Comic for Sunday, March 29 2015

#1 Post by Ketzal »

Alt text: Lynn, Master of Bureaucracy

Gee, what a helpful and completely trustful assistant

anonfox123
Grand Templar

Re: Comic for Sunday, March 29 2015

#2 Post by anonfox123 »

Hah. Nothing to see here, just 100% legitimate and legal activities.
Ice-cold science-fantasy space-ninja operative!

yaytime
Apprentice

#3 Post by yaytime »

Lynn is too good at this something is up
The one true ship :mike: :heart: :evals:

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#4 Post by BadFoMo »

And finally, we have a full body shot of Keith's General/Ambassador armor. Well, sort of.

Also, we have a secret image and a footer reading; Bonus: Hi-Res Trace and Flora!
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#5 Post by Bellhead »

"I thought I was good." Best line yet! I am growing less and less trusting of this "Lynn" character...

Also: Nice tumbleweed. Fits the situation great, aside from being a tumbleweed. At the docks. By the ocean. :roll:
Nice perspective as well, though I think the camera is a little low there, showing a little too much background for the amount of armor being displayed. Makes me wonder what Twokinds would look like as a 3D render. Has anyone tried that yet?
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#6 Post by Sage Asuka »

Well I already liked Lynn, but now he's slowly becoming a favorite simply because of how amusing that situation was.

Also good to see the bridge hasn't totally been burned between Trace and Keith. Although with Lynn in charge I'm not sure if communication will go as smoothly as he has assured. Ah well.
Nice perspective as well, though I think the camera is a little low there, showing a little too much background for the amount of armor being displayed. Makes me wonder what Twokinds would look like as a 3D render. Has anyone tried that yet?
Not sure what you mean by that Bellhead. The camera angle is able to place all the characters comfortably without feeling cramped o3o/

...Also what do you mean by 3d render exactly >3> explain details.
Image Image Image Image

Damien203
Apprentice

#7 Post by Damien203 »

I know this was mentioned on the previous page thread,
but Keith does concern about his friends, he had a rough life since he was a child.
And now that he has someone, so close to him, and in a "delicate" state...
Sensitive subject aside, we can see Lynn's special hability once again, the vanishing act.
And i agree with Flora, both look really cute on the first panel.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#8 Post by Bellhead »

Speaking of "cuteness"... Does Lynn's face in that fourth panel look familliar? Remind anyone of a certain... character portrait? Maybe he's been taking lessons from the masters, eh?

EDIT: Sage Asuka, what I mean is that perspective is hard, and he felt rushed. I just don't think that that last panel was his best representation of it. That said, I think that if somebody here were to make a 3D computer model of a particuar scene, that would be really cool. Just my thoughts.

I am liking that new armor though. That's pretty schnazzy.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#9 Post by Schrodinger »

Lynn is a bureaucratic Batman! I love it! Or he's Xellos, like I've been telling people for years now.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#10 Post by Sage Asuka »

Bellhead wrote:. That said, I think that if somebody here were to make a 3D computer model of a particuar scene, that would be really cool. Just my thoughts.
If I'm not completely overwhelmed during summer, challenge accepted. If it was just a background, that's most definitely do-able for me in a short time. Characters...not so much since that tosses in rigging, blend shapes, and models for characters which I haven't touched in a year.
Image Image Image Image

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#11 Post by jacobc62 »

Hm..... I wonder what Lynn's necklace is made out of...... Because that shade of blue is very suspicious.....
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016

Jan125
Citizen

#12 Post by Jan125 »

Lynn Hax.
Ban him please.

By the way, does he even HAVE eyes?

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#13 Post by Bellhead »

jacobc62 wrote:Hm..... I wonder what Lynn's necklace is made out of...... Because that shade of blue is very suspicious.....
You mean the blue that we've seen on everything from flowers and lockets to mana crystals and magical auras? Sure, it's just as suspicious as that flower that Flora picked back on the island. :P

In all seriousness, Basitins probably like shiny things just as much as the next race. I bet it's just a shiny stone necklace. Maybe not, but that's my view.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#14 Post by Him »

Er... is Lynn trying to be cute? He's doing a better job of it than Maddie, that's for sure. Those dainty hand gestures, the positive attitude, that last smile framed by the sunshine... Well [censored], he's a trap.

asphere8
Master

#15 Post by asphere8 »

Whelp, looks like Lynn is going to have an interesting part in the story in the near future. It's still too early to tell what that part is, though. If Tom writes it right, he could hide Lynn's true intentions from us up until the moment he has to do something major. An interesting page with some good story development.
But why does Lynn fold some papers and roll others? Just to tell them apart at a glance?
Sometimes, I wish I could art.