The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Tesla Foxtrot
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Her

Comic for may 18 2015

#1 Post by Tesla Foxtrot »

The Perfect Plan

Something tells me Trace don't. On Another note, is it just me or do Flora look younger with each chapter
The communist part is a inside-joke with friends. :kathrin:

gertok9
Master

Re: Comic for may 18 2015

#2 Post by gertok9 »

First thoughts, Kei is spelled Phonetically, but not the way it should actually be spelled. Second, That is an excellent plan Trace, keep doing what you're doing
Unofficial editor/proofreader of Twokinds
How triggered are you right now?

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#3 Post by Schrodinger »

Estate: Noun; a piece of landed property, especially one of large extent with an elaborate house on it.

You have to remember Flora, Trace is missing large chunks of his memory.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#4 Post by avwolf »

Don't worry, Trace, I'm sure your evil self surely didn't populate the estate grounds with all manner of wizard-born aberrations, now gone wild with months of neglect. But, just to be on the safe side, you might want to shore up your adventuring party; I don't think you've got the right class balance for this dungeon (or whatever) crawl. :P

Who would Trace have managing his estate? I'm sure he wouldn't trust any Keidran, and most of his "friends" are now too busy managing the Templar and executing his hideous plan for genocide. We're almost going to have to meet some more people from Trace's past here.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#5 Post by Schrodinger »

That's assuming that the new Grand Templar hasn't already raided the estate for anything of value for the war effort.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#6 Post by avwolf »

Schrodinger wrote:That's assuming that the new Grand Templar hasn't already raided the estate for anything of value for the war effort.
"War effort" yes. Actually, that's a good point. If I'd just seized power from the crazy, genocidal, old Grand Templar, and I was after him for...reasons, I'd probably want to do everything I could to remove any support structure he'd have that I could identify. A big estate would be perfect to loot and raze. Just remember kids, "Pillage then burn."

gertok9
Master

#7 Post by gertok9 »

avwolf wrote:Who would Trace have managing his estate? I'm sure he wouldn't trust any Keidran, and most of his "friends" are now too busy managing the Templar and executing his hideous plan for genocide. We're almost going to have to meet some more people from Trace's past here.
Perhaps the Master Spy?

obi-wan
Templar Master

#8 Post by obi-wan »

Tom wrote:Sorry for the relatively simpler art.
Tom you must be joking, the art is awesome as always
by the way, I do not know if it was the blow to the head or what, but Trace is no longer the brilliant strategist who once was.
May the force be with you

philip284
Apprentice

#9 Post by philip284 »

gertok9 wrote:First thoughts, Kei is spelled Phonetically, but not the way it should actually be spelled.
And here I'm thinking it is Japanese or something.
If a tree falls in the woods, but no one is around to hear it, does it still kill the squirrel it landed on?
ImageImage

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#10 Post by BadFoMo »

For the header, Tom wrote:Sorry for the relatively simpler art. Still in pain, but didn't want to go without an update this week.
Well, this happened faster than I expected.

Anyway; Trace! Are you actually planning to break into/plunder your old house which is probably under new management now and turn your fiancé to a life of crime?! Because the half of me that wishes to remain pure and innocent doesn't want to see that, while the other half of me which romanticizes Robin Hood like crime does.

P.S. Does anyone have the original version of this? All that's available is a version where trace says "I still don't like the idea of waiting this guy." and as a bunch of .Jpeg artifacts.
P.P.S. Where's the speechless version?
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

#11 Post by FrogSteaks »

Sure, Trace. Entering an empty estate through a window and exiting with large sums of currency, all the while wearing a long-sleeved, hooded, dark colored robe is not going to attract any unwanted attention whatsoever. :roll: I mean, I don't see how that plan could possibly fail.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

Rafe
Council Member

#12 Post by Rafe »

gertok9 wrote:First thoughts, Kei is spelled Phonetically, but not the way it should actually be spelled. Second, That is an excellent plan Trace, keep doing what you're doing
Tom seems to use the "ei = I " and "ie = ee " rule. In a some languages, German for instance, this is consistent (as in "stein" being pronounced "stine"). English, of course, can go either way.
...Come to think of it, Fishbach is a German name.

gertok9
Master

#13 Post by gertok9 »

Rafe wrote:
gertok9 wrote:First thoughts, Kei is spelled Phonetically, but not the way it should actually be spelled. Second, That is an excellent plan Trace, keep doing what you're doing
Tom seems to use the "ei = I " and "ie = ee " rule. In a some languages, German for instance, this is consistent. English, of course, you can go either way.
Yeah, Tom is Korean/German. I just meant that he spelled it Kai on this page which is how it's pronounced whereas it's normally spelled Keiren.

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#14 Post by Vintage »

gertok9 wrote:
Rafe wrote:
Tom seems to use the "ei = I " and "ie = ee " rule. In a some languages, German for instance, this is consistent. English, of course, you can go either way.
Yeah, Tom is Korean/German. I just meant that he spelled it Kai on this page which is how it's pronounced whereas it's normally spelled Keiren.
If I may digress just a little on the topic of phonetics, the second panel says "loads of time," instead of loads of times.
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

Rafe
Council Member

#15 Post by Rafe »

TheWMM wrote:If I may digress just a little on the topic of phonetics, the second panel says "loads of time," instead of loads of times.
Hey, just because Flora doesn't use correct grammar doesn't mean Tom made a mistake. She isn't supposed to be a native Human speaker after all.
(That's always a valid excuse, anyway.)