Moderator: Moderators

JayJayForce
Citizen

Hello, Hello, Hello

#1 Post by JayJayForce »

Name's JayJayForce

New Forum member here, looooong time lurker. :oops:
Seriously, it's been like two years or something

Profession: Working at family business, have applied to Uni.

Hobbies: Reading Comics and Books, Videogames, Making stuff and Daydreaming

Likes: Anything Captivating and Thought provoking, Science, Biology etc...

Dislikes: Anything that is the opposite :P

Meh: Music ( Some songs are good, but I've never really been into it. )

Why I Joined: KING ADELAIDE! |D Erhm, I mean I've been wanting to join for a long time and I figured I would join now that the Dragon Masquerade is out and we got a great new comic page

Why I like Twokinds: Tom is a Evil Genius, That's why 8)

When I started reading: Late 2012 ish probably, I can't really remember :trace:

Tetrahedron
Merchant

Re: Hello, Hello, Hello

#2 Post by Tetrahedron »

Welcome to the forum!

South Africa? People say the nature and landscape is very beautifull there.

minime
Templar GrandMaster

#3 Post by minime »

Hello and welcome to the forums. :flora:

Have fun and enjoy your stay. :flora: :flora:

Zylver
Grand Templar

#4 Post by Zylver »

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay! :kathrin:

What is the family's business, if I may ask? :)

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus

JayJayForce
Citizen

#5 Post by JayJayForce »

I embrace my destiny with open arms! :P

We're a major Hobby Wholesaler here in South Africa selling radio control cars, planes and other things like quad-copter drones. We do sell to the public, but most of our business is with the retail stores across the country and beyond. We technically supply the whole continent, but there isn't much demand outside of South Africa. We certainly import enough though, we can have two airfreights and a container arrive within the same week if we're unlucky

It really is beautiful here, especially in the Cape. Driving along a coastal road in the mountains is breathtaking.

Animals are sadly not as common as many might think ( at least where I am ). The Nature parks are great, but the biggest animal you will see will probably be a baboon if you don't go looking for the proper game reserves. You can see ostriches and zebra on some farms, but they don't really count as wildlife.

Ok, I will admit there is a new cheetah sanctuary in the area ( not that you will see any ) and I got my picture taken with one when I was like 3 years old. The zoo elephants being kept on our school grounds was a fluke though and could happen anywhere.

In terms of garden wildlife though, you will probably find more in an English backyard than here. That could partly be due to the Dynamite and fertilizer plants that were here though. My mother says the local vlei was full of wildlife before it was drained and dredged. It is slowly recovering though, probably helped by the fact that it is no longer toxic.

DarkTheImmortal
Overlord of Space & Time
Location: Somewhere between life, death, and a grilled cheese sandwich.

#6 Post by DarkTheImmortal »

Welcome, to the world of tomorrow! :nora:

BadJoke
Templar GrandMaster

#7 Post by BadJoke »

JayJayForce wrote:Why I Joined: KING ADELAIDE! |D Erhm, I mean I've been wanting to join for a long time and I figured I would join now that the Dragon Masquerade is out and we got a great new comic page
Hell yeah! Such a gorgeous MI... I mean a powerful leader, proud but wise. She exudes an aura of greatness unmatched by any character in the whole comic and rarely matched in other medias (no wonder she's king and not queen). Her age and stature amplify it even more: she is like a mountain, towering, ancient, irremovable and at the same time magnificent and admirable.
And she's a MILF. Even better. :P (Yes I know it's a lot of characters just to say "you're right", but it sounds cooler that way.)

Welcome aboard. Hope you're here to stay. :D
Criminals are less dangerous than virtuous people: they kill less.

JayJayForce
Citizen

#8 Post by JayJayForce »

BadJoke wrote:Hell yeah! Such a gorgeous MI... I mean a powerful leader, proud but wise. She exudes an aura of greatness unmatched by any character in the whole comic and rarely matched in other medias (no wonder she's king and not queen). Her age and stature amplify it even more: she is like a mountain, towering, ancient, irremovable and at the same time magnificent and admirable.
You sir, are a master of words :grin:

BadJoke
Templar GrandMaster

#9 Post by BadJoke »

JayJayForce wrote:
BadJoke wrote:Hell yeah! Such a gorgeous MI... I mean a powerful leader, proud but wise. She exudes an aura of greatness unmatched by any character in the whole comic and rarely matched in other medias (no wonder she's king and not queen). Her age and stature amplify it even more: she is like a mountain, towering, ancient, irremovable and at the same time magnificent and admirable.
You sir, are a master of words :grin:
A sudden inspiration. :oops: And if it can serve welcoming new people to the forum, better.
Hope you have a good stay.
Criminals are less dangerous than virtuous people: they kill less.