Comic for Monday February 9, 2009

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Neoscryer
Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Comic for Monday February 9, 2009

#1 Post by Neoscryer »

Wow, did I actually get it? Haha, I think I did! I never gotten a forum post for the comic before.

Edit: And now it's gone. What.

Edit 2: And it's back again. That's good, I was scared for a minute. xD

Natani and Flora aren't going to have such an easy time with guys, I see. I actually can't picture them winning right now through actual battle seeing as how knives bounce off the Arms General's abs. Which I don't know is even possible.

Able
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Comic for Monday February 2009

#2 Post by Able »

i think tom has been watching full metal

because that is so much like the overly muscle guy that always takes his short of and start to sparkle

still great comic abs of steal for sure

um did the comic just updated then go back to the the last page

it un updated

but it just updated again to teh new page.

............*exsplodes*
_/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ Meow.

Zeuxis
New Citizen

Re: Comic for Monday February 9, 2009

#3 Post by Zeuxis »

Wohoo Captain Musclehead!

Edit: I just realized they did manage to cut him. Will this small scratch so unnerve him that he will surrender, or lose all sanity?

Neoscryer
Citizen

Re: Comic for Monday February 2009

#4 Post by Neoscryer »

auronblades wrote:i think tom has been watching full metal

because that is so much like the overly muscle guy that always takes his short of and start to sparkle

still great comic abs of steal for sure

um did the comic just updated then go back to the the last page

it un updated

but it just updated again to teh new page.

............*exsplodes*
Armstrong in FMA always freaked me out. And so does this guy. Any extra muscular characters freak me out, actually.

Nuff
The One With the Ears

#5 Post by Nuff »

There is only one way they can win this battle now... kick him in his furry balls!

Catherine_Puce
Apprentice

#6 Post by Catherine_Puce »

It's really funny that they discuss about the basitins sanity in front of him. I can admit that he is a little eccentric but since the throwing knifes barely scratched him and one even broken in his contact. We can't said its insanity, he simply want a little challenge. Also, if Keith managed to kill his fatherwith a spear, either this arms general is a better one that his father or they only need a well placed strike and more strenght in the attack to seriously wound him. Anyway, I'm a little curious about why he bothered to but a armor in the first place.

C'est peut-être par tradition qu'il l'a porte.

S.P.P.

Ster Zetanee
Grand Templar

#7 Post by Ster Zetanee »

Talk about abs of steel, that's just ridiculous.
Aero Blaze on Steam for the time being. Busy with college most the time.

mac user
Citizen

#8 Post by mac user »

I just wtf'd in my pants O_O
Image Please take a few seconds to click an egg, it's for the greater (Dragon) good!
I need my honey butter!
Heres a good bite, I mean, site!

Neoscryer
Citizen

#9 Post by Neoscryer »

Catherine_Puce wrote:It's really funny that they discuss about the basitins sanity in front of him. I can admit that he is a little eccentric but since the throwing knifes barely scratched him and one even broken in his contact. We can't said its insanity, he simply want a little challenge. Also, if Keith managed to kill his fatherwith a spear, either this arms general is a better one that his father or they only need a well placed strike and more strenght in the attack to seriously wound him. Anyway, I'm a little curious about why he bothered to but a armor in the first place.

S.P.P.
Well, I doubt even this guy would be able to survive if he fell onto a spear. That would be absolutely ridiculous.

Kitch
Apprentice

#10 Post by Kitch »

Neoscryer wrote:Natani and Flora aren't going to have such an easy time with guys, I see. I actually can't picture them winning right now through actual battle seeing as how knives bounce off the Arms General's abs. Which I don't know is even possible.
Remember back when a couple of the Basidian soldiers were saying offhand that many of their leaders' orders were way off-base as of late?

They may already be tapping into the "magic" provided by the Templars.

TheBasitin
Apprentice

#11 Post by TheBasitin »

i loled at "...are all Basitins insane by nature? ...maybe..." :D
Kitch wrote:
Neoscryer wrote:Natani and Flora aren't going to have such an easy time with guys, I see. I actually can't picture them winning right now through actual battle seeing as how knives bounce off the Arms General's abs. Which I don't know is even possible.
Remember back when a couple of the Basidian soldiers were saying offhand that many of their leaders' orders were way off-base as of late?

They may already be tapping into the "magic" provided by the Templars.
i think Alaric will stop this battle after a little fight and conversation with Keith.
ImageImage

Dravkwn
Traveler

#12 Post by Dravkwn »

My words are few. This page is funny!

VolkswagenFox
Council Member

#13 Post by VolkswagenFox »

TheBasitin wrote:i loled at "...are all Basitins insane by nature? ...maybe..." :D
I liked that line too. :P I wonder how they are going to be beat him though. Perhaps he has a weakness.

Sithil
Templar Inner Circle

#14 Post by Sithil »

Well, at least Natani was quick in evaluating the situation. They are truly screwed. What is Natani armed with? More daggers, claws and teeth, I beleive. Flora has claws and teeth alone. Good luck, girls, I'm rooting for Mr. Musclehead
Catherine_Puce wrote:It's really funny that they discuss about the basitins sanity in front of him. I can admit that he is a little eccentric but since the throwing knifes barely scratched him and one even broken in his contact. We can't said its insanity, he simply want a little challenge. Also, if Keith managed to kill his fatherwith a spear, either this arms general is a better one that his father or they only need a well placed strike and more strenght in the attack to seriously wound him. Anyway, I'm a little curious about why he bothered to but a armor in the first place.

S.P.P.
I beleive Keith's father was the Master General, was he not? I don't think ridiculous strength is a requirement for that position.
All my life I've seen a world that hates evil more than it loves good ~Johann von Staupitz(Luther, 2003)

Furrypaws
Traveler

#15 Post by Furrypaws »

Natani has one spell left in her necklace. I bet this will be the crucial factor for them to win.
making the laws is the same as breaking them