The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Comic for Saturday, July 25, 2015

#1 Post by Bellhead »

ALT TEXT: Situation... Resolved?

This is why I check the comic every single time I do anything on the computer.

Well.. Apparently Kei does recognize Trace.. At least a little. And now we can at least see a little bit of Kei talking to Trace, and apologizing. Also, that shuffle from a while back about Kei having a plan to impress Flora was actually spot on. So well done. I wonder what he meant by "When it comes to Flora, I came here."... Is this just really obvious and I'm missing it because it's half past one in the morning?

Oh yeah, and obligatory "You're out of the 'Flora's ex is after you' territory, now you're in the 'you're a genocidal maniac and the world wants you dead' land. Good luck".
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

Re: Comic for Saturday, July 25, 2015

#2 Post by BadFoMo »

Curses! Beaten by a few seconds!

Anyway, I guess we were right about Trace being able to keep his cool.

So, any guesses what fake name he'll choose off the top of his head? Remember, in order for Trace to use the name, it has to be the name of someone he's met.

P.S. The alternate text for this one is, Situation... resolved?.
P.P.S. Don't forget about the sketch
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#3 Post by Bellhead »

You're welcome, BadFoMo. :)

The name thing is a pretty good question... But my first thought was actually doing that thing that Harry Potter did in that one movie. "What'd you say your name was again?" "I didn't."
Here's hoping he chooses somebody who he won't see in the immediate future... :roll:
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Crowlin
Templar Master

#4 Post by Crowlin »

Just a small thing within the comic behind Kei and Flora, but it's starting to get into autumn.
Winter is coming~

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

#5 Post by FrogSteaks »

Woohoo, another update! Man, the comic's been updating quite frequently recently. I love it!
Here's hoping Kei's finally come to his senses.
BadFoMo wrote:So, any guesses what fake name he'll choose off the top of his head? Remember, in order for Trace to use the name, it has to be the name of someone he's met.
Bellhead wrote:Here's hoping he chooses somebody who he won't see in the immediate future... :roll:
Maybe Flora will help him out and pick a name for him.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

kdragonk
Apprentice

#6 Post by kdragonk »

Keep up the fast and excellent work Tom!
I think if trace tries to use a fake name again then it would fail again, but he will risk a lot if he gives his real name.
ImageImage

HugMePlz
Apprentice

#7 Post by HugMePlz »

Crowlin wrote: Winter is coming~
It will be :maddie: birthday!

i lurk

ZeroJinKui
Banned
Banned

#8 Post by ZeroJinKui »

ugh, every time i see kei's face, i wonder why it is still intact.

he thinks he is so important, all he did was piss flora off more and make her trust him even less than she already did.

the guy has an ego that needs to be crushed, much like the rest of him.

he owned her as a slave, so the fact that "he came first" hardly matters... seriously, all i want at this point in time is to see kei get brutally slaughtered.

please... please make it happen, tom.

spare the innocent characters for once and destroy a character who deserves it.
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax

asphere8
Master

#9 Post by asphere8 »

Dammit, Tom! Posting beautiful new comic pages just in time to prevent me from going to bed every single time!
Only this time I need my sleep because I have my first driving instruction in a few hours and I really don't like dying.

Anyway, something seems a bit different in Trace's appearance on this page. Not quite sure what it is, though.
Now that I think of it, all the characters look just slightly off.
Maybe I'm just overtired.
Sometimes, I wish I could art.

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#10 Post by SpottedKitty »

Bellhead wrote:Oh yeah, and obligatory "You're out of the 'Flora's ex is after you' territory, now you're in the 'you're a genocidal maniac and the world wants you dead' land. Good luck".
I'd think that would depend on which Templars Kei's been talking to/taking orders from. Is it still canon that not all the Master Templars want the same thing out of Trace? I remember reading somewhere that some of them want him to come back and take charge, and some want him six feet under. Which is which, though, that's the tricky question...
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

amenon
Grand Templar

#11 Post by amenon »

I'm liking Kei's smarm here. It's almost something Natani might say, in a really weird hypotethical.

And Trace looks like he's about to hurl. Which... would probably work out better than trying to give a name. Unless something's changed with his inner conflict just now.
SpottedKitty wrote: I'd think that would depend on which Templars Kei's been talking to/taking orders from. Is it still canon that not all the Master Templars want the same thing out of Trace? I remember reading somewhere that some of them want him to come back and take charge, and some want him six feet under. Which is which, though, that's the tricky question...
It's from the character page. Sirus and Euchre were pretty much working together, and Seer doesn't seem to be in conflit with whatever their agenda is. Randal wanted to return him, so I guess that would leave the Mage wanting him dead.
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#12 Post by tony1695 »

I really hope Trace borrows a page from :redhair:'s book and just says he goes by 'Blue'. If only for the guards to not accept it.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Aurora
Citizen

#13 Post by Aurora »

Bellhead wrote:I wonder what he meant by "When it comes to Flora, I came first." ... Is this just really obvious and I'm missing it because it's half past one in the morning?
LOL!!! Wait till Kei finds out Flora is pregnant ... and this guy is the father! :grin:
kdragonk wrote:I think if trace tries to use a fake name again then it would fail again, but he will risk a lot if he gives his real name.
Hopefully, Kei won't find out Trace tried to use his name. :?

Jonesy
Templar Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#14 Post by Jonesy »

Bellhead wrote:I wonder what he meant by "When it comes to Flora, I came here."... Is this just really obvious and I'm missing it because it's half past one in the morning?
Flora x Kei confirmed. :heart:

Despite, you know, contradicting existing canon regarding how he feels about her.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#15 Post by tony1695 »

Jonesy wrote:
Bellhead wrote:I wonder what he meant by "When it comes to Flora, I came here."... Is this just really obvious and I'm missing it because it's half past one in the morning?
Flora x Kei confirmed. :heart:

Despite, you know, contradicting existing canon regarding how he feels about her.
Kei doesn't know that Trace knows the truth, and is just trying to rile him up. Could be that he's even looking for a reason to throw Trace in a cell so he can have Flora all for himself.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD