Assasins handbook, quite interesting.
I think that "pointless" is the chapter that Zen knows the best :P
As usual, it was unusual.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

Re: Comic for Wednesday, December 17 2014

#2 Post by Schrodinger »

ALT TEXT: That's what she said.

Ah, so Flora has made a habit of stealing other people's clothing. That girl has some strange hobbies.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Siergiejew
Citizen

#3 Post by Siergiejew »

Anyone noticed Mrs. Nibby tail in the first panel. She if still up to something. I wonder if (or when) she finally frees Zen. Noone of the cast pays attention to her actions now.
As usual, it was unusual.

Shawnyall

#4 Post by Shawnyall »

I really, really like that last panel. The entire page is all sorts of awesome, but that eye and quarter-face does it for me.

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#5 Post by BadFoMo »

So Flora has a history of kleptomania, specifically for clothing. This seems very odd for someone who likes to wander around without clothing. Wait a minute, of course! Why didn't I see it sooner?! She's trying to steal everyone's clothes so that she can build an impenetrable Fortress of Evil and take over the world and rule over the nude people with an iron paw!

Anyway, aside from starvation and dehydration over a long period of time (and the possibility of even with a cure if they stay unconscious for too long, the poison will make sure they can never be woken up again) how exactly could they be worse off?
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Bachaddict
Apprentice

#6 Post by Bachaddict »

New comic and it's still Wednesday for me! Day made :D
Nice suspense builder in the last panel.
|This box is too sm|

Country Joe
Citizen

#7 Post by Country Joe »

I lol'd at what they said in the fourth panel.
Cars
+
Music (Records from the 1960s and 1970s)
=
My life

BadJoke
Templar GrandMaster

#8 Post by BadJoke »

I don't think insulting and irritating the guy who has you prisoner and already hates you is a good way to protect your own life.

Also, am I the only one who thinks Zen could be [censored] enough to betray them later and kill them all? After all Nat didn't informed Flora about the situation nor anybody else, they have no reason to befriend group B and this assassination is very important for the two of them. "The friend of my friend... is still my target". As long as they don't say anything to group A there's no problem for them. And they need the money.

Same for group B: why trust a killer? Like Sythe stated even if what he says is true, he isn't trustworthy (check above). "You're going to need me"... until they start breaking your fingers, smart [censored]!

I wonder what kind of situation would need Zen to be alive in order to work? Seriously, I don't see any (when it's done, who would need him?).
Criminals are less dangerous than virtuous people: they kill less.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#9 Post by Him »

Anyone who is willing to juggle their life by using sarcasm against their captor deserves my respect. Hm, so Zen doesn't suck at telephone... Flora is just really blunt. I've got to say, Zen is rising on my favorite characters list.

Damien203
Apprentice

#10 Post by Damien203 »

Zen is playing his last hand with this, trying to win with "I'm your last hope".
He knows that he is between the tree and the spear.
But I think that they'll get closer, the longer they stay together.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#11 Post by Bellhead »

Damien203 wrote:I think that they'll get closer, the longer they stay together.
Like Sythe and Red, you mean? :P

Really love this page. And come to think of it, how the frig is Red still sleeping?! And another thing, what's with Zen in panel 4? It looks like he's puffing his chest out.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Caille
Citizen

#12 Post by Caille »

I simply love how Tom portrayed their emotions through their body languages. Just look at Zen: at the beginning his ears are hanging but as soon as he feels more confident, his ears are perking up. :zen:
Buzię widzę w tym tęczu!

Image Image

Image THE SHIP HAS SAILED!

Damien203
Apprentice

#13 Post by Damien203 »

Bellhead wrote:Like Sythe and Red, you mean?
The whole group B, Zen included.

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#14 Post by Vintage »

Caille wrote:I simply love how Tom portrayed their emotions through their body languages. Just look at Zen: at the beginning his ears are hanging but as soon as he feels more confident, his ears are perking up. :zen:
I agree. Zen's confident look is priceless.

Come to think of it, has Sythe ever had clothes? I can't recall any pages at the moment.
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

graufuchs
Citizen

#15 Post by graufuchs »

BadJoke wrote:I don't think insulting and irritating the guy who has you prisoner and already hates you is a good way to protect your own life.

Also, am I the only one who thinks Zen could be [censored] enough to betray them later and kill them all? After all Nat didn't informed Flora about the situation nor anybody else, they have no reason to befriend group B and this assassination is very important for the two of them. "The friend of my friend... is still my target". As long as they don't say anything to group A there's no problem for them. And they need the money.

Same for group B: why trust a killer? Like Sythe stated even if what he says is true, he isn't trustworthy (check above). "You're going to need me"... until they start breaking your fingers, smart [censored]!
Wolves (and assassins) may have some sort of tradition that "if you capture me and then spare my life--any contract against you is void and I can't stab you in the back later." Zen has nothing personal against Team B--and he may argue that since he's been beaten fair and square, he has failed his contract and is a free agent and willing to join them. It worked for his sister!

He also seems to be suggesting that they should keep him even as a semi-prisoner, and he'll make it worth their while. He's also "a friend of a friend," so that might make Team B more willing to trust him. At least Scythe might...Red will likely be harder to convince.