-~☼ Look! It's my Steam Profile! ☼~-

Twokindsofawsome
Hopelessly Romantic

Re: Lost planet Interest check/OOC

#32 Post by Twokindsofawsome »

I am aboard! And using MY actual character this time. :D

Appearance: You won't like him when He's angry
Name: Luka Schäfer
Basic Info: 23 years old, male, has jokingly named his tail “chompy”, and absolutely cannot live without coffee
Likes/Dislikes: Likes Coffee, guns, knives, cartoons and comics, metal music, guitars, and driving. Dislikes Rude people, akrids, most injuries, country, pop, and rap music.
Synchronizer: Accuracy. Allows him to stabilize and calculate shots more precisely.
Equipment:
Primary Weapon: A G32A5 Bullpup Battle rifle with a 4X32 magnification ACOG scope. It fires 7.62x51 High Explosive rounds.
Secondary Weapon: Sawn off 12 gauge shotgun
Melee weapon: ESEE 6 Series knife
Armour: NEVEC Sniper armor looted off a deceased NEVEC operator
Misc: Basic first aid and survival equipment in his car and a smart phone. As well he keeps some basic odds and ends as well as ammo n his Sling bag
Short Bio: Luka came to EDN III to start a new life and make some money with an easy job, killing things. While he couldn’t exactly afford a VS, he did manage to “obtain” a high caliber military grade battle rifle. Back home he was, to say the least, a shady person, and had no reason to stay behind, preferring to rough it out and start new on EDN III. He originally got caught up in the Agate Alliance and a week in was about to embark in some DARK things. Eventually though he was noticed by Booker Corp whom that stressed that he should leave Agate. He told them that it was no easy feat, but Booker Corp offered him a clean slate and a silent way out of Agate with a much better pay arrangement. Luka liked the idea and has been working with Booker Company ever since.
Keepsake: A broken locket with a picture of someone who used to be very important to him.
Allegiance: Booker Company

The Not-a-VS VS sheet
Appearance: An old Russian Relic
Callsign: GAZ vodnik APC Anti Air variant
Name/“Callsign”. Nothing special. Vodnik with AA battery
Model Info: back in the 2000s, This APC was Russia’s primary means of troop transportation. There were many variants including unarmed medical ones and ones with turrets. It has 4 all terrain tires outfitted with snow chains and as expected, 4-wheel drive. It has think armor plating that deterred most bullets of its time period, however the more modern VS suit caliber rounds can shred through it.
Weapons: The back turret is outfitted with 12 IGLA M rocket pods, 6 on each side. As well, the turrethas 2 PKP pechneg machine guns that can be removed if necessary.
Equipment: The standard built in gear such as a radio, the armor plating, etc. As well in the storage Luka keeps LOTS of rockets for the IGLA Ms and quite a bit of PKP ammo. In part of the back of the vodnik, Luka has turned into a living quarters of sorts, complete with futon, lamp, mini fridge, portable stove, and more. All the living commodities he needs in the back of his APC!
Color: a white and black snow camo similar to the one in the picture. On the back doors there I the old Russian Federation flag.
A friendly desert community where the sun is hot, the moon is beautiful, and mysterious lights pass overhead while we all pretend to sleep. Welcome… To Night Vale." ~ Ciesel Palmer