The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Comic for Wednesday, January 6, 2016

#1 Post by Bellhead »

Alt Text: "Did I think that outloud?"

Yes, Reni. Yes you did. And you're not so baad yourself, sweetheart.

That comment kind of explains the tone of the brevious bubble, though. She thought he was cute, so she was quite willing to be nice and show up for trivial matters. For him, aanyway.

Friggin' keyboard...
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

FurryTanker
New Citizen

Re: Comic for Wednesday, January 6, 2016

#2 Post by FurryTanker »

So Sera is just Princess Reni's biggest fan (with a flammenwerfer) and Reni has a crush on Kei....
I DON"T CARE!!! I'll SHIP IT!!

Tendo
Master

#3 Post by Tendo »

I am starting to wonder if anyone even dates within their species anymore in this comic...

(That, or the dragons here for some reason seem to really like humans...)

kdragonk
Apprentice

#4 Post by kdragonk »

I'm so so so so so very sorry Nora, but I think I've got a new fav dragon.
But I'm very curious, what does Reni have to do with the tiger meeting? According to the characters page, most of the dragons just ignore the mortals. And as she puts it, her Princess status is more like an honorable title, not a royal. Is she a princess in a manner like Flora was? Are the dragons attending this meeting? I'm confusing myself even more as the more thought I put into it.
Also as it seems, being able to talk with your thought is a blessing and a curse :grin:
ImageImage

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#5 Post by Schrodinger »

This is the problem with telepathy, you need to filter your thoughts or you have some embarrassing moments happen.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Geo_&_Bio
Grand Templar

#6 Post by Geo_&_Bio »

Ah, so Dragons have human fetishes, I guess that's why humans and dragons get along so well in this world.
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Stryder221
Templar GrandMaster

#7 Post by Stryder221 »

That is all.
E͎͖̯̱̻͡r̲͇r͢҉͈͚ò͈̹̰̩̺͓̝̘̟̕r̨̡̺̥̲̰͕̭̬:̵͙̦̟̮̖̯̞́͢ ̴̛̞̙͙̠̲̝̟S̵͎̼̖̜̯͕̺͔̀i̶͉̟̝̻͕̺g̢̤͕n̴͈̩̝͓͖̹͕̟͢a͕̺̱͞ț̸̛͓u̢̥̣̣̰̪ͅr̨̠͙̯̣̣̘̠ḛ̡̨̟̗̥̰̱̻ͅ ̻̮̼̥͕̼͉͎u͏͔̳n͏͔͈̭̭͟a̮͕͖̲͕͙͔ͅv̺̦̼̥̭͙a͏҉̦̺̫̯i̝̙̳̜l̴̡̳̥͠a̢̘̬͈͢ͅb̶̶̦͉͙́ḷ̸̙̙̳̩̥́e͔̪̳̦̫͚̪̹ͅ.͖̠̗͔̖̞ͅ

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#8 Post by The Rookie »

Tendo wrote:I am starting to wonder if anyone even dates within their species anymore in this comic...
Well let's see...
There was... Umm... That couple from... Ugh... Yeah, let's face it; Everyone is getting paired up with a keidran girl :roll:

Serious time:
Spoiler!
I think the only relationship between two of the same species so far I can recall was between Trace and Saria. Aside from that there's Keith's parents, but even then they were an Eastern and a Western couple.

If we're willing to go even further into this discussion, there have been several hints at interest in same species relations between a few characters. Those being Alaric (Keith), Maddie (Keith) and Kat (Nat) being the main ones I can think of.

Then there's the love triagnle between Red, Raine and Sythe which really depends on what Raine considers to be her 'natural state'.

There's also the whole Fem Mike and Evals thing which kind of qualifies, but sort of doesn't at the same time... :potatoes:
On another note: That's some... 'Creative censoring' going on in panels 3 and 4 S:P
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

lemurvid
New Citizen

#9 Post by lemurvid »

Just need to say...

Wahahahahahaah!
Cutest and funniest page for a while.
Also, some superbly inventive censorship there, Tom.

TheResearcher

#10 Post by TheResearcher »

Telepathy. Not as handy as you would think.

Tendo
Master

#11 Post by Tendo »

The Rookie wrote:
Tendo wrote:I am starting to wonder if anyone even dates within their species anymore in this comic...
Well let's see...
There was... Umm... That couple from... Ugh... Yeah, let's face it; Everyone is getting paired up with a keidran girl :roll:
Except for the two dragons we have seen so far, which seem to have an interest in humans. :roll:
The Rookie wrote:Serious time
I don't think Maddie really shows any romantic interest in anyone, and Kat is definitely into Eric, not Natani. S:P

Raine is a bit different, technically I think she would be considered a hybrid rather than either human or keidran. So I guess depending on how you consider that it would mean dating either humans OR keidran would be "in her species"..... or just about nobody else would be in her species.... unless there are other hybrids out there.

... I will go with nobody is in her species just because I find it funnier to claim everybody is dating outside of it. :mrgreen:

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#12 Post by The Rookie »

Tendo wrote:
The Rookie wrote:Serious time
I don't think Maddie really shows any romantic interest in anyone, and Kat is definitely into Eric, not Natani. S:P
Well you're not wrong about the Eric thing, but... *Points at page 883*. It's really up to the reader's interpretation, but I thought I'd add it just so there's someone not gunning for Keith for a change.
Tendo wrote: I will go with nobody is in her species just because I find it funnier to claim everybody is dating outside of it. :mrgreen:
I get the feeling that within the next 2 generations or so, all life will cease to exist simply cause no ones getting with their own species anymore to repopulate the planet :roll:
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

amenon
Grand Templar

#13 Post by amenon »

The Rookie wrote:
Tendo wrote: I will go with nobody is in her species just because I find it funnier to claim everybody is dating outside of it. :mrgreen:
I get the feeling that within the next 2 generations or so, all life will cease to exist simply cause no ones getting with their own species anymore to repopulate the planet :roll:
Ah, so that's the real reason for Ephemural lifting the ban!

Seraphina is just hilarious here, as is Reni. Do we have a teenage-equivalent dragon here?

And this (2015-04-19) turns out to have been a funny piece of misdirection. Of course it's outdated, it's on a bulletin board :grin:
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

gertok9
Master

#14 Post by gertok9 »

I'm pretty sure "capital" in the first panel is supposed to be "capitol". The former refers to money and the latter refers to locations.

Anywho, Princess Reni is badass, Seraphina's nipples are miraculously hidden, and Reni has a crush on Kei. All good

I can't unsee that Sarah's helmet/scalp makes it look like she has a mohawk, especially from a side profile
Unofficial editor/proofreader of Twokinds
How triggered are you right now?

amenon
Grand Templar

#15 Post by amenon »

gertok9 wrote:I'm pretty sure "capital" in the first panel is supposed to be "capitol". The former refers to money and the latter refers to locations.
Actually, capital is correct. Capitol probably wouldn't be.
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]: