Comic for September 10 2015

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Kaeto
Citizen

Comic for September 10 2015

#1 Post by Kaeto »

Alt text: A trio of posers.

Well looks like Maddie is a very good pickpocket. And as far as Kieth is concerned that hurts.
"It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion. It is by the Beans
of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking
becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion."

Kitten
Templar Master

Re: Comic for Sept 10

#2 Post by Kitten »

I was really rooting for short hair on Sealeen lol
Also a tail to the face does NOT look comfortable.. and I'm uncomfortable laying out the possibilities of what might happen next.
Yes. That 'squee' you heard, was Kitten.
Much much love towards Tom!
I log in every day, I just kinda lurk the boards ^^;

Kitch
Apprentice

Re: Comic for Sept 10

#3 Post by Kitch »

Maddie is good.

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Comic for September 10 2015

#4 Post by aitaituo »

Sarah looks like she's wearing a jester's hat in the penult panel.

mhalpern
Citizen

#5 Post by mhalpern »

Would she rather be called a real [censored]?

mhalpern, please do not attempt to bypass the swear filter by inserting spaces or with simple character replacement. The swear filter is there for a reason, and some of our users appreciate its function. If you would like, you can turn it off in your User Control Panel under Board Preferences->Edit Display Options. Then you can go ahead and write out your strong language and trust that those who want to see it will see it and those who do not, will not.

Thank you.
--avwolf

gertok9
Master

#6 Post by gertok9 »

So they're mercenaries sent to kill/capture any wolves they find... 1 Page a week is driving me insane, but things are getting really good!
Unofficial editor/proofreader of Twokinds
How triggered are you right now?

Kaeto
Citizen

#7 Post by Kaeto »

gertok9 wrote:1 Page a week is driving me insane, but things are getting really good!

Short Trip ? Very short trip for me.
"It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion. It is by the Beans
of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking
becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion."

mhalpern
Citizen

#8 Post by mhalpern »

gertok9 wrote:So they're mercenaries sent to kill/capture any wolves they find... 1 Page a week is driving me insane, but things are getting really good!
I doubt they are mercs, more like wannabees.

JMadoc
Master

#9 Post by JMadoc »

Oh no.

Oh no.

These three frauds are going to be the Team Rocket of the comic, aren't they? First a threat, then a joke?

EDIT: But besides that, may I remind everyone that Sarah just probably committed a diplomatic crime, or a second diplomatic crime, or maybe eve a third. First was the burning of the documents, second was the threats, and now slapping an ambassador to a warlike state. Just keep digging that hole, you DUMB dumb fake.

mhalpern
Citizen

#10 Post by mhalpern »

JMadoc wrote:Oh no.

Oh no.

These three frauds are going to be the Team Rocket of the comic, aren't they? First a threat, then a joke?

EDIT: But besides that, may I remind everyone that Sarah just probably committed a diplomatic crime, or a second diplomatic crime, or maybe eve a third. First was the burning of the documents, second was the threats, and now slapping an ambassador to a warlike state. Just keep digging that hole, you DUMB dumb fake.
I don't know if she needs to- I think its already 6ft deep, if not close.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#11 Post by Bellhead »

This was worth waking up for. One page a week is a little frustrating, but as long as it's consistant, I can get used to it.

Sealeen, Landen and Sarah, the Trio, a group of mercenaries who were (probably) hired by the Templar to hunt wolves, else just some random thugs with nothing better to do. I lean towards the former.

Also, "Sweet cheeks, you are so much more screwed than you realize." Trace is but a shout away, if that Tiger procession was anything to go by, and Keith is a bit of a badass when the time calls for it. Two tanks drive through town, and you just made one of them REEEEALY mad, lied, AND struck first, while the other is within earshot.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

JMadoc
Master

#12 Post by JMadoc »

Bellhead wrote:Trace is but a shout away, if that Tiger procession was anything to go by, and Keith is a bit of a badass when the time calls for it. Two tanks drive through town, and you just made one of them REEEEALY mad, lied, AND struck first, while the other is within earshot.
I would demand a marriage between Daniels and Bells in celebration of that actually happening.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#13 Post by Schrodinger »

Maddie the rogue strikes again! And even better, we're about to have a diplomatic incident. I can't wait to see the fallout for Sarah's impulsiveness. Oh, and I'd also laugh for days if the actual town guard broke up this tussle and Lynn produced an exact duplicate of his (now burned) document to Sarah's shock. I wouldn't be surprised if Lynn, ever prepared, kept multiples of every document he has, forged or not.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Byrd

#14 Post by Byrd »

:heart: Okay, this update made me giggle.

amenon
Grand Templar

#15 Post by amenon »

Sealeen in panel one reminds me of... somebody. Possibly Tsuruya-san.

Full points to Maddie, no points to Keith. Even if it was unexpected, I don't see that move being subtle :P

So what brand of misfits are they, exactly, considering that Apothecary Man presumably went to them for some reason?

The tri-colored background is cute, and I'm liking Landen's unflappable nonplussedness.

And typowatch: You're entire group is nothing but a bunch of frauds!
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]: