Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

Comic Page for January 8 2015

#1 Post by DariusL »

Dead Wolf's Bluff

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

Re: Comic Page for January 8 2015

#2 Post by Schrodinger »

So Zen did give them the antidote and threw in a load of false clues to confuse them and keep himself relevant. Red also shaves with the the power of anger. Or maybe a sword.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Ketzal
Templar GrandMaster

#3 Post by Ketzal »

what're you up to there, Nibbly? :P

deadman2011
New Citizen

#4 Post by deadman2011 »

Schrodinger wrote:Red also shaves with the the power of anger. Or maybe a sword.
Panel 6 Red still has stubble. On a side note Mrs. Nibbly what are you up to?
Your soul is mine...

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#5 Post by BadFoMo »

Confound this update schedule! Did anyone happen to get the first version without the beard? I missed it for both the comic and the speechless versions.

More on topic though, Maren hates Keidran as much as [Database error] does? I could've sworn that she at least tolerated them. I wonder if Raine knows about this and will be cautious when awakening her.

Fubar de Lizzy wrote:what're you up to there, Nibbly? :P
What are you talking about? I don't see Mrs. Nibbly anywhere in this one. Never mind, I found her.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

DariusL
Panthera tigris altaica
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#6 Post by DariusL »

BadFoMo wrote:Confound this update schedule! Did anyone happen to get the first version without the beard? I missed it for both the comic and the speechless versions.
I got the beardless comic

deadman2011
New Citizen

#7 Post by deadman2011 »

BadFoMo wrote:Did anyone happen to get the first version without the beard? I missed it for both the comic and the speechless versions.
Wait Tom uploaded one without Red's stubble? Whoops sorry Schrodinger.
Also once Raine tells Maren and Karen the story of why she's a wolf I've got a feeling Karen's gonna want to pet Raine and be kind've envious of her situation.
Your soul is mine...

Stoneage89
Citizen

#8 Post by Stoneage89 »

ticoun wrote:
BadFoMo wrote:Confound this update schedule! Did anyone happen to get the first version without the beard? I missed it for both the comic and the speechless versions.
I got the beardless comic
Dude...
Internet high five.

Tendo
Master

#9 Post by Tendo »

Schrodinger wrote:So Zen did give them the antidote and threw in a load of false clues to confuse them and keep himself relevant. Red also shaves with the the power of anger. Or maybe a sword.
It seems to be implied that he made just a placebo and they were going to wake up on their own even if he did nothing.

asuszenfone5
Traveler

#10 Post by asuszenfone5 »

So this 'you need me' stuff is total BS. Good. And i like Zen's fluff in the 2nd panel. And i wonder if the alt text is just referring to his current predicament or maybe also hints at the potential outcome

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#11 Post by Schrodinger »

Tendo wrote:
Schrodinger wrote:So Zen did give them the antidote and threw in a load of false clues to confuse them and keep himself relevant. Red also shaves with the the power of anger. Or maybe a sword.
It seems to be implied that he made just a placebo and they were going to wake up on their own even if he did nothing.
Actually what Zen said was, "What else could I do? I had to make the cure!" Meaning that he did make an antidote for the diluted sleep poison. Because it was not a full dosage the girls would have woken up on their own eventually but he had to bring them out of it now, throwing in false steps and telling them that it was only a treatment not the actual cure. Anything after this point will be a placebo and he's banking on the idea that they don't know that the poison has been completely counteracted and are reliant on him to keep Maren and Karen from fall to sleep again.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#12 Post by anonfox123 »

Oh the woes that come from being broke...
(Been on an ME kick, wonder if this is what happens when Specters go broke. :P At least they would have the option of Merc work I guess...)
Ice-cold science-fantasy space-ninja operative!

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#13 Post by AmigaDragon »

BadFoMo wrote:More on topic though, Maren hates Keidran as much as [Database error] does? I could've sworn that she at least tolerated them. I wonder if Raine knows about this and will be cautious when awakening her.
Cautious would wake Karen first, seeing her reaction to Sythe.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

unsteddyPhoenix
Grand Templar

#14 Post by unsteddyPhoenix »

That's...actually pretty clever. Well played Magi Bros. The only way to prove Zen is lying is actually risking Maren and Karen's lives. Pretty foolproof?
Tom wrote:The entire Basitin race is actually just a group of extremist LARPers.
ImageImage

JayJayForce
Citizen

#15 Post by JayJayForce »

Well, so Zen's whole "You need me!" thing was a lie, not surprised by that, but I am a little surprised that they didn't even need an antidote in the first place. He will have to be very careful to make sure they buy his story for as long as possible.
JayJayForce wrote:Yeah, a lot has happened since they were last awake. Between being out so long and having a strange Snow Wolf Keidran calling itself Raine wake them up, I think they're going to be in pretty bad shape. Not sure how much of that we'll see, though we will probably see them wake up or just after. (When they scream about the previously mentioned crazy wolf girl.)
Was I really the only one who brought up the girls reaction to Wolf Raine? Maybe I missed someone else's thoughts on that earlier. Didn't think it had the chance to go that badly though. I new it would be Maren and not Karen that would take it the worst, but not too Red levels. :maren: :redhair:
BadFoMo wrote:What are you talking about? I don't see Mrs. Nibbly anywhere in this one. Never mind, I found her.
Yeah, I struggled to spot her at first as well.