What made you smile today? Round 2!

Anything and everything.

Moderator: Moderators

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

Re: What made you smile today? Round 2!

#30586 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#30587 Post by tony1695 »

Pretty much how I reacted to XCOM 2 and the new aliens and stuff they're revealing.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Winter-huntsman
Templar

#30588 Post by Winter-huntsman »

So about a week ago I accidentally gave my computer a virus that made it hard to preform any basic function of the computer. So my mom brought it to her friends house because her son is good with computers and wants to do it for a career. In a hour and half he removed all the viruses from my computer and even fixed other issues. Needless to say in less then a day he fixed quite a few problems. And now I can play my computer games again.
"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine"-Ludwig van Beethoven

Damien203
Apprentice

#30589 Post by Damien203 »

Today I make a year since I joined this forum,
came back with a shuffle idea I really like.
Last year was hard but i managed to pass all the exams and now
I'm on my way to the third year of university student.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#30590 Post by Warrl »

Winter-huntsman wrote:So about a week ago I accidentally gave my computer a virus that made it hard to preform any basic function of the computer. So my mom brought it to her friends house because her son is good with computers and wants to do it for a career. In a hour and half he removed all the viruses from my computer and even fixed other issues. Needless to say in less then a day he fixed quite a few problems. And now I can play my computer games again.
Be sure to pay him in some fashion. Exactly how, is between you and him.

Winter-huntsman
Templar

#30591 Post by Winter-huntsman »

She said yes !!!! I have a date to homecoming now. She actually was hoping I would ask her :P. It's going to be a fun homecoming. My sister thinks it would be funny if we both wore tails to the dance because we're both furries. I'll let you guys know more a little closer to the date of the dance. I'm just so happy that I did not ruin our friendship by asking her to the dance :D .
"Don't only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine"-Ludwig van Beethoven

midnightblink
Council Member

#30592 Post by midnightblink »

Winter-huntsman wrote: My sister thinks it would be funny if we both wore tails to the dance because we're both furries.

Nah, but seriously, if you would both be comfortable with that, I say go for it. It will probably be fun, but I probably couldn't do it, being both uncomfortable and without a date

Primum Non Nocere

TheFrozenSlime
Templar

#30593 Post by TheFrozenSlime »

Winter-huntsman wrote:She said yes !!!! I have a date to homecoming now.
Good for you! I, meanwhile, have never gone to a Homecoming, or any other social event/dance of the sort. I have made a bet with one of my friends, though, that if I win the Homecoming tickets from the Latin Club t-shirt design contest (which I most likely will), then I'd show up with not a date, not a group, but just myself and a backpack of books. I can sell the other ticket, so I got that to look forward to.
/╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\ <------- This is my attack spider. Don't mess with it.
Procrastinator Extraordinaire and Connoisseur of Fine Distractions,
Self-Proclaimed

Warrl
Grand Templar

#30594 Post by Warrl »

I would recommend some sort of easy-break-off attachment on the tails, so that if some jerk yanks on one it won't cause a "wardrobe malfunction".

amenon
Grand Templar

#30595 Post by amenon »

An actual security model for third-party content is beginning to emerge! It could even plausibly evolve into something that has positive privacy implications. (Though I don't think that would come out of Google :P)

And if that's too esoteric for you, the punchline of this dilbert made me laugh like a demented hyena.
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#30596 Post by Bellhead »

I had writing class today from 5 to 6:15, and sat at the bus stop from then to 6:45. At 6:30, a girl sat next to me. We split up at about 9, after a bus ride, much walking, and dinner at the local café (which was free for us both because students between 4 and 8 pm), more walking, waiting for a bus, and another bus ride.

She's the first girl I've talked to outside of class in my college career, and we'll see each other every Tuesday and Thursday, after classes end after 6, when we can get free dinner.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

asphere8
Master

#30597 Post by asphere8 »

Drove several hours hours out to a town by the name of Intercourse (not joking) on five hours of sleep to meet up with some family members who had driven much further, down from Canada.
Ran across this unintentional gem while there. Had a laugh.
Sometimes, I wish I could art.

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

#30598 Post by FrogSteaks »

Ahh, good old Intercourse, PA. Funnily enough, located deep in the heart of Amish country. Right outside Lancaster IIRC. I need to get myself one of those stickers too.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

midnightblink
Council Member

#30599 Post by midnightblink »

Just got back from donating blood. I've done it enough times that I've began to recognize some of the people who run the donation center near where I live. This time they had this really nice elderly lady that would talk to us and bring us drinks, and I only got nauseated after the donation was done, so, pretty good day :mrgreen:
Primum Non Nocere

TheFrozenSlime
Templar

#30600 Post by TheFrozenSlime »

It's been a long time since I've genuinely laughed myself to tears. I'd forgotten what it was like. This video helped me to remember.
/╲/\╭( ͡° ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ͡°)╮/\╱\ <------- This is my attack spider. Don't mess with it.
Procrastinator Extraordinaire and Connoisseur of Fine Distractions,
Self-Proclaimed