Dreams

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Re: Dreams

#1591 Post by Bellhead »

I had this one where I was a mer-person of some kind... I was underwater, and the world (not the people, though) looked like it was made in Minecraft. Breathing water was.. difficult. It was thick, very dense. And heavy. Breathing was an arduous task, but do-able. Natural almost... Felt like I was flying.

Made me think of that movie where people could dive uber deep by breathing some liquid instead of air.. I wonder if science has done that yet.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

prototype99
Master

#1592 Post by prototype99 »

things happened exactly like a dream i had, again. it's really annoying because i'll be doing something then suddenly i will remember this random dream that's exactly the same as what's happening, i'll try to change something, just to end up following the dream even closer....
stop! look at these cute emotes! :flora: :kathrin: :natani: :nora: okay you may continue!

RennisTora
Templar GrandMaster

#1593 Post by RennisTora »

Uhhhhg, net was out all of yesterday until just now...
Had a dream the other night, wrote in my files so I post it here when my connection came back on.

Had a dream where I was walking along a river bank that had once been a trench
during a long ago war with remains of tanks/vehicles/structures/planes scattered about,
it was fairly deep and wide, there was something about the river getting stopped up
and an escevation taking place on a building or something?

prototype99
Master

#1594 Post by prototype99 »

yesterday? ooh i had weird dreams yesterday! i dreamt of meeting someone who lives in norway in peterborough square (we ARE going to meet up, but in london not peterborough) we were both shocked to see each other. there's more to it, but that's details. i then woke up irl to discover one of the colours on my irises is turning white
stop! look at these cute emotes! :flora: :kathrin: :natani: :nora: okay you may continue!

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#1595 Post by anonfox123 »

Last night I dreamed I was trying extremely hard to get a match lit but failed every time with each one breaking or whatever. It was also super important to me that I got it lit, dunno why.

Then tonight, shortly before posting this as I browse the web to clear my head of fear, had a surreal nightmare where cardboard cutout copies of people would appear, and move between different poses and positions slenderman-style as they tried to replace or convert other normal people. It was like the TF2 "meem" videos only with an extremely high level of SCP-type creepiness. What's more is that my brain also came up with some fake history saying that this has happened before in another town, and whatever paranormal physics breaking also left evidence in tree growth patterns??? Thankfully my brain also had given me a halo-style enemy radar and the biggest, sharpest knife in our kitchen. (Thing is almost or more than 12 inches long...) Despite slashing through my cardboard doppelgänger and a few converted, it felt more like luck than skill or badassery and did not keep me from being very very afraid.
Ice-cold science-fantasy space-ninja operative!

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#1596 Post by Bellhead »

I dreamed I was sailing the USS Constitution, through some very crowded very narrow rivers. She handled it quite well for a 250-year-old ship...
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

primalcaller ergos
Templar GrandMaster
Location: many places at once all around reality and outside it at the same time, thought i am astral projetin

#1597 Post by primalcaller ergos »

I am not really transgender myself, but although Im a man right now and just fine with it, I have been having dreams of waking up as a woman for as long as I can remember.

I will even just get up and go about my day as normal.
The weird thing is that unlike most dreams I have where they feel like dreams, instead these ones feel real, and when I am in them it feels like this life of mine is the dream.
Heck I even tell other people in these "dreams" that "Its weird but I have dreams where Im a man sometimes". The two are like....mutual, in that regard.

All I can say is that it's quite enjoyable for me, and I don't like either state more than the other. In fact Im happy to have both.
You must train you eyes so strenuously to see the truth but when you do, a whole new world opens up for as you keen observation allows you to know more about some one than they know about themselves, this is called psychology - me

RennisTora
Templar GrandMaster

#1598 Post by RennisTora »

Had a few dreams...

1. Visiting Japan and getting caught up in discovering a genetic research facility underneath a middle school breeding tigers.
I had just gotten off of either a train or a plane and was standing in a station/terminal like area with a huge crowd and was
looking at a vending machine attempting to figure out if what I was looking at was correct to my assumption or not (random item).
I ended up being swept up in the crowd and carried to wherever they were heading, by the time they cleared I realized I was
somewhere in or near a middle school and despite my best efforts was being mistaken as a new student or such.
In the dream I recall trying to tell some staff member that I wasn't a new student and wasn't a middle school student at that,
that I was 14 and supposed to be starting high school which didn't seem to clear up the misunderstanding.
(in Japan high school starts around 10th grade or 15-16 years old, hence the confusion I guess)
After what seemed like some James Bond level of running/escaping from teachers and the like I found myself in what seemed like
the basement levels of the building, things then became even more James Bond like when I discovered some sort of research
lab and facility where they were creating genetically enhancing tigers to then be re-introduced into the breeding population.
From what I gathered it was that they were trying to make them smarter and more adaptable in hopes of making them
less vulnerable to poachers and habitat change/loss and thus save them from extinction, so I guess not villains but still a little crazy.
I eventually managed to escape under a bay door from what looked like a shipping and receiving section for supplies, one of the
still young tigers from the newest batch followed me and for a moment I thought they would attack but they just sat there
while I had the door open and looked at me with a sort of "where'you goin', what's out there?" kind of look in their eyes.
I mean they were being bred to be more intelligent and adaptable so I guess it was acting more like a child than an animal?
("In show business, you should never work with children OR animaRRRRRGGGHHH!")

