate text is; Stop and Mock.
That assassin is crazy.
You can also find that image on the front page if you're clever.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#9 Post by Bellhead »

Siergiejew wrote:Anyone else noticed that Natani has both eyes brown on last panel? Was it always like that when she was talking to Zen, or not? Or maybe Zen will just "share" Nat's vision with Sythe and Raine and it is sign of it?
Given what caused the eye to turn grey in the first place, I have a theory.

Also, Zen in panel 3 looks a lot like Kade from Savestate to me.. That expression is priceless. :mrgreen:

Country Joe
Citizen

#10 Post by Country Joe »

Siergiejew wrote:Anyone else noticed that Natani has both eyes brown on last panel? Was it always like that when she was talking to Zen, or not? Or maybe Zen will just "share" Nat's vision with Sythe and Raine and it is sign of it?
I had to look real close to see that it was grey, but at first, it does look brown.
Bellhead wrote:Zen in panel 3 looks a lot like Kade from Savestate to me... That expression is priceless. :mrgreen:
I don't see it. :?
Cars
+
Music (Records from the 1960s and 1970s)
=
My life

Stoneage89
Citizen

#11 Post by Stoneage89 »

Bellhead wrote: The comic contained this link: http://2kinds.com/images/hescrazy.png
Have any other comics had a hidden image in them as well? If so, I must find them somehow.
BTW did the quote work?

Country Joe
Citizen

#12 Post by Country Joe »

Stoneage89 wrote:
Bellhead wrote: The comic contained this link: http://2kinds.com/images/hescrazy.png
Have any other comics had a hidden image in them as well? If so, I must find them somehow.
BTW did the quote work?
If so, you'll probably find them on his deviantart. Same with previous voting incentives. Also, this was on there: http://twokinds.deviantart.com/art/Wag- ... -497742408.
Cars
+
Music (Records from the 1960s and 1970s)
=
My life

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#13 Post by SpottedKitty »

Country Joe wrote:Also, this was on there: http://twokinds.deviantart.com/art/Wag- ... -497742408.
<snrk> I've just spent the last few minutes watching this cycle round and round — downright adorable. Especially when you watch where they're looking...
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#14 Post by Bellhead »

SpottedKitty wrote:
Country Joe wrote:Also, this was on there: http://twokinds.deviantart.com/art/Wag- ... -497742408.
<snrk> I've just spent the last few minutes watching this cycle round and round — downright adorable. Especially when you watch where they're looking...
I must be missing something... What are they looking at?

MuonNeutrino
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Rose, Natani

#15 Post by MuonNeutrino »

Oooh, nice catch. I don't think I would have noticed that if you hadn't pointed it out. I don't think it's a mistake, and it's not just because he's talking to Zen (note that the right eye is grey before that). I think it's probably to represent just what Zen just said - Zen talking through Natani. Tom is on record as saying that Natani's grey eye represents the fact that half of his soul is missing. When Zen is 'present' like this - not just talking to him, but partially merged with and talking *through* him - he's whole again.

Anyway, this strip is great. I've been waiting for Natani to get a chance to tease Zen from the first strip we saw him tied up. I just hope that Zen does come out of this alright. I don't *think* Tom would kill him off, but all the speculation does have me a bit nervous.
Bellhead wrote:
SpottedKitty wrote:
I must be missing something... What are they looking at?
Each other, mostly. Natani is looking at Keith while he's wagging his tail, and then he oh-so-casually looks away as soon as it looks like Keith had noticed anything. And then as soon as Keith looks away again, Natani can't stop his eyes from going right back to Keith. And yeah, that whole thing is incredibly cute.