Comic: Monday March 2, 2009

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Kinuki
Banned
Banned

Comic: Monday March 2, 2009

#1 Post by Kinuki »

Eeep, Alaric means serious business it seems. Thoughts?

I'm predicting Keith pulls out a surprise win.
Finally, the evil plan revealed!

"Reality has a well-known liberal bias." - Stephen Colbert

Verilidaine
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Comic: Monday March 2, 2009

#2 Post by Verilidaine »

Grr, and I just checked, too.

No, no way Keith can pull out a surprise win. He's too far outmatched. I'm still going with the Alaric has some kind of magical meltdown theory...his brain explodes or something.

Man that's gotta hurt.

Edit: Wait, okay, what's the third panel? Keith sees something, see the two little dash marks in the lower right hand part? It's that "!" look. So is he on the castle side of the bridge now, and can he make a run for it? Or is there something else there? ...It kind of looks like a very nice hallway with green carpet. :roll:

epicallyfailed
Merchant

#3 Post by epicallyfailed »

AAAARRGGHHH!!!!!! :evil: i just made this post, same minute you did. oh well, u win.

about the comic: KEEEEIIITTTHHH!!!! OH MY GOD!!!! dont die on me now. well, there goes the whole theory that Alaric was gonna let him "win" :|

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#4 Post by Schrodinger »

Well, I'm glad that it didn't jump to one of the other groups. It's good to actually see some sword fighting at last!
What was it the spider said to the fly...

The Luigiian
Banned
Banned

#5 Post by The Luigiian »

Does this mean there will be death? Death will always be fun. It will be a sad death, as Keith's life sucked [censored] throughout, you know, he got blamed for his parents' death, the unrequited love for Natani, and such. But it will be death.

I guess that's good. :|

Harb
Grand Templar

#6 Post by Harb »

huh, i know we would stay longer at this fight! |D

do i get now a cookie? ;3

anyways, action at it's best! great page, especially the fact we know now nick needs one stroke to nearly shatter the bridge into smithereens. :grin:

bye bye keith! :twisted:
[under construction]

epicallyfailed
Merchant

#7 Post by epicallyfailed »

Verilidaine wrote:Edit: Wait, okay, what's the third panel? Keith sees something, see the two little dash marks in the lower right hand part? It's that "!" look. So is he on the castle side of the bridge now, and can he make a run for it? Or is there something else there? ...It kind of looks like a very nice hallway with green carpet. :roll:
I dont think it's what keith sees, it's just the fact that after he gets slashed by alaric, alaric seems to disapear. Then he surprise attacks fro behind.
j004y wrote:bye bye keith! :twisted:

WHA??? how can you be so cruel!!!

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#8 Post by Schrodinger »

Verilidaine wrote:Edit: Wait, okay, what's the third panel? Keith sees something, see the two little dash marks in the lower right hand part? It's that "!" look. So is he on the castle side of the bridge now, and can he make a run for it? Or is there something else there? ...It kind of looks like a very nice hallway with green carpet. :roll:
It's not that he sees something it's actually what he doesn't see, namely Alaric. So Keith train of thought isn't, "Oh! Look at that!" but really, "Oh [censored]! Where did he go!?"
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Harb
Grand Templar

#9 Post by Harb »

Schrodinger wrote:
It's not that he sees something it's actually what he doesn't see, namely Alaric. So Keith train of thought isn't, "Oh! Look at that!" but really, "Oh [censored]! Where did he go!?"
...or to say it in layman's terms: after nick has slashed keith with his golden scythe he flies up into the air. keith than spies the templar's secret green carpet that is guarded by nick. nick stops than midflight to smash keith into the ground. wait...
[under construction]

Wynni
Forum Momma

#10 Post by Wynni »

Brain meltdown sounds good to me, though it seems EVERYONE has forgotten the extra players on the field: namely Nora and the spy. I STILL don't know whose side he's on, but so far, he's been helping 'our' guys.
Image Wielder of the Wooden Spoon. Boogeymen and Slendermen everywhere beware.
ImageImage

Anadu Kune
Citizen

#11 Post by Anadu Kune »

I dont think Tom is going to kill Keith, at least not yet. At this stage there would be too much of a gap especialy when he took all that time to build the romance between Keith and Natani. If Tom indeed kills Keith in this battle there would be a riot, picture the scene in Watchmen.

Anyway I am losing respect for Alaric pretty fast, he is not showing any sorro or remorse in this situation in fact he seems mindless and crazy.
whats a horse doing on a space ship. Oh come on mikey get some perspective what prerevolutionary france doing on a space ship

AzeNaku
Templar Inner Circle

#12 Post by AzeNaku »

Schrodinger wrote:Well, I'm glad that it didn't jump to one of the other groups. It's good to actually see some sword fighting at last!
Indubitably, old chap.
Wynni wrote:Brain meltdown sounds good to me, though it seems EVERYONE has forgotten the extra players on the field: namely Nora and the spy. I STILL don't know whose side he's on, but so far, he's been helping 'our' guys.
I have a feeling Nora gonna beat all three generals at their own games, just because of Page 357.
Set Azers to "Pun". ImageImageImage

epicallyfailed
Merchant

#13 Post by epicallyfailed »

the theory that lady nora is gonna save the day is likely, but is she aware of what is going on? i know she really only talks to Trace, but he is trapped in the Mana drain. i find it odd that flora (since she is aware that nora is on the island) didnt ask her to help... or something

Wynni
Forum Momma

#14 Post by Wynni »

AzeNaku wrote: I have a feeling Nora gonna beat all three generals at their own games, just because of Page 357.
Perfect!

Oh Tom, if you didn't already have this in mind, pretty please can has?
Image Wielder of the Wooden Spoon. Boogeymen and Slendermen everywhere beware.
ImageImage

Kibbles
Merchant
Location: Check under your beds for Kibbles. But the Closet is his second favorate :3

#15 Post by Kibbles »

D:

Im afraid i can only ever forgive 'Evil Nick' now if he has some very nice 'make up s ... hugs' with keith .... D:<
Rawr :3

I Be Kibbles