2. Something about being part of some junior government agent group and having the power of flight, most if not no one else had powers.
I recall us meeting a Doc Brown like character working with the group and him having all kinds of crazy inventions.
At some point we were trying to stop a missile launch and I had to fly after it, later we were in space for something else like
helping a satellite get into orbit or at least ensuring it did since it was very important or something.
Then aliens showed up while firing at us (after the satellite maybe?) and I got stuck outside the ship unable to get back to it,
apparently my powers weren't as superman like as much as they were somehow explainable through techno babble?
I recall saying something like "Damn it, my power works by manipulating the air around me, which there is none of in space!".
I eventually told them to just run for it (our craft had no weapons) an that I'd be fine assuming they weren't able to detect
something as small as me in the vastness of space while chasing a ship, so they did and so I came face to face plate with
an alien ship and was holding on for dear life when I realized I was looking through a window of some sort at the command bridge.
I believe awkward gestures and feigned smiles were involved on my part with shear bewilderment on theirs.
("Gentlemen please, relax your sphincters")

3. After finishing a movie and the lights coming on, realizing I had been sitting next to Hugh Jackman the whole time, an awkward talk ensues.
I don't recall much aside from my fan boy level excitement and attempts to not freak out completely given he was obviously just chilling.
He seemed really cool about it and we got talking about the most random thing, LEGO of all things and how much his kids loved it?
("Huge Akman, that doesn't even sound like a real name!")

4. Some anime like dream with a guy going back to some isolated location to look for a little girl only to find her turned psycho...
About as unpleasant as that initial bit made it out to seem, there was lots of twisted stab scenes and blood and awkward moments
of "DON'T YOU REMEMBER ME, DON'T YOU REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE!?" and so forth and something about them not just
going insane but rather having been made that way by some organization that took them in etcetera, pretty standard plot really...
(There are so many references I could make that I can't even choose one, use your imaginations I guess?)

5. Something about a "natural" disaster with a bunch of crocodiles frozen solid in their habitat, some where effing huge.
I don't recall a lot of this one, something about finding who was responsible and that they were commanding a giant dinosaur robot?
There was lot's of running and screaming and weapons and I think Jeff Goldblum and fire breath and RPG's (the weapon, not the game).
("Oh, yeah. Oooh, ahhh, that's how it always starts. Then later there's running and um, screaming")

Damn it's been a while since I had that many in a single night, might have been more I think I blocked one out do to KNIVES IN HANDS!

RennisTora
Templar GrandMaster

#1599 Post by RennisTora »

prototype99 wrote:yesterday? ooh i had weird dreams yesterday! i dreamt of meeting someone who lives in norway in peterborough square (we ARE going to meet up, but in london not peterborough) we were both shocked to see each other. there's more to it, but that's details. i then woke up irl to discover one of the colours on my irises is turning white
I'm not sure if you meant your eye or the flower, so here's a link to both related articles just in case http://www.allaboutvision.com/conditions/eye-color.htm http://faq.gardenweb.com/discussions/27 ... ange-color hope that helps?

RennisTora
Templar GrandMaster

#1600 Post by RennisTora »

primalcaller ergos wrote:I am not really transgender myself, but although Im a man right now and just fine with it, I have been having dreams of waking up as a woman for as long as I can remember.

I will even just get up and go about my day as normal.
The weird thing is that unlike most dreams I have where they feel like dreams, instead these ones feel real, and when I am in them it feels like this life of mine is the dream.
Heck I even tell other people in these "dreams" that "Its weird but I have dreams where Im a man sometimes". The two are like....mutual, in that regard.

All I can say is that it's quite enjoyable for me, and I don't like either state more than the other. In fact Im happy to have both.
Oh I've had that happen more than once, usually there's some story/plot or just otherwise something that feels like everyday life but as female rather than male, personally speaking I've only ever had brothers and always wondered what a sister would be like or if I had been born a girl etcetera (pretty sure most kids in all male sibling families at least think about that at some point?) so I figure that's part of it for me, otherwise dreams are just weird ya know?

RennisTora
Templar GrandMaster

#1601 Post by RennisTora »

Had three fantasy dream though the last one began normal and turned into a fantasy.

