Comic for September 23, 2015

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

gertok9
Master

Comic for September 23, 2015

#1 Post by gertok9 »

Don't bring ears near sleeping wolves.

I'm currently away at awa-con! Click here for details!

Is it safe to assume she's having a naughty dream about biting Keith's ears?
Unofficial editor/proofreader of Twokinds
How triggered are you right now?

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

Re: Comic for September 23, 2015

#2 Post by CrRAR »

Pretty awesome for a page done on the run. Kat is playing with moving on, exploring options, I like it. It's a shame Natani may never know what he's missing, but alas, no one but Keith, right Natani? ...Natani?
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

midnightblink
Council Member

#3 Post by midnightblink »

The return of Natani the Ear Biter xD Also, unexpected change from Kat for me personally, but very interesting. I'm curious if Natani will remember this WHEN she wakes up
Primum Non Nocere

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#4 Post by Bellhead »

This was worth the detour back to my room for. XD Too bad my auto-update webpage didn't auto update... :roll:

Oh Natani... Your subconsious mind is yet again attempting to nibble on anything that wiggles in front of it, and I know you'd kill me if you heard me say it, but that is just adorable. XD It also means that Natani is still in there, and not completely braindead, as he's still calling to his significant other, and still biting things in his sleep.

On another note, NOT DEAD YET. Take THAT, Death.

Relevant:
Hopper wrote:We are gonna die. I'm gonna die, you're gonna die.. We're all gonna die. Just not today.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Ketzal
Templar GrandMaster

#5 Post by Ketzal »

Interesting. Have we had a character yet who is legitimately bisexual? I know that Nat sees herself as male, but I'm pretty sure she's a girl in Kats eyes.

Also, pretty nice of Tom to slave over this all night, especially given the trip he's gotta take for the con

amenon
Grand Templar

#6 Post by amenon »

Fubar de Lizzy wrote:I know that Nat sees herself as male, but I'm pretty sure she's a girl in Kats eyes.
Perhaps not. (2012-02-08)

This is a problem. On the one hand, it's almost unthinkable not to ship it; on the other, I actually think this has much more to do with Kat getting over Eric than anything else :?
Also note that the heart is now completely off the apron. I love that detail.

This also again suggests that either Natani hadn't been making noises before this (2015-03-04), or Keith hadn't been paying attention. I don't like either option.

But yes yes yes yes yes let this turn into a scene, either now or later! These two need to talk.

Did not expect a page this week after the con poster went up, so this was a very nice surprise. Thank you, Tom!

Edit: And it's good to see Kat actually slept at some point and is not insane by now. Took me a while to remember that that was something to be worried about :P
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

asphere8
Master

#7 Post by asphere8 »

Comedy break! Better than anything I could have hoped for. Thanks, Tom!
Sometimes, I wish I could art.

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#8 Post by Vintage »

Yay! Kat's back! And what a revealing page it is. I ship it all the way (so long as it doesn't interfere with his relationship with Keith)! And don't worry Kat, at this point Natani's ear biting is almost a sign of subconscious affection :mrgreen:.
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#9 Post by SirJahar »

Well, THIS made my morning. Now my day can only get worse as I allow my brain to run wild with this.
I also like to think this is a lot harder of a bite than the 'loving nibble' Natani gave Keith.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#10 Post by Dadrobit »

SirJahar wrote:Well, THIS made my morning. Now my day can only get worse as I allow my brain to run wild with this.
I also like to think this is a lot harder of a bite than the 'loving nibble' Natani gave Keith.
Natani's been out for a while now, probably getting hungry! :mrgreen:

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#11 Post by The Rookie »

I always enjoyed reading more about Kat's character. I mean she's honestly one of the more caring and kind characters in the comic, and I'm always happy to learn more about her.

This however I didn't see coming. I mean there's plenty of sketches and drawings over the years that have done more than just hint at it, but I never took those seriously.

Still, good to see she's moving away from Eric. Not that I was against the pair, it's just that she's come to terms with their relationship and is moving on. I dunno, I just feel it shows her making progress in being a more unique individual rather than just 'Eric's ditsy servant'.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#12 Post by aitaituo »

So, is Kat really interested in Natani or is this because she was rejected by Eric and Natani is the only other one around who's ever treated Kat like a person?

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#13 Post by The Rookie »

aitaituo wrote:So, is Kat really interested in Natani or is this because she was rejected by Eric and Natani is the only other one around who's ever treated Kat like a person?
Now that I think about it, that's pretty much the truth of it. As depressing as it is, aside from a maybe one conversation with Mike, we haven't really seen her spoken to as an equal. Usually she's ignored as a servant or treated like an air headed hussy. Poor lass....
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

bejoja
New Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#14 Post by bejoja »

I have a feeling a lot of shuffles are gonna come from this page *Checks panel shuffles* Yep, there already is one :P

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#15 Post by aitaituo »

The Rookie wrote:
aitaituo wrote:So, is Kat really interested in Natani or is this because she was rejected by Eric and Natani is the only other one around who's ever treated Kat like a person?
Now that I think about it, that's pretty much the truth of it. As depressing as it is, aside from a maybe one conversation with Mike, we haven't really seen her spoken to as an equal. Usually she's ignored as a servant or treated like an air headed hussy. Poor lass....
Kat's got such a sad story. I just want to reach into the screen and sweep her off to the Mayo Clinic.