The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Tornir
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve

Comic for Jan 18th 2023: Transmogrification

#1 Post by Tornir »

Okay, I'm surprised that Red's not ded.
Looks like Clovis is just playing with them; probably doesn't consider them a threat.
I really think Raine should get out of the line of fire though, Nat and Keith have.

Eclipse
Templar Master

Re: Comic for Jan 18th 2023: Transmogrification

#2 Post by Eclipse »

Sounds like he was giving Red a warning by not killing him. He charged in like the idiot he is and Clovis showed him what he could do to discourage him from doing it again. And yes, it's probably also more fun for him to toy with them instead of killing them outright.

Meribah
Citizen

#3 Post by Meribah »

Red's lucky Clovis is in a playful mood and didn't just yeet him to the moon. lol

MaverickMopete
Citizen

#4 Post by MaverickMopete »

Eclipse wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:26 pm Sounds like he was giving Red a warning by not killing him. He charged in like the idiot he is and Clovis showed him what he could do to discourage him from doing it again. And yes, it's probably also more fun for him to toy with them instead of killing them outright.
Too bad Red's just going to get right back up and charge in and attack with his bare hands.

Eclipse
Templar Master

#5 Post by Eclipse »

MaverickMopete wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:02 pm
Eclipse wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 6:26 pm Sounds like he was giving Red a warning by not killing him. He charged in like the idiot he is and Clovis showed him what he could do to discourage him from doing it again. And yes, it's probably also more fun for him to toy with them instead of killing them outright.
Too bad Red's just going to get right back up and charge in and attack with his bare hands.
I mean Red's stupid, but he's not that stupid, right? Right?

Dreamfox
Citizen

#6 Post by Dreamfox »

Clovis might not be in full control of his new power, which is why this didn't kill Red.
Or he might be arrogant and power crazy enough to play with his food.
After all, what use is having all this power if there is no one to show it off to?
Another Dragon might be the only thing that could shake his confidence right now.

Dreamfox
Citizen

#7 Post by Dreamfox »

Eclipse wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:20 pm
MaverickMopete wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:02 pm
I mean Red's stupid, but he's not that stupid, right? Right?
Technically, to explode things Red only needs his bare hands :grin:

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#8 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Looks like I was right about Red getting blasted into the wall.

Well, almost, but it counts!

I think Natani may end up going in next. Anyone else?
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#9 Post by Bellhead »

IHeartMaeve wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:21 pm Looks like I was right about Red getting blasted into the wall.

Well, almost, but it counts!

I think Natani may end up going in next. Anyone else?
Well, if you think about it, a floor is just a wall between a room and the room below it. 8)

Honestly, I'd say it's a toss-up between someone else going in, and Clovis just laughing maniacally while everyone else gets into position. But don't forget Maddie, either. She was in the corner, with a rather serious look in her eye. There's a half decent chance she'll try something, using Clovis' lack of threat perception to sneak up on him. It's also possible Raine or Trace might end up trying something, but Trace lacks his former experience, and Raine lacks any sort of experience.

Trace KEITH and Nat had the right idea. Hide, and look for an opening.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#10 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Bellhead wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:43 pm Trace and Nat had the right idea. Hide, and look for an opening.
"Trace" and Nat? I think you mean Keith; last I checked, Trace and Flora were still in the Greenhouse, likely only just figuring out that the estate is under attack by judging the noise.
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#11 Post by Bellhead »

IHeartMaeve wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:44 pm
Bellhead wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:43 pm Trace KEITH and Nat had the right idea. Hide, and look for an opening.
"Trace" and Nat? I think you mean Keith; last I checked, Trace and Flora were still in the Greenhouse, likely only just figuring out that the estate is under attack by judging the noise.
Fix'd.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Tiennos
Citizen

#12 Post by Tiennos »

With spells like these, he must be great at parties!
I'm adorable !

Hayate
The Hidden User

#13 Post by Hayate »

Weaponized imagination…
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Warrl
Grand Templar

#14 Post by Warrl »

Hayate wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:05 am Weaponized imagination…
The most dangerous weapon on earth.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#15 Post by Bellhead »

Warrl wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:10 am
Hayate wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 1:05 am Weaponized imagination…
The most dangerous weapon on earth.
Might I remind you of The Tick Vs. The Terror, featuring the marvel of 1940's technology, the Desirovac? A machine capable of creating ANYTHING you want? Tick ended up destroying it by request, but not before he asked for a BLT, on which it promptly forgot the mayo.. And covered him head to toe when he asked for mayo...