1. A setting similar to X-Men except that instead of mutants with super powers it was people born with strong magic like abilities.
I think it was a modern story but with magic abilities rather than super powers, it was still the kind of thing where a minority
of the population were either born with or awoke to super human level abilities and thus made the non powered humans nervous.
Much like the X-Men setting there is soon conflict and such between the two with sides being chosen as a war breaks out.

2. I can't recall if the story was modern or not but considering that I do recall armour and swords at some point I'ma say maybe?
I do remember a snowy mountain and cabin/village but also modern glass windows and furniture/furnishings, also some blonde woman?
I got a very Norwegian/Swedish feel from the architecture and landscape as well as the woman, can't be certain mind you.
There was something about a monstrous wolf (or possibly someone with a wolf like power/form) in the area.
I also recall something about couple hunters/scouts coming back from a journey into what I guess was off limits territory?
Something about old war grounds and such with a frozen army of monsters, they were apparently still frozen and not a threat?
There was also something about a woman (a queen) leading a small force calling themselves the Jäger army (Yeager) and being
of half orc and or half giant/ogre which made far less sense after waking up until I looked up how to spell the word
and found that it has been used for more than just being the German word for hunter.
Also the queen was saying something about her half orc daughter during a speech or rally?

3. A dream about attending a Halloween event at my old school as a chaperon type of deal only to have things turn weird after.
I was dressed as a knight of sorts with some plate armour and a tunic though it had a hood (like assassin creed) and a sword.
The sword was very much a katana with a purple handle rap, odd given I was dressed as a European knight?
The event itself was normal enough with a festival like feel that had booths and games and I think a contest?
At the end of the event it was already getting dark with rain clouds (good thing I had a hood!) and was offered a ride
on my old school bus to drop me off somewhere closer to home so I excepted and had an awkward conversation with
some kids (my old bus also picked up some of the younger students nearby do to scheduling) about my outfit and sword choice.
While driving along on what seemed like a mountain road (none near here really) there was a commotion behind us
as while looking back to check that out I saw what looked like a werewolf land on the hood of the vehicle behind us before
leaping through the back window/door of the bus, crashing through the glass and onto the floor.
The inside of the buss then changed to more like a subway train in size, guess my brain realized a cramped bus wouldn't work.
I drew my blade (which seemed to have some kind of demon hunting properties) and the "beast" flinched before coming at me,
the resulting fight had a second werewolf join in and after downing that one as well (stuck him through and let him fall out the door)
it was realized that the driver had been injured in the struggle and was loosing control of the vehicle...
(We were still moving because as I said we were on some winding mountain road and the fight didn't last very long.)
I tried to grab the wheel and keep us on the road but we inevitably went through the railing and down the side.
I think I blacked out because when I woke up I was in what seemed like half a cave entrance with the bus filling one end
along with rubble and the other end going deeper into a cavern or otherwise tunnel though we weren't sealed in.
I was going to walk out and join the others outside (the students and police/paramedics) after finding my scabbard that
had gone missing in the crash, I recall doing something like with Inuyasha when he called Tessaiga's scabbard from a distance.
After that I saw a small group of "people" wonder out of the tunnel (guess it led to a non-human community) and then saw
whom I believe was one of the surviving werewolf attackers try to slip by and go further into the cave so I gave chase.
I eventually lost him but by the time I did I had just entered some sort of underground city/town, the spot where I was had
a great view of the place (was up on a big staircase) and I could see that community had a mix between European and Arabian
architecture with cobble streets and stone buildings but also glass windows (possibly some stain glass) and street side markets.
Just then a young guy ran past me and down into town, not long after a couple guards (I'ma call them, Biggs and Wedge) came up
while out of breath asking if I'd seen a thief run by with the description of the guy I'd seen, I pointed them to him down bellow.
Their uniforms seemed kind of like a mix between cultures as one might expect, I don't think they had pit helmets but if they
did then that combined with the city style would lead me to assume I dreamt about a Malta like place again. (never been there though)
After watching for a little bit from up high I realized how little a chance they had to catch him so I hopped down parkour style,
when I eventually hit street level with a resounding thunk I started trying to catch up to them.
After catching up to them we were in a park like area in the town center, the guards were chasing the thief around a fountain.
A guard that had ran up to help stayed at a distance and got his shoulder slung rifle ready which bothered me, until he fired it
there neither a bang to hear nor a bullet that I could see until I tried harder and could tell it was some kind of compressed air bullet
that I assume was meant to pack a punch but not punch through a target as when it hit the thief he looked like he'd been winded. (rim-shot)
It was when the gunner kept firing even after the thief was clearly making a non-stop trip to the ground that I intervened, I may have
cut his rifle in half (magic sword dun' it) and said in a very voice that a mix between annoyance and outrage "He's down already!"
to which the guard then looked at me with an expression that was a mix between alarm and sheer bewilderment at the feat.
The scene then cut (rim-shot) to a room resembling a kings with whom I assume was the leader of the community playing a harp thing,
(it was big and almost bed shaped/sized, so don't think it was normal) and a guard (possible captain) entering the room and
announcing that the thief had been caught to which seemed to please him greatly as he then struck a few more chords.

