Comic for October 7, 2015

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

gertok9
Master

Comic for October 7, 2015

#1 Post by gertok9 »

Danger: Out of Coffee

Trace started Maddie on a terrible addiction. Coffee is one hell of a drug. Also, notice how the mug changed and now says I H<3te Wednesdays
Unofficial editor/proofreader of Twokinds
How triggered are you right now?

asphere8
Master

Re: Comic for October 7, 2015

#2 Post by asphere8 »

I checked for a new comic ten minutes before this one was posted. :P

The combination of comedy and combat is perfect haha
Especially that last panel.
Sometimes, I wish I could art.

kdragonk
Apprentice

#3 Post by kdragonk »

I'm so excited to see what's going to happen to Natani after the ear bite.......
He changed to another scene...
WWWHHHYYYY????
Now I have to wait probably a month to see what happens to Nat next.

On the other hand, I'm okay with Maddie being unnoticable while stealing a sword, but how did she drink the coffee out of her mug while she was holding it???
ImageImage

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#4 Post by Bellhead »

Yay, my auto-updating webpage background worked! I saw the page as soon as I logged in! And it's awesome!

Lol, "I just finished my coffee, and you ticked me off. Imma punch through this brick wall and pretend it's you, because you move too fast for me to hit."
Actual quote: "..."

The faces.. Priceless they are.I just love Maddie in panel 3, and Landen in 4. Cute, then you die. Perfect lead in to an action sequence.
Panel 7 told me to get my mindo out of the gutter..

Was that Maddie that drank the coffee, though, or was that just Landen forgetting how much she had left? She been drinkin' that joe since we met her.

This was worth getting up for.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

AndreRhineDavis
Templar Master

#5 Post by AndreRhineDavis »

Damn, Landen is... intense! And Maddie is adorable as she's evading the attacks :P
Also, where did that wall come from? Was there a wall behind them? I thought they were pretty much on an open path.

Btw, is Landen a guy or a girl? The face is pretty androgynous, so that's no help... the long hair seems to pull towards girl, but the lack of boobspace on the armour seems to indicate guy. Not that I wish to make sex/gender stereotypes or anything...

Archyena

#6 Post by Archyena »

Image This is why you shouldn't steal Landy's coffee.

Image Or I presume thats happend

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#7 Post by The Rookie »

It was at this moment that Maddie knew, she [censored] up. Never get between a tired person and their coffee :roll:
Bellhead wrote:Was that Maddie that drank the coffee?
Yep, you can even see a little brown trickle on her mouth in panel 3.
Also panel 8 has the best facial expression ever :roll:
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

FurryTanker
New Citizen

#8 Post by FurryTanker »

Note to self: never drink Landy's coffee

Who here thinks that Landy here may be the "Ace" Kei was talking about?http://twokinds.keenspot.com/archive.php?p=882

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#9 Post by BadFoMo »

Yes, Landen might be strong enough to break down a brick wall with his/or/her bare hands, but he/or/she is groggy from the lack of coffee which is now powering Maddie who was already hyperactive enough as it was.

We're just lucky it wasn't a full cup she drank. She would essentially be teleporting to a normal person's eyes if that happened.

P.S. Does anyone remember what happened to the ‘Apothecary Man’, or is he just still lying on the ground helplessly watching the scene?
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

trantor
Apprentice

#10 Post by trantor »

No he isn't the Ace.

But it looks like that he has some quite impressive punch.

It is like in reallive ....... don t tease me when I am out of coffee :shock:

amenon
Grand Templar

#11 Post by amenon »

I l❤ve that the mug changed.

Unable to determine if the level of strength being displayed should be assumed to be unexpected or not, especially since it's a comedic sequence.
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

gertok9
Master

#12 Post by gertok9 »

First 15 seconds of this video seem relevant.
[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR5xJ48gDgs[/video]
Unofficial editor/proofreader of Twokinds
How triggered are you right now?

Napoleon
Citizen

#13 Post by Napoleon »

Am I the only one questioning the fact she just punched through a brick wall? I mean, people can break a brick or two with their bare hands, but she just punched through a building. A building has concrete to keep it together. What kind of inhuman strength does this woman possess? Is she a andrakist? Are they all andrakist? It wouldn't surprise me, I mean birds of a feather, and moreover it would explain why she can destroy with her bare hands the backbone of human civilization.

Ecthudan
Citizen

#14 Post by Ecthudan »

Napoleon wrote:Am I the only one questioning the fact she just punched through a brick wall? I mean, people can break a brick or two with their bare hands, but she just punched through a building. A building has concrete to keep it together. What kind of inhuman strength does this woman possess? Is she a andrakist? Are they all andrakist? It wouldn't surprise me, I mean birds of a feather, and moreover it would explain why she can destroy with her bare hands the backbone of human civilization.
It should be pretty obvious by this point that they're not normal humans. It's certainly possible that they're all Adrakists and it was simply only Seraphina who looks half-human half-dragon. Apparently, their training allows their knuckles to toughen up to such a degree as to punch through brick walls.

BadJoke
Templar GrandMaster

#15 Post by BadJoke »

Napoleon wrote:Am I the only one questioning the fact she just punched through a brick wall? I mean, people can break a brick or two with their bare hands, but she just punched through a building. A building has concrete to keep it together. What kind of inhuman strength does this woman possess? Is she a andrakist? Are they all andrakist? It wouldn't surprise me, I mean birds of a feather, and moreover it would explain why she can destroy with her bare hands the backbone of human civilization.
No you're not the only one. But it depends of how Tom will treat that.

After seeing two basitins destroying a big [censored] stone bridge and Eushre crush a wood shelf without even noticing it wouldn't be so surprising to see more people do such things. But I really hope it's a special competence of the said warrior (due to magic artifacts augmenting strength or I don't know what). It would help making those look less like the classic losers/impostors we see everywhere and show that they can be quite competent warriors while being impostors.

Considering it just comical effect would be a bit disappointing I think. Still the "I hate Wednesdays" is a nice touch.

And comical or not Maddie drinking the coffee is just too much (again, that character is too OP, I said it already). That's just impossible and useless. The man/girl noticing there's no more coffee and considering this like a reason to fight ("I came to kick [censored] and chew bubblegum drink coffee and I'm out of bubblegum coffee") and Maddie understanding that [censored] is going down would have been comic already. No need to ad that coffee stain on her lips.
Criminals are less dangerous than virtuous people: they kill less.