Comic for March 4th, 2015

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Jan125
Citizen

Comic for March 4th, 2015

#1 Post by Jan125 »

Alt text: Dressing the Part

When will Keith finally replace Nat's battery? Seems to be pretty low on power.

Edit: I ninja'd BadFoMo, ain't that an accomplishment. :P

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

Re: Comic for March 4th, 2015

#2 Post by BadFoMo »

Oh thank the Eight and One, she's not completely dead yet!
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Foxwell

#3 Post by Foxwell »

Much squeeing was done. Keith also looks REALLY good in that armor AND he's smiling! :heart:

Weathermanthey
Citizen

#4 Post by Weathermanthey »

It's such a relief to know that she is still alive, and somewhat conscious. It makes sense that the restriction of magic would wound her greatly, but not kill her. I am also very glad that Keith has taken a different approach to Natani being deathly ill.

Shannara360
Traveler

#5 Post by Shannara360 »

I am yearning even more for an exact explanation of Natani's condition, now. Also, Keith you look like a badass.
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/rukamae/ Check out my friend's artwork! It is pretty legit! My avatar was drawn by her and is used with permission.

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

#6 Post by FrogSteaks »

Man, Keith looks pretty badass in that armor. 8) Although, what he said makes me think he's going to use the Templar to try to get Natani back. (although I could be completely wrong). I don't know if that's such a good idea.
Also.. *takes big sigh of relief* Thank God Nat's still with us... somewhat.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

deadman2011
New Citizen

#7 Post by deadman2011 »

Looks like several people called it in that Natani's just in shock from the magical whiplash. Glad to see Keith not being depressed about it and seems to have an immense determination in helping Natani get to feeling better. Tom did a good job with the shading on panel 5. I look forward to seeing them arrive in Edinmire.
Your soul is mine...

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

#8 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

So... does this mean that Natani is back in her body, or that she's reaching across the (I guess) semi-severed soul link with just enough effort to speak? I, for one, would prefer the latter; it would mean that the link can overpower even the magic of a Grand Templar(or just Raine's juryrigging), meaning that Clovis is more powerful than Mary Silverlocke. This means that Clovis could pose a possible threat to Trace in the future, which I would just love to see. I mean, can you imagine Trace vs Clovis?
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#9 Post by Him »

Keith looks a lot older than he usually does. And oddly enough, he looks dreamy.

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

#10 Post by FrogSteaks »

Him wrote:Keith looks a lot older than he usually does. And oddly enough, he looks dreamy.
I guess Alaric was on to something, huh? :wink:
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#11 Post by avwolf »

Ah. Zonked. And starting to stir from it, slowly but surely. Of course, were I Natani, I'd try to stop Keith too, he sure looks dapper in his armor, catatonia or not.

So we're back to the original three (plus Mike and Evals, presumably, I guess). Can't really blame Tom for that; though I was expecting a little more Trace and Flora time before we let the giant Keith x Natani ship loom over them again. Ah well, can't say as I'm truly complaining.

Look at it this way, Keith, you're not really "abusing your power." You're fostering race relations! That's your job. :P You're establishing yourself in your new position and negotiating new terms with the Humans. Of course you'll maneuver things to your best benefit! You're practically a politician now, and kickbacks are how the system works.

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#12 Post by Vintage »

Those scratches in the last panel, are they from before Natani was put there, or did Natani do that himself? (Probably the first)
Thankgodhe'ssomewhatalive
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

AndreRhineDavis
Templar Master

#13 Post by AndreRhineDavis »

huh, I ever thought of Keith using his diplomatic status as a Basitin general securing some sort of protection for group A, I wonder whether he could say something like "these human and keidran are under basitin protection, attacking them is declaring war upon the Basitin", to guarantee their safety while they travel

Rexnano
Traveler

#14 Post by Rexnano »

Dammit Tom your really pulling at my heart strings here, I'm really worried about :natani: and it would seem that Natani is in some what of an coma state but still unclear if Nat is aware what's going on around him even though he did manage to whispers :keith: name at the end of this page.

Also loving Keith's pose with the armor.

Placeboi

#15 Post by Placeboi »

Hmm.. so is this some kind of hint that Natani can be herself without some kind of a link to "the man"?