RennisTora
Templar GrandMaster

#1602 Post by RennisTora »

Had a few short dreams.

1. Live action Nightmare Before Christmas with Johny Depp as Jack Skelington, could have been a stage musical and not a movie though?

2. Transformers dream starting with Gen-1 in the 80's with Starscream being shot down over the ocean after defecting to the Autobots side
and then coming to 30 years later on modern earth in the 2015 range, was a weird time lapse video thing of cities changing?

3. MIB (Men in Black) dream about being a new agent or something, not too in depth a dream.

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

#1603 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

I had a dream where I was some sort of Cyborg T-Rex.

All I remember is showing off to another t-rex that I could fly... and a normal giant robot was there as well.

I haven't had a dream that weird in a long time.

RennisTora
Templar GrandMaster

#1604 Post by RennisTora »

Man, ANOTHER Halloween dream... This time walking around town and then a mall run?...
I mean I like and I mean LOVE Halloween but this is just getting silly, all I do these years is wait to hand out candy and yet I keep dreaming this stuff.
That's assuming kids even stop by, they've been showing up less and less in the area do the main street.

RennisTora
Templar GrandMaster

#1605 Post by RennisTora »

Had a number of dreams again, not all of them pleasant...

1. Entire cast of the anime Dog Days at a setting accurate party sort of thing with snacks and chatting.
Everybody was there and I was even calling them by name at points, though I was more interested in sword training than tea sipping and sweets.
I recall that I was doing snap cuts and the like seeing how fast I could get it go, Gaul was at the table beside Leo and looking antsy.
I think I remember inviting him or someone else over but the dream ended/shifted from there so I don't recall fully?

2. Halloween dream again, something about hanging out at a friends place in costume.
I recall movies being involved and candy bowls being eaten, stupid lack of trick-or-treaters...

3. Jurassic Park dream with a car chase, not as it usually goes though.
Driving down the road and going by a T-rex pen only to have the back of the van sprayed in with blood from whatever the T-rex had just ate,
then we got chased by a Pterodactyl who then damaged the back hatch and tried to get at the occupants but I had a machete.

4. Something about eating spaghetti and meatballs, don't remember much more than that.

5. Sleepy little village/micro nation with a princess, things go smoothly until abduction and alteration of myself.
The whole place seemed like a village founded in the crater of an old volcano or otherwise indented mountain or bowl like plot of land.
The princess in question looked a lot like the one from the anime Amagi Brilliant Park and seemed plenty nice and sweet.
I was some sort of visitor to the little nation (oh and everything was European looking, not Japanese) and through a series of events
ended up meeting the princess in person while she was out and about and we hit it off which seemed great at first.
Not long after that some [censored] of an uncle or otherwise old associate of the royal family had other plans for her and so
I remember being invited to a private study like space, the whole place was really high tech with moving panels that made
up the rooms so it could re-organize them and make them bigger/smaller if needed.
I went "missing" though I had managed to meet the queen and her daughters (who all looked alike just different ages) before that.
I recall a fight with some rough sort types and was doing well enough but afterwards I was worn out and sitting on the ground when
the queen of all people walks up and I black out, guess she was involved in the whole "princess will marry this one boy only" thing...
Fast forward to 5 or even 10 years later with escaping from some lab rat like conditions covered in scars looking something
like Frankensteins' monster but as a trade-off I seemed to have above human strength/toughness/endurance now.
I recall escaping with the help of someone else when I was being shot at (with arrows) and an explosion/fireball ending the scene,
I was then wandering about outside(?) the micro-nation and was sitting in a cafe when two people resembling Mulder and Scully showed up.
They were interested in what had happened to me and wanted to help in my case against the ones who did this to me,
then suddenly zombies attack from some "accidentally" leaked virus from a "coincidental" micro-nation lab.

6. Batman fighting himself on a bridge in the rain, as in his own madness so it's an illusion but he's fighting it traditionally.

7. 3 stage dream about relatives visiting, inception level stuff I guess.
Was dreaming about certain relatives in general visiting then woke up to hear from my mother that they were in fact visiting then
waking up for real and coming out here to write all this stuff down and hearing from my brother that they are indeed visiting...

P.S: Also that we're having spaghetti and meatballs for dinner today, wtf brain...